ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . .
DTVietnam 08:28 PM 07-17-2019
For those of us that dont want to comb through Sauto and Clays pent up homosexual tension towards each other and just want news.

I think we should know by Friday..Just post tweets and actual relevant news here..

Mahomo4Life posted this. . .

Soren Petro Thinks Tyreek Hill Will Get 4 Game Suspension On Friday https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq

— XTRA 1360 (@XTRA1360) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 06:35 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I do 10 posts per page. Only page 2 is fucked up for me :-)
Interesting. So the offending post is between 11 and 20.
[Reply]
-King- 06:36 PM 07-18-2019
I'm hearing he'll get a 3 month jail sentence starting in August and get 4 games after that. So he should be back by December and in time for the playoff run!
[Reply]
BossChief 06:37 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ll be honest. 4 games will kinda piss me off.

Suspending a guy for a quarter of the season (if) he is innocent of all wrongdoing for being accused and caught in a web of shit like this feels dumb.

If you suspend him 4 games, it sends the message to casual fans that you think he was guilty and settled on 4 games. In which case, it’s too short and they are going to roast you (like w/ Ray Rice).

If you don’t suspend him or maybe even just 2 games, it sends a clearer message that the guy got fucked and is NOT a domestic abuser (thus taking the heat off of the league).

JMO...
We have no idea if he did nothing wrong.

Hill said himself that he would listen to CPS for ways to better discipline his kids because he’s not doing it right. It’s possible the NFL has pictures of welts and bruises that we don’t know about...but that he admitted to in the 8 hour meeting.

I’m prepared for the worst,

Because, Chiefs.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:42 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Hill said himself that he would listen to CPS for ways to better discipline his kids because he’s not doing it right. It’s possible the NFL has pictures of welts and bruises that we don’t know about...but that he admitted to in the 8 hour meeting.

Because, Chiefs.

I’m starting to worry as well. It’s kinda the “Vegas factor”, or betting against the public, if you will. Most around here seem to think he’s getting little to no suspension, which makes me fear he’s getting the book thrown at him, NFL version. Very aware this could be because Chiefs trauma response.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:02 PM 07-18-2019

Because, Chiefs.
Lol no.

If that’s the case, the leaks from the Chiefs wouldn’t have been so positive/optimistic after the meeting.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:05 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I’m starting to worry as well. It’s kinda the “Vegas factor”, or betting against the public, if you will. Most around here seem to think he’s getting little to no suspension, which makes me fear he’s getting the book thrown at him, NFL version. Very aware this could be because Chiefs trauma response.
It’s not just many “on here”. The organization and Hill all seem to be very optimistic. Terez, Taylor, and Grunhard have all head similar things.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:31 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Interesting. So the offending post is between 11 and 20.
For me, yes.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:39 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
No need to worry my friend, the longer this goes the more favorable it is to Reek. If the evidence was hard and so overwhelmingly against Reek in the beginning of all this the Chiefs and the NFL would have canned Reek's ass back in March when all these allegations first surfaced I assure you.:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:41 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
No need to worry my friend, the longer this goes the more favorable it is to Reek. If the evidence was so overwhelmingly against Reek in the beginning of all this the Chiefs and the NFL would have canned Reek's ass back in March when all these allegations first surfaced I assure you.:-)
On the contrary, the Chiefs were probably just afraid of backlash from the SJWs still crying about Kareen Hunt's release
[Reply]
SAUTO 07-18-2019, 07:43 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
BossChief 07:47 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol no.

If that’s the case, the leaks from the Chiefs wouldn’t have been so positive/optimistic after the meeting.
And yet they still haven’t lifted his ban...
[Reply]
staylor26 07:48 PM 07-18-2019
And yet they still haven’t lifted his ban...
There’s absolutely no need to. Wait for the NFL to hand him the light suspension so the heat is on them. All indications are he will be in camp. That’s all that matters.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:49 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There’s absolutely no need to. All indications are he will be in camp. That’s all that matters.
This. He's not missing anything. Surely they will rule before camp starts.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:55 PM 07-18-2019
Something in my guts says it's a 4 game suspension that gets appealed down to 2 quickly.

NFL saves face by doing "something".
The Chiefs save fave by only losing a key weapon for two early games.
TH gets a 3 / 4 year contract extension and makes nice bank.
[Reply]
-King- 07:56 PM 07-18-2019
Tomorrow at around 2 or 3PM central I bet.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:59 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
On the contrary, the Chiefs were probably just afraid of backlash from the SJWs still crying about Kareen Hunt's release
Not my intention to insult you, but I don't know if you know what SJW means?

SJWs, short for Social Justice Warriors, were precisely the people clamoring for his release. They were the ones dubbing the 'Leonidas love tap' brutalization. A deed so horrific that it's truly a wonder that drunk bitch survived.

Assuredly, friend, toxic males were the ones blowing off the 'foot massage'. The same dudes saying the lying thing was a front to appease the SJWs...

Anywho, I was for the release. Don't lie to your bosses. Don't put yourself in a position where you're charging/kicking women (or anyone for that matter). If the drunk fight rumor from a couple of weeks ago was true, and boy did that one die down quick, then it looks like that dipshit didn't learn a thing. Fuck him. Let him be Cleveland's problem.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up