ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 435
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:19 PM 11-07-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think what makes the Ogbah trade look worse is the Zeitler for Vernon trade. They should've just kept Ogbah and Zeitler considering how bad their OL is and Ogbah has been more productive at a cheaper price than Vernon.
And all of that would have never been necessary if he had chosen the right player at 4 last year. Dorsey gonna Dorsey.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:34 PM 11-07-2019
No, Frank Clark DOESN'T suck, his contract might,,,but thats still up in the air.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:55 AM 11-08-2019
This cocksucker gonna play or is his vagina still hurt?
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:21 AM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
This one who sucks the penis gonna play or is his vagina still hurt?
I think they are still looking for his neck. Should hear more today.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:45 AM 11-08-2019
Good to see you found something else to bitch about now that corner isn’t really a huge concern anymore.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:17 PM 11-08-2019
Piss off, chiefsus
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:31 PM 11-08-2019
I've watched every Chiefs defensive snap through the first six weeks at least five times each, and I've said repeatedly that Frank Clark has been a positive addition to the team throughout.

I was right about the Chiefs secondary being good enough to be a top 15 unit after week 3. Though I admit that I wasn't high on Ward until after the Texans game. I still think he's not quite athletic enough in certain respects, but he's changed my mind about being our number 1 corner.

I was right about Spags/Daly/House being able to turn this defense around, and that it would take about 8-10 weeks before we saw real significant improvements as a unit, and that we would eventually be a solid run-stopping unit. Ibelieve that I said "top-14" against the run.

I was right about K. Saunders just needing more snaps to become a solid DT.

And I'm telling everyone again that Frank Clark has been one of the best defensive linemen on the team, and when he returns, he'll be one of the best players on that line before the end of the season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:41 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I've watched every Chiefs defensive snap through the first six weeks at least five times each, and I've said repeatedly that Frank Clark has been a positive addition to the team throughout.

I was right about the Chiefs secondary being good enough to be a top 15 unit after week 3. Though I admit that I wasn't high on Ward until after the Texans game. I still think he's not quite athletic enough in certain respects, but he's changed my mind about being our number 1 corner.

I was right about Spags/Daly/House being able to turn this defense around, and that it would take about 8-10 weeks before we saw real significant improvements as a unit, and that we would eventually be a solid run-stopping unit. Ibelieve that I said "top-14" against the run.

And I'm telling everyone again that Frank Clark has been one of the best defensive linemen on the team, and when he returns, he'll be one of the best players on that line before the end of the season.
No one gives a shit. Go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:43 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No one gives a shit. Go **** yourself.
Apparently YOU give a sh*t, hun.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:14 PM 11-08-2019

Lol so since you got a few things right, according to yourself and showing no evidence, now everything you say is right? I see all the games too and I can tell you that he hasn't been one of the best d lineman.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:17 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol so since you got a few things right, according to yourself and showing no evidence, now everything you say is right? I see all the games too and I can tell you that he hasn't been one of the best d lineman.
Nope, never said I was always right; in fact, if you read my post you'd see that I freely admitted that I was wrong a couple times.

And the 'evidence' is in this and other threads, about Clark, Ward, Spags, Saunders, the defense, etc. Many of which you responded to.

So thanks for playing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:20 PM 11-08-2019

:-)

Dude it's been 3 games. They've played well for 3 games. After 3 games of absolute embarrassment. A little premature to pat yourself on the back.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:22 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Dude it's been 3 games. They've played well for 3 games. After 3 games of absolute embarrassment. A little premature to pat yourself on the back.
Hell, I know that. This is a hot take. Just playing along with typical CP culture. This is pretty much how it's done, right?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:23 PM 11-08-2019
Hell, I know that. This is a hot take. Just playing along with typical CP culture. This is pretty much how it's done, right?
Touche
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:27 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Touche
I'll be honest though. Our schedule is getting pretty soft now. Except for the Patriots game, we aren't playing very many/any teams with winning records. It's very likely our defensive stats will be a bit padded by the end of the regular season. Might make them look like a top-5 defense statistically.

Though, except to be troll, I'll never say that they really are. Like I said at the beginning of the season, I think it's more realistic to say that they can be a top 14 defense.
[Reply]
Page 135 of 435
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Up