ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Witt promoted to Omaha (and driving across Nebraska really sucks)
allen_kcCard 09:25 PM 07-18-2021
I saw in my fantasy news feed Witt Jr was promoted to AAA. How long before joining the bigs you all think?
[Reply]
kstater 03:09 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This is the first thing good that has happened in Nebraska since I got my first handjob at a Creed concert.
It was nice of him to give you a reach around

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Coogs 06:52 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
I saw in my fantasy news feed Witt Jr was promoted to AAA. How long before joining the bigs you all think?
Not sure what thread to post this in, as this one veered off topic pretty fast, but Nick Pratto was also promoted to Omaha. Omaha plays at 11 something this morning, and both may be in the lineup according to WDAF this morning.

https://digichat.info/2021/07/19/bob...riple-a-omaha/
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:23 AM 07-20-2021
Ok, fixed the thread so it's easier to keep it on topic.

BUGEATER THE PROBLEM SOLVING MOD
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:26 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This is the first thing good that has happened in Nebraska since I got my first handjob at a Creed concert.
Did u cum
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:42 AM 07-20-2021
Billay is banned from the thread for being creepy.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:52 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Billay is banned from the thread for being creepy.

*tear of pride runs down the cheeks of the mods*
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:57 AM 07-20-2021
I just wanted to say, in honor of Cali boy Nick Pratto, that driving through his birthplace of Huntington Beach, CA on the Pacific Coast Highway in a convertible does NOT suck.

Pratto and Witt should be in Omaha for at least a month. I'd guess if they dominate/perform well, they get September call ups when the roster expands to 28.
[Reply]
morphius 08:59 AM 07-20-2021
I remember driving across NE to CO a couple of times, driving in the Platte river valley there made it feel like there wasn't a hill from Lincoln till the border. At least in KS you get the flint hills.
[Reply]
morphius 09:00 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Pratto and Witt should be in Omaha for at least a month. I'd guess if they dominate/perform well, they get September call ups when the roster expands to 28.
Yup, that is what I would expect.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:05 AM 07-20-2021
I am guessing what they do with Witt depends some on Mondesi. If he comes back and gets hurt again and they shut him down, I think Witt will get a shot at SS sooner than later to see what they have. Mondesi comes back and does well, I think they will keep Witt down more to try to see about Witt more at 3rd or elsewhere.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:13 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
I remember driving across NE to CO a couple of times, driving in the Platte river valley there made it feel like there wasn't a hill from Lincoln till the border. At least in KS you get the flint hills.
Once you pass the I-76 junction, it's about a 3000 ft gain in elevation to the Wyoming border, so there is one hill.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:19 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Once you pass the I-76 junction, it's about a 3000 ft gain in elevation to the Wyoming border, so there is one hill.
Taking US 80 across Wyoming from Utah you actually go up quite a bit in elevation, but never know it because the landscape rarely changes. You even cross the continental divide and wouldn't realize it if there was no sign for it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:52 AM 07-20-2021
Western Oklahoma and North Texas into New Mexico is pretty God Awful too...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:39 PM 07-20-2021
Drove from Dallas to Roswell…you talk about a whole lot of nothing.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:02 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Even if I prefer the Rocky Mountains or the Pacific Northwest?
I didn't say other geographic options weren't better, but the Flint Hills is objectively beautiful in it's own right.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up