ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 560 of 2687
« First < 60460510550556557558559560 56156256356457061066010601560 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:37 AM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by :
Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least.
If you had any credibility, you just lost it all.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:39 AM 12-30-2017
Black Bob is the worst poster on this board as of right now, I'm not sure it's even close.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:40 AM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Bob needs rompered, thats all there is to it
Yes
[Reply]
Black Bob 11:06 AM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Question: What did you think of Jameis Winston coming out of college? What about AJ McCarron?
I thought Jameis could be good if he got over the maturity issues. I would have drafted McCarron.
[Reply]
Black Bob 11:07 AM 12-30-2017
The haircut deal is the truth. He looks like a douche bag. I'll leave it at that. I will give it a rest now. I've said enough. My thoughts on Mahomes are clear and there is no need to keep spouting off. Enjoy your saturday.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:09 AM 12-30-2017
Bob's issues with Mahomes are ludicrous and nothing more than a troll job.

Sad.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:09 PM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I would have drafted McCarron.
I don't know Bob, if MyHomie's hair bothers you then apparently McCarron's tatted up body does not ?:-):-)

Come on Bob quit trolling. Your theory holds no water because there is no evidence of a spoiled silver spooned kid who is immature and ungrateful who throws "diva fits" periodically like Jameis Winston who you thought would be a much better fit for this team.:-) Really ! Winston ?

MyHomie could color his hair in all 7 colors of the rainbow and have dreads hanging out down to the middle of his back. Doesn't bother me in the least because this kid was raised right and is genuinely very humble and yet genuinely very confident in himself. A combination of qualities you rarely see in young rookie QBs in the NFL
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 12-30-2017
I like his haircut.

1. It's unique. Not a lot of guys in the NFL with that cut.

2. If he pans out they'll be selling wigs in the Arrowhead gift shop. It'll be fun to have a nice wig to wear in cold-weather games. It'll be a fun new Chiefs meme.

"The Pat Hat."
[Reply]
Best22 12:14 PM 12-30-2017
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it. It's my theory.

Just to clarify...

Mahomes isn't a poor leader imo. He's just a non-leader. It's not like Geno. I predicted a teammate would punch Geno in the face before he was drafted and it happened.

I really wanted Watson. He is an A+ leader. He was a master of leading 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives. He can make the play and put the team on his back when they need it most. That's the difference between franchise QBs and non Franchise QBs in the NFL. You can talk about footwork, arm strength, accuracy, and even smarts but, none of it is more important than leadership.

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think he is spoiled rich like Manziel. He reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince - great guy who is likable but doesn't always relate and has little real life experience. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it.

Haircut? Yeah right

Tell that to Brady, Favre, Marino, Elway, Brees, and Rodgers.

They all had long hair at one point in their careers
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:18 PM 12-30-2017
The haircut deal is the truth. He looks like a douche bag. I'll leave it at that.
With that type of reasoning you are not worthy to be a Kansas City Chiefs Fan. Hand in your Chiefs card NOW !!!!
[Reply]
hitchief 12:20 PM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by prhom:
To be honest, I think improving the defense will help him the most. He made plays in preseason with guys like Robinson, Jones, Kemp and Dieter. I think he will be just fine with Hill, Kelce, and Hunt. A better defense to help minimize his inevitable INTs and maybe win some games for us would go a long way towards helping him out. Everybody always says he felt like he had to do it all at Texas Tech. If he can have a strong defense watching his back he can feel better not forcing plays that aren’t there.
You nailed it perfectly.

The D is bottom 1/4 this year and wont get any better next year with the exception of Berry coming back but we all know that he probably wont be 100% until the 2019 season.

Need Db's, OLB's, ILB and backup DT's to rotate in for better overall run stopping and pass rush.

Only thing the O needs is for the oline to be healthy and to switch Wilson and Robinson in the wr order. They are gonna keep Harris I'd bet so we just need backups on the O side of things in case of injury
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:32 PM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by hitchief:
You nailed it perfectly.

The D is bottom 1/4 this year and wont get any better next year with the exception of Berry coming back but we all know that he probably wont be 100% until the 2019 season.

Need Db's, OLB's, ILB and backup DT's to rotate in for better overall run stopping and pass rush.

Only thing the O needs is for the oline to be healthy and to switch Wilson and Robinson in the wr order. They are gonna keep Harris I'd bet so we just need backups on the O side of things in case of injury
Our o-line needs to be more physical and they are not. We need another player or two to that are just NASTY and we don't have NASTY on either side of our trenches except for Jones and he disappears too much IMHO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 PM 12-30-2017
Can't wait to see Pat with a beard. He's going to look so alpha.

[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM 12-30-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:28 PM 12-30-2017
I suppose BlackBob thinks Hosmers haircut is lame too.
Hosmer is going to bust!
[Reply]
Page 560 of 2687
« First < 60460510550556557558559560 56156256356457061066010601560 > Last »
Up