ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 510 of 1375
« First < 10410460500506507508509510 5115125135145205606101010 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:06 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
Boat loads of covid streaming through the border yet they blame nonvaxxed Americans.
Thanks for standing for biden dimwits
The lib logic is amazing when it comes to the vaccine. They say the vaccine works yet want to force others to get it to "save grandma" even though grandma is already vaccinated. what.
[Reply]
O.city 01:07 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Can you elaborate on this? I glanced at his thread and there was zero explanation.

When most of your people are vaccinated, most of your remaining coronavirus cases will be among the vaccinated. This does not mean that the vaccines "failed." It means that there aren't many unvaccinated people left to infect. https://t.co/9PoEYojY0j

— Yair Rosenberg (@Yair_Rosenberg) July 18, 2021

Here's a little better breakdown of it from a guy that cover Israel a bit more in detail.
[Reply]
Donger 01:09 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:

Here's a little better breakdown of it from a guy that cover Israel a bit more in detail.
Complete vaccine failure on every level!!!

:-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:11 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Both are correct. We are going to see an increase in fully vaccinated numbers as more people get vaccinated. It's just math.
I get that.....It's kinda like since we tested a lot more people for Covid were going to find a lot more Covid cases.

It seems earlier you were suggesting 99% of deaths came from the unvaccinated population and 1% from the vaccinated population. So as more people get the vaccine we should see the number of deaths in the vaccinated population go way up.

You, or those reports, were using math to make the vaccine look a lot more effective than it actually is correct?
[Reply]
Donger 01:17 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I get that.....It's kinda like since we tested a lot more people for Covid were going to find a lot more Covid cases.

It seems earlier you were suggesting 99% of deaths came from the unvaccinated population and 1% from the vaccinated population. So as more people get the vaccine we should see the number of deaths in the vaccinated population go way up.

You, or those reports, were using math to make the vaccine look a lot more effective than it actually is correct?
I think we'll see an uptick in deaths, yes, but nothing like we have seen previously. We probably already are.

No, the efficacy is what it is. Against Delta, it's probably in the 85% range against infection and developing COVID-19. Higher in preventing severe illness and death.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:18 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I think we'll see an uptick in deaths, yes, but nothing like we have seen previously. We probably already are.

No, the efficacy is what it is. Against Delta, it's probably in the 85% range against infection and developing COVID-19. Higher in preventing severe illness and death.
Yeah no... you are making shit up now. Relative Risk Reduction or Absolute Risk Reduction.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:19 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:

That wasn't very persuasive.

His first statement was,"When most of your people are vaccinated, most of your remaining coronavirus cases will be among the vaccinated. This does not mean that the vaccines "failed." It means that there aren't many unvaccinated people left to infect."

There aren't many left? I thought they were around 66% having received at least one dose. That leaves plenty of unvaccinated.

Then he did admit that they don't stop infections at 95% (that's a new admission..vaccine zealots were telling us something totally different just 2 weeks ago).

Then he throws a 90% effective against severe disease number with no explanation or proof. (The clinical trials never demonstrated this, the current data coming in doesn't look good for this either.)

Silly thread, please send me something more substantial next time.

This guy is just a vaccine parrot.
[Reply]
Donger 01:19 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah no... you are making shit up now. Relative Risk Reduction or Absolute Risk Reduction.
Does that really need to be explained to you again?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:22 PM 07-19-2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:24 PM 07-19-2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:27 PM 07-19-2021
:-)

Let's not forget the original vaccine disinformation folks

Right here

🙋*♂️🤷*♂️pic.twitter.com/opy1LvXrCi

— Templar⚔️ (@aTeXan575) July 17, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:29 PM 07-19-2021
So? She holds no public office, and she's entitled to her opinion.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:30 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So? She holds no public office, and she's entitled to her opinion.
So? Can I not post a picture? Fucking Nazi..........
[Reply]
O.city 01:32 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That wasn't very persuasive.

His first statement was,"When most of your people are vaccinated, most of your remaining coronavirus cases will be among the vaccinated. This does not mean that the vaccines "failed." It means that there aren't many unvaccinated people left to infect."

There aren't many left? I thought they were around 66% having received at least one dose. That leaves plenty of unvaccinated.

Then he did admit that they don't stop infections at 95% (that's a new admission..vaccine zealots were telling us something totally different just 2 weeks ago).

Then he throws a 90% effective against severe disease number with no explanation or proof. (The clinical trials never demonstrated this, the current data coming in doesn't look good for this either.)

Silly thread, please send me something more substantial next time.

This guy is just a vaccine parrot.
As the first one said, the ones mostly left are those not able to be vaccinated.

Most of the studies are finding 90's for severe disease, the Israeli findings put that in the low to mid 80's.

It doesn't agree with your previous and noted thoughts about the matter, was just showing how the Israeli data isn't really different.
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 07-19-2021

מסתבר שבמצגת ״מכלול אשפוז״ של משרד הבריאות יש נתונים על חולים קשה לפי סטטוס חיסון. יש כאן מספר קבוצות גיל. הנתונים על אחת הקבוצות מטרידים, ומצוינים על השניה. היה הרבה רעש על מחסור בנתונים בימים האחרונים (@rutihersh), אז נראה לי שזה שווה פוסט. נצלול למספרים - pic.twitter.com/r0CYBHpBWS

— Dvir Aran (@dvir_a) July 18, 2021

Here's a thread for you Mahomes, It's in Hebrew though so it takes a while to get thru.
[Reply]
Page 510 of 1375
« First < 10410460500506507508509510 5115125135145205606101010 > Last »
Up