ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 125
« First < 2575115121122123124125
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bump 09:14 PM 08-16-2021
the last person to post a Q related article mentioned lizard people...
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:23 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the last person to post a Q related article mentioned lizard people...
's when someone like Zach posts an article or a hit piece on it, it's always wrong. It's always made up. Like Q has never once mentioned lizard people,"

Glad we both agree I have never done that and your attempt to connect me to that was made up by you.
[Reply]
Bump 09:43 PM 08-16-2021
someone like you posted it though and that's what I said:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:38 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
You absolutely owe me something.

You owe me your continued paranoid and disjointed posts that show the paranoid and disjointed human writing them.

Please don't stop the madness.
Once again...you've made zero points in your replies. It's obvious you have nothing of consequence to say...you're like a hollow shell...an empty, unrealized human....a ****ing husk.

You are attacking a stereotype...and too ****ing stupid to know why you're doing it. I realize my telling you this is pointless...otherwise you wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

I absolutely owe you nothing...period. You dont even deserve this reply...you wouldn't get 3 words from me in real-life....I would have already identified your markers.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:47 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You sick fucks.....

A California Father Claims QAnon Conspiracy Led Him To Kill His 2 Children, FBI Says



https://www.npr.org/2021/08/13/10271...ed-him-to-kill
This manís wife, Abby Coleman, is my wifeís cousin. I have met this man and I held that little boy right after he was born. I would appreciate it if you would all drop this subject.
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:04 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This manís wife, Abby Coleman, is my wifeís cousin. I have met this man and I held that little boy right after he was born. I would appreciate it if you would all drop this subject.
Sorry for your loss LoneWolf.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:36 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This manís wife, Abby Coleman, is my wifeís cousin. I have met this man and I held that little boy right after he was born. I would appreciate it if you would all drop this subject.
We may have our differences, but hate hearing this. Sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:49 AM 08-17-2021
Anyone watched the Q documentary on HBO? Is it worth 6+ hours? I’m interested in new religious movements.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:40 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Anyone watched the Q documentary on HBO? Is it worth 6+ hours? Iím interested in new religious movements.
It was mediocre. As a reviewer noted, it couldíve been cut in half and gotten the exact same point across. The last episode encompasses J6 which has good footage.
[Reply]
lostcause 02:07 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think I'll trust the Egyptian Hermetic Masters over some guys on a football forum....you know who else shares my opinion...Plato.
I guess my question is why? Egyptian Hermetic Masters and Plato may all be smarter than I am, but I know far more about the world and science than all of them combined - not because I'm special, but because I live in 2021 and we as a species have learned so much more. I mean you're basing your world view on people that lived 2500 years ago.

I would wager that if you let Plato have all the knowledge we have accumulated since his death that he would find the ideas of lizard people preposterous.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:28 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by lostcause:
I guess my question is why? Egyptian Hermetic Masters and Plato may all be smarter than I am, but I know far more about the world and science than all of them combined - not because I'm special, but because I live in 2021 and we as a species have learned so much more. I mean you're basing your world view on people that lived 2500 years ago.

I would wager that if you let Plato have all the knowledge we have accumulated since his death that he would find the ideas of lizard people preposterous.
My God....no words.

Out...
[Reply]
eDave 05:35 PM 08-17-2021
Plato would be considered a dumbass in today's world and would be poor and paying child support to some broad who dug his rendition of Wonderwall at a kegger.

Pluto. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:14 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Plato would be considered a dumbass in today's world and would be poor and paying child support to some broad who dug his rendition of Wonderwall at a kegger.

Pluto. :-)
55 year old Antifa guy calls Plato a dumbass...while never actually having read him.

That could easily be an Onion headline....
[Reply]
Page 125 of 125
« First < 2575115121122123124125
Up