ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 514 of 1375
« First < 14414464504510511512513514 5155165175185245646141014 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:46 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’m gonna start a gofundme to clone Dr. Mengele, dress him up in that fancy Nazi uniform, and vaccinate every last douche bag who thinks we live in Nazi ****ing Germany
We live in Nazi/Commie America the fourth beast A combination of the first three. Also Dr Mengele would more than likely take you out first then probably throw a big covid party.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:56 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sounds like they don't think vaccines stop the Rona...

Ding Dong.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:31 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Even he was groomed and selected by the DeepState, specifically the CIA. His mother worked for a number of their front groups including USAID — which was a major cover for CIA activities in Indonesia, Laos and throughout Southeast Asia; also the Ford Foundation. His father was recruited from Kenya to work for them in the Pacific-Asia region where he assisted in the violent CIA coup against Indonesian President Sukarno. Even his grandparents worked for one of their front businesses as he also did. Madelyn Dunham, his grandma, worked for the bank that laundered money for the CIA.

I mean when a young twenty-something boasts with certainty that they're going to be President of the United States, you have to wonder if it's true when you look at his family's connections.
Right. Obama was, like the Bush Family, heavily involved with CIA before he ever took ran for office.

Perfect front man for the banks when they needed a bailout. They knew Hillary would raise incredible opposition. Obama was their man to keep the criminal banks in power.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:19 PM 07-19-2021
Moderna Rep. ADMITS Vaccine Is Experimental And Everyone Taking It Is Part Of A Clinical Trial With Unknown Consequences

A representative from Moderna has admitted that the company’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is experimental, and everybody who takes it is part of a clinical trial....

In addition to this admission that the vaccines are experimental, the Moderna representative pointed out that all of its clinical trial phases are still ongoing and that the company still does not know the vaccine’s long-term protective efficacy.

When the woman asked the representative if everybody who gets Moderna’s vaccine is a part of the company’s clinical trial, the spokesperson replied, “pretty much, yeah.”

This means that millions of people all over the world are guinea pigs in a clinical trial that they have not specifically signed up to participate in.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/mo...erimental.html

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:37 PM 07-19-2021
So how are fruit juices, cola and devious kids fooling the tests, and is there a way to tell a fake positive result from a real one? I’ve tried to find out.

First, I thought it best to check the claims, so I cracked open bottles of cola and orange juice, then deposited a few drops directly onto LFTs. Sure enough, a few minutes later, two lines appeared on each test, supposedly indicating the presence of the virus that causes Covid-19.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...th-soft-drinks
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:40 PM 07-19-2021
So how are fruit juices, cola and devious kids fooling the tests, and is there a way to tell a fake positive result from a real one? I’ve tried to find out.

First, I thought it best to check the claims, so I cracked open bottles of cola and orange juice, then deposited a few drops directly onto LFTs. Sure enough, a few minutes later, two lines appeared on each test, supposedly indicating the presence of the virus that causes Covid-19.

Not surprising, since wasn't it a can of soda that tested for positive and even a melon, or it was a papya? Definitely something like that?

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:40 PM 07-19-2021

Lol
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:48 PM 07-19-2021
Please note: it is a crime to file an intentionally misleading report with VAERS, under federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001).
[Reply]
0372 06:02 PM 07-19-2021
Did anyone here read this report by Doctor Hoffe last week? It was reported in the Principe.

Heart Failure From MRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”
Dr Hoffe, who practices medicine at Lytton BC Canada explains:

“We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA, and by the way in a single dose of Moderna ‘vaccine’ there are literally 40 trillion mRNA molecules. These packages are designed to be absorbed into your cells. But the only place they can be absorbed is around your blood vessels and the place where they are absorbed is the capillary networks – the tiniest blood vessels where the blood flow slows right down and where the genes are released. Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins. Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognises these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so your are then protected against COVID. That’s the idea.”

“So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate round your blood vessels, and the purpose of blood platelets is to identify damaged vessels and stop bleeding. So, when the platelet comes through the capillary it suddenly hits all these COVID spikes and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel.”

Therefore, these spike proteins can predictably cause blood clots. They are in your blood vessels (if mRNA ‘vaccinated’) so it is guaranteed. Dr Bahrdi then said to me that the way to prove this is to do a blood test called a D-dimer blood test.

“The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”

In conclusion, Dr Hoffe:

“These Shots Are Causing Huge Damage And The Worst Is Yet To Come.”

I have taken many vaccination over the years. There was something about this one, and Covid in general that concerned me. More of a gut feeling.

For those here that have taken your Covid jabs, You should consider getting the D-dimmer blood test asap. Perhaps you can mitigate it. I pray this doctor and many others are wrong.
[Reply]
redshirt32 06:20 PM 07-19-2021
350 deaths 18 and below in usa, still pushing the shot on the children.
insane
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:21 PM 07-19-2021
Sounds like extortion to me, or at least coercion in violation of the Nuremberg Codes which are also enshrined in our laws. Lawsuit!!

Father of 3 refused kidney transplant unless he takes experimental coronavirus vaccine
The UMass Memorial Health Center transplant team told Bernard LaPierre he’s required get the experimental injections if he wants surgery.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fa...rce=must_reads
JC the medical people of Mass are Vazis.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:26 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
350 deaths 18 and below in usa, still pushing the shot on the children.
insane
And not one healthy child died from Covid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:28 PM 07-19-2021
And not one healthy child died from Covid.
My sister claims her daughter saw a 2 year old die from Covid. Her daughter works for Tufts Medical in Boston, with children, but I didn't press for details because that sister reacts badly. She's also not very informed, so I am not sure what she heard. I think, however, there's so few, it statistically doesn't even measure. Hardly something to force vaccinated all children on.

Oops! I just noticed you said not one "healthy" child. Well, there you go.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:14 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I did. Is it is Hebrew?

:-)

I suck at Twitter.
Apparently not the only thing you suck at...
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:17 PM 07-19-2021
https://www.newsweek.com/mom-regrets...ilator-1610522

[Reply]
Page 514 of 1375
« First < 14414464504510511512513514 5155165175185245646141014 > Last »
Up