Page 553 of 4798
« First < 53453503543549550551552553 55455555655756360365310531553 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:13 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
11 INT's in 20 games. He's on pace to shatter a lot of records.

Gaines is looking like a stud too.

They could have the best starting corner duo in the near future.
[Reply]
Codered 12:13 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
And Stephenson will miss the next 2-3 weeks.
That might actually help them.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:24 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Lol. The refs called a consistent game with regards to holding and PI. Get over it.
Cut the bullshit...that late PI call was bogus. Even the announcers said they they didn't see it when viewing the replay.

There was nothing there....maybe I'll head over the game thread at the Mane and copy a few of posts. I'm sure even those entitled douchbags were surprised.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:25 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yeah. I've been noticing that. Apparently we were wrong BlackOp. We thought that the Donks would stop getting the bogus playcalling in their favor now that 5 head is gone. But her we are, 2 games into the season, and the shitty Donks have already had both wins gifted to them by the refs. Apparently, Pat Bowlen has naked pictures of Goddell going down on ElFraud or something. I don't get it. Why do these cheaters continue to get preferential treatment by the league? All it does is continue to boost the egos of the delusional fanbase that actually believes that their team is a better franchise, when in all actuality, if they stopped cheating, they would be basement dwellers.
Yet Ware nearly gets his head ripped off in overtime on a 3rd down play and nary a flag.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 12:32 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You haven't made a single post that reflects any knowledge of football...it's just mindless, chest-beating drool.

You'll be gone in a few days...
Neither have you...
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 12:35 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Peters already has 2.

He's on pace to shatter that record.
And yet kc is still 1-1, tied for last place in the AFC West. Paper champs!!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:52 PM 09-19-2016
Cut the bullshit...that late PI call was bogus. Even the announcers said they they didn't see it when viewing the replay.

There was nothing there....maybe I'll head over the game thread at the Mane and copy a few of posts. I'm sure even those entitled douchbags were surprised.
Refs make judgement calls. By definition, that means they are subjective. Sometimes human beings make mistakes. I am not sure which defensive secondary penalty you are referring to (it felt like there were about a dozen in the game) and I don't care. Why does it have to be the last one, what about other ones? And what other calls did the refs miss?

Regardless of whatever tripe you decide to post next, bitching about the officials is what losers do. Since your whole off-season was about how the Broncos will fail all year...it would stand to reason why you are doing all the bitching. It's not going your way. It's okay...one day you'll eventually be right, but only because the law of averages dictates it. Not because you were actually right.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:58 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
And yet kc is still 1-1, tied for last place in the AFC West. Paper champs!!

They're young corners retard
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:00 PM 09-19-2016
It's kinda rinse and repeat with BlackTop... Denver has never won a game in a legitimate manner, and KC seems to always get screwed somehow.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:00 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Why does it have to be the last one, what about other ones? And what other calls did the refs miss?

Regardless of whatever tripe you decide to post next, bitching about the officials is what losers do.
Yeah...if late calls cost your team a game..that whiny-ass fanbase would never shut the f@ck up about it. So go ahead and spout "that's what loser's do" drivel...when questionable officiating has kept Denver in both games.

As far as the last one...in tight ballgames, it helps decide who wins. If it's a drive sustaining penalty...it cant just be made up.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:01 PM 09-19-2016
BlackTop - tell me this... what should the outcome of Denver @ Cincy be in week 3?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:01 PM 09-19-2016
Yeah...if late calls cost your team a game..that whiny-ass fanbase would never shut the f@ck up about it. So go ahead and spout "that's what loser's do" drivel...when the have kept Denver in both games.

As far as the last one...in tight ballgames, it helps decide who wins. If it's a drive sustaining penalty...it cant just be made up.

They do have bitchy fans.

There's no question about that. 90% of the fanbase are chicks on the rag.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:14 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
BlackTop - tell me this... what should the outcome of Denver @ Cincy be in week 3?
Considering it took help from the refs for the Donkos to survive at home...against a seriously depleted Colts team...they should get their ass handed to them.

No Ware, back-up RT...Stewart diving at Luck's head might land him a suspension....definitely getting another fine. 22nd rated ground game in two at home and 3 INTs.

Bengals have been nearly unbeatable at home the past few years...coming of a tough loss this week-end in the rain.

Neither of Denver's wins have been impressive...Semen's first road game against real DBs.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:24 PM 09-19-2016
On Von Miller...

Future Hall of Fame production, surpassing J.J. Watt as best defensive game wrecker https://t.co/uyKqJOfTXY

— Jim Corbett (@ByJimCorbett) September 19, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:56 PM 09-19-2016
Considering it took help from the refs for the Donkos to survive at home...against a seriously depleted Colts team...they should get their ass handed to them.

No Ware, back-up RT...Stewart diving at Luck's head might land him a suspension....definitely getting another fine. 22nd rated ground game in two at home and 3 INTs.

Bengals have been nearly unbeatable at home the past few years...coming of a tough loss this week-end in the rain.

Neither of Denver's wins have been impressive...Semen's first road game against real DBs.
Help me out on that stat... 22nd based on what? I see them 9th in attempts per game and 4th in yards per game.

Ok, so thanks for being clear on the other though... Denver should lose 13-30, that would be my first take. No?
[Reply]
Page 553 of 4798
« First < 53453503543549550551552553 55455555655756360365310531553 > Last »
Up