ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Media Center>Non-woke media for people into non-woke tales
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:13 PM 06-28-2022
These days, there are billions of TV shows and movies, but every billion of them share a lot in common. Men are the enemy. Whites are the enemy. So combine the two worst characteristics, white and man, into one character and you have yourself a villain. Now just fill the story with diverse women and diverse people that were born withle that never can do wrong and that's everything everywhere.

But what if you don't like that sort of political agenda? What if that kinda annoys you? You might want an option to see something along the lines of your own sensibilities. To that end, here is the list:

#1) Alien. This is weird because it stars a woman, but it's great. It's the tops.

#2) Bull Durham. Also weirdly celebrated by feminists cause it had a strong woman character. Same actress actually.

#3) The Big Sleep. Starring Bogey and the best actress of all time, Lauren Bacall. Great stuff. Written by a Pulitzer Prize winner and Nobel Prize winner.

#4) To Have and Have Not. Written by that aforementioned PP and NP winner, but this one was adapted from the works of a person considered good, Ernest Hemingway.

#5) Bone Tomahawk. Kurt Russel in a western that is considered so stomach-turningly violent, most people won't even watch it.

#6) Star Trek 6, The Undiscovered Country. An example a super ultra woke film that was actually good. They didn't have diverse female characters ninja kicking white men at all.

#7) Das Boot. Best war movie ever made. It should be #1 but I'm too lazy to go back and edit. Zero women characters, so zero opportunity to have women characters jump kicking men. It worked.

#1) Atlas Shrugged, all 3 parts. Written by a woman, this is considered the most anti-woke material ever filmed. It's a breath of fresh air.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:09 AM 07-26-2022
Non-WokeTales! Woo-oo!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:33 AM 07-26-2022

Saw this in my mail. Yall remember the story of Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanova, the black Grand Duchess from Russia?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:50 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Saw this in my mail. Yall remember the story of Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanova, the black Grand Duchess from Russia?
Goodness gracious. And it isnt billed as a reimagining of the past. It is billed as just the straight up past.

I doubt this will ever be seen in the actual Motherland.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:36 PM 07-26-2022

Trolls here can't stand it when it is pointed out but it is now OK to have historically white people played by minorities but not vice versa.

Let MLK be played by a black man. Have Washington played by a white guy.

It is not hard.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:15 PM 07-26-2022
The bill for letting John Wayne play Ghengis Khan is coming due.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:47 PM 07-26-2022
The bill for letting John Wayne play Ghengis Khan is coming due.
It has been paid already by Hamilton.

Besides, I thought the SJW side prided itself on being better. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:03 AM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Trolls here can't stand it when it is pointed out but it is now OK to have historically white people played by minorities but not vice versa.

Let MLK be played by a black man. Have Washington played by a white guy.

It is not hard.
You always say this and you're always wrong. Why do you keep ignoring all of the evidence to the contrary?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/26-ti...b0bf0dab313ffc
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:43 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You always say this and you're always wrong. Why do you keep ignoring all of the evidence to the contrary?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/26-ti...b0bf0dab313ffc
It is a different world after 2020. Those examples are mostly pulling from decades ago.

Those castings were dumb then too.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's be better. That is my stance.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:26 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
This may be the saddest, most pathetic thread I've seen in here

We're becoming a minority group, us middle aged white males. I know that's hard to understand after we've been on top for literally all of recorded Western history. And media, what it's become the last hundred years was run by us for us. And why? capitalism. Money dictates media and guess what...other people have it. Not just us

You don't like media? Sorry bud. We're not the target audience anymore

We're not being marginalized. Our voice isn't being suppressed. we simply aren't where the most revenue can be found. Not anymore.

The world has moved on, and if we don't stop crying like victims and asking for special treatment just because we're white dudes, it's gonna leave us behind. Because other people want different things, and there's just plain more of them. We had our day. It's over. We're not special and we're not entitled to anything. We built the world this way and it's silly to complain about it now. Don't like what's on TV or on the radio or on the internet? Turn it off. Find something else.

That's what people who aren't us have always done.
I read the first post and could only think "jesus christ what life experiences have you gone through to view the world through a lens like this"

Hey if he wants the be the victim so badly he will succeed. Come what may.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:46 PM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I read the first post and could only think "jesus christ what life experiences have you gone through to view the world through a lens like this"

Hey if he wants the be the victim so badly he will succeed. Come what may.
And I wonder what life experiences you must have gone through to think films such as Thor 4 or Ms. Marvel or Batwoman are fine art, while Alien, Bull Durham, The Big Sleep, To Have or Have Not, Bone Tomahawk, and Star Trek 6 are just terrible stuff for traumatized people that have jaded lenses through which they see the world.

But if you didn't notice, I wrote, in detail, in this very thread, about the time I got raped. That's one life experience I went through that, had you read this thread, you might be aware of.

Clown.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:10 PM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
And I wonder what life experiences you must have gone through to think films such as Thor 4 or Ms. Marvel or Batwoman are fine art, while Alien, Bull Durham, The Big Sleep, To Have or Have Not, Bone Tomahawk, and Star Trek 6 are just terrible stuff for traumatized people that have jaded lenses through which they see the world.

But if you didn't notice, I wrote, in detail, in this very thread, about the time I got raped. That's one life experience I went through that, had you read this thread, you might be aware of.

Clown.
Who the fuck are you talking too? I did not say any of those things.

Go get therapy or don't nobody gives a shit but don't be surprised if everyone stands around awkwardly laughing as you think men are endangered because of some dumb ass comic book movies.

This is not about what you think its about.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:59 AM 08-03-2022
Who the **** are you talking too? I did not say any of those things.

Go get therapy or don't nobody gives a shit but don't be surprised if everyone stands around awkwardly laughing as you think men are endangered because of some dumb ass comic book movies.

You bellend.

You needed "to" there, not "too". Just FYI. Spelling counts.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:47 AM 08-03-2022
Who the **** are you talking too? I did not say any of those things.

Dude is text book troll with hyperbole and straw man arguing.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:25 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
Dude is text book troll with hyperbole and straw man arguing.
Textbook is one word. It is not "text book". It is "textbook".

And furthermore, it isn't "straw man". It is "strawman".

Also you needed to use "hyperbolic" there, not "hyperbole".

Honestly chitown my good friend, that sentence you wrote has more problems than just that. You should have wrote:

"Dude is a textbook troll with hyperbolic, strawman arguments." That sentence even corrected still sucks because "with" is also a problem.

I won't have grammar mistakes in this thread. I won't abide.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:38 PM 08-03-2022
"Dude is a textbook hyperbolic troll that relies on strawman arguments". There. That really annoyed me but there is the sentence you were looking for, you intellectual giant.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up