I'm a 59 year old kid at heart as this shit makes me laugh
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:02 PM 06-09-2022
Uhhh yes.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:46 AM 06-11-2022

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:42 PM 06-24-2022
Anybody watch this yet? I thought it was pretty funny even though some of the dialogue seemed a bit too smart for them.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:50 PM 06-25-2022
It wasn't bad.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:39 PM 07-09-2022
It was pretty simple, just more of the same from Beavis and Butthead.

Only new bit they included was the white privilege jokes, which were actually hilarious.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:29 PM 07-09-2022
Still fuckin hilarious.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:02 AM 07-10-2022
I just love how again, like in Do America, Judge paints our fed govt agencies as complete morons and imbeciles, equal to if not more dumber than Beavis and Butthead
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:25 AM 07-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m so fucking in on this. Funny story (to me anyway)

When Beavis and Butthead do America was premiering, my boy Kevin Ogle and I bought a BUNCH of shrooms in advance. I think we are about an half oz each when we got off work. I met him at his house and he drove to the theater. We were going to Ronnies Cinema in South County StL... first thing is we stopped to buy some OJ to boost our vitamin C. We’re tripping BALLS at this point. 15 minutes in this store (that felt like 7 hours) trying to compare the VC in Oj vs pineapple OJ... we realize they have the same amount because they were the exact same product. The clerk is about to call the cops cuz we’re hysterical in his store. We make it to the movie peaking like a MOTHERFUCKER!!! I think most the crowd was in the same state of mind as us cuz it’s off the chain in there. Movie ends and it’s like Woodstock, people just vibing and laughing together. We leave, and otw home driving in front of the Arnold PD and still tripping balls... construction zone. Lots of reflectors, and flashing lights. Kevin SLAMS ON THE BRAKES RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION AT MIDNIGHT WHILE WERE TRIPPING BALLS...... luckily no police came and we eventually made it back to his house. We go smoke a quick bowl in his basement before I head home. He says “don’t laugh my wife and kids are sleeping, don’t wake them” then immediately tells me this joke.... how do you know when it’s bedtime at Michael Jackson’s house? When the big hand touches the little hand.... and we both started laughing so fucking hard.... and then his wife woke up.... I left. Made it home in one piece, and lived to tell this story.

And I will finish this by saying, driving impaired is bad. I’ve done it too many times, and as a somewhat grownup I regret every time I did it, and am grateful that I never injured or killed anyone. Bad decisions.... I’ve made a bunch. Trying to make amends now. Now back on track. I’m watching this, 10 days after my birthday. And I’m gonna be high as fuck, and not driving.
My buddies saw this high as a kite and when we got inside we realized everybody was in the same state of mind as us. The entire theater was hot boxed to the point where we could barely see the screen, we all laughed together like they were the greatest jokes ever. Man good times gonna hit my bong. Btw the new one was alright I kinda got bored
[Reply]
Miles 05:50 PM 08-05-2022
Two new episodes are up on paramount pulse.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:26 PM 08-05-2022
I’m a couple episodes in, It’s funny but I want to see more of them watching videos and reality TV.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:54 PM 04-22-2023
Good stuff for the season premiere
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:25 PM 04-27-2023
The new TV series is much better than "Do the Universe". I've probably watched season one 2-3 times over by now.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:40 PM 04-27-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The new TV series is much better than "Do the Universe". I've probably watched season one 2-3 times over by now.
Yea I wanna shake my ass in a bucket...

You have no ass at all, your legs just go into your back
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up