ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
The Meltdown Lounge>Alex Okafor re-signs
Tribal Warfare 11:30 AM 07-20-2021

Free agent pass-rusher Alex Okafor is signing back with the #Chiefs, source said. He gets a 1-year deal and will return to KC, his home for the last two seasons.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 20, 2021

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:31 AM 07-20-2021
Good.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:32 AM 07-20-2021
He'll be a valuable contributor for the 5 whole games in which he's available
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:36 AM 07-20-2021
Guess they were hoping for Ingram.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:37 AM 07-20-2021
Okafor was good when he played. Problem is he was never healthy
[Reply]
thabear04 11:40 AM 07-20-2021
Hope he gets Josh Allen back from last time.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:41 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He'll be a valuable contributor for the 5 whole games in which he's available
I'd laugh a lot harder at this if it wasn't so damn true...
[Reply]
Bowser 11:42 AM 07-20-2021
Eh, I'll take it.

Hindsight being what it is - we really should have made a bigger push to keep Emmanuel Ogbah.
[Reply]
bobhill 11:44 AM 07-20-2021
I still wouldn't mind Houston
[Reply]
TEX 11:44 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Eh, I'll take it.

Hindsight being what it is - we really should have made a bigger push to keep Emmanuel Ogbah.
Yep. Gotta take it... Absolutely correct. We let the wrong one walk.
[Reply]
TEX 11:45 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Okafor was good when he played. Problem is he was never healthy
Yep.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:47 AM 07-20-2021
At this point we just need some damn warm bodies. Hopefully Okafor qualifies as that.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:47 AM 07-20-2021
Get him some deer antler spray for when he gets injured.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:48 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Gotta take it... Absolutely correct. We let the wrong one walk.
The Chiefs couldn't afford to pay him $7.5 million per at the time
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:49 AM 07-20-2021
Hope he makes it thru the pre season games...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up