Quesadilla Joe 01:48 PM 10-25-2016

Derek Wolfe is much more manly than all of us: pic.twitter.com/5aLmtCqXvD

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) October 25, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:52 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nah
Yep, Broncos finally committed to running the football last night after a couple 3 and outs and CJ ends the night over 100 yards. Ware had what 77?

Ware has 492 yards on 95 carries

CJ has 432 yards on 110 carries

I get that kc had a bye but if CJ gets more run blocking and play calling like last night he will catch and surpass Ware in no time.

Watching Janovitch finally making holes was like watching Howard Griffith back during the Back to Back SB years. Wait, we are in another set of Back to Back SB years!

BTW Booker had 83 yards too.

Go Broncos!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:57 PM 10-25-2016
Bill O'Brien is still a moron.

Alfred Blue-11 carries, 63 yards, 5.7 YPC
Lamar Miller-11 carries, 61 yards, 5.5 YPC

But hey let's have Brock throw it 41 times
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:00 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Oh good lord. :-)

Trevor Semen is an Alex Smith wannabe. The Broncos are winning in spite of him, not because of him. The ONLY game you can make any legitimate argument for them winning because of QB play is the Bengals game.

That's it.

(This thread has been awfully quiet the last couple weeks. Wonder why that is?)
Not at all. All this BS about Siemian being an Orton or Alice clone is trash.

I have never seen Alex throw a back shoulder throw 30 yards down field placed as perfectly as Trevor (a 7th round pick, 2nd year player) did last night. He had another one that DT dropped, perfectly placed.

Reid's system is all at the LOS with Alex, the Broncos have always run the WR bubble screen and they did throw a swing pass last night but other than that they are attacking 7 or more yards down field when they thrown it.

kc's O is dump it off and make a man miss and get YAC. It is safe, boring, predictable and can beat a lot of D's that are not disciplined. Couple that with a D that can force turnovers off of tips from guys hometown fans want to run out of town and you are looking at an 8-8 season or better if you face backup QB's on the other team.

The Broncos problems are on the OL on O and DL in the Run D. Then factor in the Refs calling everything against the Broncos and allowing Houston to club Von in the head and hold him and TJ Ward all night until they are finally forced to call one and you have the Broncos being forced to beat the other team and the Refs.

Once the OL, which is finally healthy now, gets rolling and they protect Siemian the deeper drops and deeper passes will be there. The kid can make ALL of the throws and is very accurate. When Healthy of course.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:03 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bill O'Brien is still a moron.

Alfred Blue-11 carries, 63 yards, 5.7 YPC
Lamar Miller-11 carries, 61 yards, 5.5 YPC

But hey let's have Brock throw it 41 times
Totally agree with that.

Problem was they couldn't run it every down, Wade does adjust well and they were stopping them at the end of the game, I knew it was time until they forced a fumble the way the backs were getting hit.

They needed something out of their passing game.

I think the run D gets better once Ware is back. Ray is a good pass rusher but is not good at all setting an edge. If you noticed at one point Wade adjusted and had Von on the left side to set the edge and stop the run over there.

Von was a difference maker last night.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:04 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

He's more of a man because he went down because of a calf cramp? He sounds like a bitch.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:47 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Not at all. All this BS about Siemian being an Orton or Alice clone is trash.

I have never seen Alex throw a back shoulder throw 30 yards down field placed as perfectly as Trevor (a 7th round pick, 2nd year player) did last night. He had another one that DT dropped, perfectly placed.

Reid's system is all at the LOS with Alex, the Broncos have always run the WR bubble screen and they did throw a swing pass last night but other than that they are attacking 7 or more yards down field when they thrown it.

kc's O is dump it off and make a man miss and get YAC. It is safe, boring, predictable and can beat a lot of D's that are not disciplined. Couple that with a D that can force turnovers off of tips from guys hometown fans want to run out of town and you are looking at an 8-8 season or better if you face backup QB's on the other team.

The Broncos problems are on the OL on O and DL in the Run D. Then factor in the Refs calling everything against the Broncos and allowing Houston to club Von in the head and hold him and TJ Ward all night until they are finally forced to call one and you have the Broncos being forced to beat the other team and the Refs.

Once the OL, which is finally healthy now, gets rolling and they protect Siemian the deeper drops and deeper passes will be there. The kid can make ALL of the throws and is very accurate. When Healthy of course.
Not an Alex Smith clone, huh?

His stats the last two weeks:

Vs. the Eggo: 30-50, 230 yards, 4.6 y/a
Vs. Houston last night 15-24, 157 yards, 6.2 y/a

That's Alex Smith territory, bub.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:57 PM 10-25-2016

Brock Osweiler is the 16th QB since 2000 to have a Y/A that's 30% below league average. The rest of that group isn't too promising pic.twitter.com/Pfr7K6R4cw

— ProFootballReference (@pfref) October 25, 2016

[Reply]
BlackOp 04:18 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Yep, Broncos finally committed to running the football last night after a couple 3 and outs and CJ ends the night over 100 yards. Ware had what 77?

Ware has 492 yards on 95 carries

CJ has 432 yards on 110 carries

I get that kc had a bye but if CJ gets more run blocking and play calling like last night he will catch and surpass Ware in no time.

Watching Janovitch finally making holes was like watching Howard Griffith back during the Back to Back SB years. Wait, we are in another set of Back to Back SB years!

BTW Booker had 83 yards too.

Go Broncos!
Jesus...Anderson is like half the natural RB Ware is. As far as catching the ball...there is no comparison.

Donkos only have 3 home games during the last 8...better handle Rivers next week as they could very well take your bid for the WildCard. There is a good chance three teams will come from the West. The Chargers are looking better than both the Raiders and Broncos right now.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:04 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Jesus...Anderson is like half the natural RB Ware is. As far as a catching the ball...there is no comparison.

Donkos only have 3 home games during the last 8...better handle Rivers next week as they could very well take your bid for the WildCard. There is a good chance three teams will come from the West. The Chargers are looking better than both the Raiders and Broncos right now.
Broncos also have a bye coming up. After the bye the Broncos have 3 road games and 3 home games.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:31 PM 10-25-2016
Chargers look like they struck gold with Bosa and Hunter. If Allen didn't break in game one and Spanos wasn't a ****ing retard in his handling of the rookie holdout...they could be leading the West.

Miller, Houston, Mack and Bosa...pretty impressive list of pass rushers.

I actually want Denver to beat them this week-end...they are more of a threat to KC than the Donkos are. Rivers is, by far, the best QB in this division.

BTW...Justin Houston is returning...just in case you've been asleep. KC is sitting on Charles too...because they can. Long season...
[Reply]
New World Order 09:34 PM 10-25-2016
And Knowmo thought Osweiler was the next Roethlesberger.

#Brocklesberger
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:38 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
And Knowmo thought Osweiler was the next Roethlesberger.

#Brocklesberger
Again, I grossly underestimated the #KubiakEffect
[Reply]
New World Order 11:14 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Again, I grossly underestimated the #KubiakEffect

Just like Semen.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:32 AM 10-26-2016
Chance I might be out to the Denver Chiefs game... Any of you guys go and if so, could we meet up? Not fully confirmed, but working on details. Thought I would see whos around while I am at it...-
[Reply]
Page 603 of 4813
« First < 103503553593599600601602603 60460560660761365370311031603 > Last »
Up