ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 125
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:57 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Ask yourself a simple question. Why do people trying to make other people aware of what is going on so that it can be stopped bother this guy so much?

Think logically. Look how outraged he is. You can tell he's literally shaking with anger/fear. Why?
Shakespeare said it best "protest too much" and you got one.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Ask yourself a simple question. Why do people trying to make other people aware of what is going on so that it can be stopped bother this guy so much?

Think logically. Look how outraged he is. You can tell he's literally shaking with anger/fear. Why?
You're not making anyone aware of shit. That's the problem. You're spreading fake propaganda based on nothing but conjecture and trying to pass it off as if you're doing some sort of godly work. Basically, you're a moron. You call yourself a Patriot and yet have completel disrespect and disregard for the very principle our justice system was founded on.

And like all of your kind, the only rebuttal you can think of is "Herp derp you're a pedo defending pedos". Pretty clear sign that you're a high school drop out.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Shakespeare said it best "protest too much" and you got one.
:-) you fake ass bitch.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:07 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're not making anyone aware of shit. That's the problem. You're spreading fake propaganda based on nothing but conjecture and trying to pass it off as if you're doing some sort of godly work. Basically, you're a moron. You call yourself a Patriot and yet have completel disrespect and disregard for the very principle our justice system was founded on.

And like all of your kind, the only rebuttal you can think of is "Herp derp you're a pedo defending pedos". Pretty clear sign that you're a high school drop out.
^^
Look at this post

Define projection

Correlate
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:10 PM 07-23-2019

Define projection

Correlate
You read waaaay too many Q posts. Quit trying emulate the posting style. Like I said, you're a wannabe.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:16 PM 07-23-2019
:-)
^^
Look at this post

Define projection

Correlate
He went into the Game of Thrones thread and trashed others angrily, for their opinions and calling them out over a TV series. :-) :-) A TV series! He's a hot head.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:20 PM 07-23-2019
You read waaaay too many Q posts. Quit trying emulate the posting style. Like I said, you're a wannabe.
LOL, whatever you say boss. You know you could just put me on ignore since I obviously bother you so much. Just a thought, lol...

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:36 PM 07-23-2019

He went into the Game of Thrones thread and trashed others angrily, for their opinions and calling them out over a TV series. :-) :-) A TV series! He's a hot head.
You don't say...shocking...just...shocking, lol. Tbh I have him on ignore, so I don't see any of his other bs. Only when I want to pull the post up, which is just short of never. He deserves the reputation everyone has given him. This is probably his last outpost. The only place he can still act like a man - however badly he may botch those attempts. The epitome of a keyboard warrior.

I don't mind him, except for the pedophile-protecting part. He - totally inadvertently of course - helps me get this message out by responding to me so often. Plus, I really enjoy getting in someone's head, especially when that person is a real creep - and you can tell how far I'm inside his. Just look at his posts, lol. It's why I like the novel Crime and Punishment so much. It takes you inside a criminal's mind as he goes insane. Brilliant novel, highly recommended if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:37 PM 07-23-2019
I don't buy the "Tarot code" (or any date f4gging) but in fairness, Detoxing spends a lot of time and energy giving cover to pedos. Never once has he ever said "wait a minute - we should err on the side of protecting children." No, he always, without fail, comes down on the side of the abusers. Anyone in this "game" to protect children is immediately pounced upon as prey to ridicule. Not once have we ever seen, "there's a lot of strange facts out there that raise concern for any reasonable human adult." No. It's always, "HA HA HA! You believe that children are being exploited! HA HA HA!"

It's going to be rough for the guy when the Epstein files are released. The backpedaling will be ****ing epic.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:42 PM 07-23-2019

:-) What a bunch of bullshit. There you go lying again.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:43 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't buy the "Tarot code" (or any date f4gging) but in fairness, Detoxing spends a lot of time and energy giving cover to pedos. Never once has he ever said "wait a minute - we should err on the side of protecting children." No, he always, without fail, comes down on the side of the abusers.
But TaQo, you've never asked.

And even when i do talk about REAL trafficking, you don't pay attention, so who gives a shit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:44 PM 07-23-2019
LOL, whatever you say boss. You know you could just put me on ignore since I obviously bother you so much. Just a thought, lol...

Ignore is for pussies. I'd much rather call you names and laugh at you.

If i had you on ignore i'd never get to see your stupid ass posts. And what's the fun in that?
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:45 PM 07-23-2019
Ignore is for pussies. that?
Tbh I have him on ignore, so I don't see any of his other bs.

Like i said....
[Reply]
Taco John 03:46 PM 07-23-2019
But TaQo, you've never asked.

And even when i do talk about REAL trafficking, you don't pay attention, so who gives a shit.
You have no credibility with anyone to make it matter. No one on this forum trusts you. So you're right - who gives a shit?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:51 PM 07-23-2019
Totally agree on date-f**ging. Somehow Pedo Pete got it in his head that my posts were something other than pointing out the incredible level of autism these anons on 8Chan have - even though I specifically pointed that out. Not once did I say that Q predicted the events that guy was talking about - but you know that already. Nothing we haven't dealt with a thousand times before.

Haters gonna hate.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 125
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up