ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 36
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:30 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
Denise will never post here.

She said so.

Think about that.

:-)

Excellent_point.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:30 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Actually, Titus's mother was too drunk to be a whore. She didnt have the work ethic required for whoring.
I forget the one about combat boots...that was a good one I heard a couple of times on the playground.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:31 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Cochise:
If someone says something you don't like how about putting them on ignore instead of crying like a 4 year old. Fuggin primadonnas.
Putting someone on ignore wouldnt garner a 330 post thread.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:32 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
This is when the indoctrination kicks in I guess. Didnt say it was ok, just said adults should learn how to deal with it and ignore it.
SO let me get this straight. It's not okay to say your mother is a whore but adults should learn how to deal with it and ignore it? Umm excuse me but wouldn't that be considered tolerating an action that is not okay in the first place. In other words, advocating the action?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:32 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan:
Great. Never know when somebody might call your mother a whore too. Since you seem to think it is okay.
I think there is a happy medium between yours and Greg's idea of what should actually be done.

I wouldn't ignore it, but I wouldn't post it in a public format as a desperate cry for attention either.

Let's get some facts straight. They had been pm'ing each other for some time. TJ's complaint wasn't that Otter called his mother a whore, his complaint was that his mother is not Mexican but rather "a portly white woman" (his quote verbatim).

Otter went overboard, but I don't know what else was said privately between them - perhaps TJ did as well? Perhaps he didn't?

However, to come onto the board and beat his chest like a hired Greek mourner saying Otter was mean for calling his mom a Mexican is not only childish, it is stupid and guaranteed to do the following:

1. Continue the instigation between the two
2. Get a huge cry of attention for a poster who constantly cries out for it.

An adult would have addressed the issue with a moderator, not try to make a cute post about it.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:32 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
One thing we can all agree on is that TJ and Denise are whores.

Attention whores.

The largest audience they can play to is right here--on the planet.

Neither will ever leave.

Yep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:33 AM 11-10-2003
Wow, once again I missed all of the drama. :-)

And just so jettio knows that I am also a moderator that abuses my power, I have removed 2292 posts from MrBlond's artificially inflated post total, putting him roughly 900 posts behind ME. :-)
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:34 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I forget the one about combat boots...that was a good one I heard a couple of times on the playground.
I only felt free to say that about your momma because of your recent self examination:

Originally Posted by :
...on a related note, I did some self examination in light of the recent panty twisting that went on this weekend and have not found a word or words that someone could call me on an Internet board that would cause me to turn into a giant puss like Teej ....
Also your momma is so old she has a grey wig.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:34 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
But TJ couldnt complain about just name-calling because he is one of the worst offenders. He had to include the racial part for martydom.

If he just says: "Delete my account, otter called my mom a name." He would have been laughed off the net completely.

And I am not bashing TJ for calling names in the past. Like I said, I like name calling. Especially really creative names. Like Booger-eater.
Booger-eater is hardly creative, penguin-vomit breath.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:35 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
I think there is a happy medium between yours and Greg's idea of what should actually be done.
It's my understanding that this originiated from a PM/Smoke Signal...IMO it should have been deleted and ignored. It's stupid and just and attempt to get a rise. Teej likes playing the race victim card, he's done it before, so I dont find this episode suprising.
[Reply]
Earthling 09:35 AM 11-10-2003
:-) I think I won !!!!
Wait a minute...Is this the thread where the last poster wins..??
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:36 AM 11-10-2003
As I have said in a previous post, many on here need to develope some thick shin. Some post are meant to be fun smack, some are intended to humilate. Since we all are miles apart and most of us don't know the other personally, we should watch how we attack the other.

Now some of you basturds on here ( not calling names, you know who you are :-) )can say what you want to another because we know each other well enough it doesn't offend.

Personal attacks with hostility intended is a violation of this BB, I'm sure the mod's have handled it to the best of their ability. Keep in mind that some people are as wacko as our favorite NEPA fan.

TJ was good at starting crab, it was fun for him, he has been calmed down many times by the mod's, no big deal, how this was handled is not my call and I won't get in volved.

Knowing all to well the behind the back attacks of another poster involved, my only comments are, this does not suprise me in the least.
( I'm sure most of those on here know what this is about, I will not discuss this across the BB)

It's easy to be a basturd and sling mud, when it gets personal and YOU go to the intent to humiliate, YOU are then becoming involved to much and YOU should step back and evaluate YOURSELF .
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:36 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

And just so jettio knows that I am also a moderator that abuses my power, I have removed 2292 posts from MrBlond's artificially inflated post total, putting him roughly 900 posts behind ME. :-)
jettio won't complain, he is too much a pu$$y.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:37 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

I wouldn't ignore it, but I wouldn't post it in a public format as a desperate cry for attention either.

Let's get some facts straight. They had been pm'ing each other for some time. TJ's complaint wasn't that Otter called his mother a whore, his complaint was that his mother is not Mexican but rather "a portly white woman" (his quote verbatim).

Otter went overboard, but I don't know what else was said privately between them - perhaps TJ did as well? Perhaps he didn't?

However, to come onto the board and beat his chest like a hired Greek mourner saying Otter was mean for calling his mom a Mexican is not only childish, it is stupid and guaranteed to do the following:

1. Continue the instigation between the two
2. Get a huge cry of attention for a poster who constantly cries out for it.

An adult would have addressed the issue with a moderator, not try to make a cute post about it.
I don't really know but I highly doubt Taco would have made a post about this crap if Otter would have said "your mother is a mexican".

Including the word whore brought a whole new meaning and viciousness to the what was said. If you can't see that then I'm sorry for you.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:38 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Oh, you mexican bastard. :-)
[Reply]
Page 23 of 36
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up