ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 164 of 2678
« First < 64114154160161162163164 1651661671681742142646641164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rausch 11:27 AM 05-18-2017
I'm still nutting myself thinking that the Chiefs traded up almost 20 picks for a QB.

The HC/GM think it's IMPORTANT to try and target a good QB...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:33 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I like how you leave off John Elway who went 5-6 in his last year at Stanford.
Like it says, it's a re-post and it talks about the last 2 decades of drafted QBs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:34 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
(Stumbled upon this post in a comment section)

"Here is a list of every QB taken in the first 2 rounds who finished with a losing college record since 1996:

Jay cutler
Charlie batch
Kyle boller
Patrick Ramsey
Jared Goff
Jake Locker
Josh Freeman
JP Losman
Drew Stanton
Tim Couch
Jimmy Clauson "

Yet people want to argue with me that rushing this kid into action after 1 season is a BAD idea? He doesn't even know what winning looks like.
"Doesn't know what winning looks like"

That's all you ****ing got are dumb sports cliches.

You know what wins games? Being prepared and doing your goddamn homework, executing with precision, and not melting down into a huge pussy.

He doesn't need to sit on the bench and go, "Hey Alex, looks like we're going to pull off another win. Show me again how you scored like only 3 points in the 2nd half and left your defense out to dry and gave them no help whatsoever. What's that winning pocket technique you do so often? Where you dart away like a methed-up squirrel and crouch into a fetal position when defenders aren't even close to putting pressure on you. I've never experienced winning in college and I don't know what it looks like, so Tiger said I should copy everything you do, because you obviously know how to win games."
[Reply]
O.city 11:52 AM 05-18-2017
Look at some of the best winners in college and the correlation to success in the nfl.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:59 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Look at some of the best winners in college and the correlation to success in the nfl.
Exactly. History shows neither side really means much.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:02 PM 05-18-2017
It doesn't concern you AT ALL that he doesn't have experience of being a winning QB? Even tho he played in a soft conference? I get that his defense sucked, but RW wasn't making excuses about his defense when he stepped in from Day 1 and put Wisconsin on his back all the way to the Rose Bowl.

There's a huge step-off in terms of maturity, decision making, leadership between Mahomes and RW.

2 years of shadowing Smith would be a gift for PMII. And he avoids 1 extra year of risking injury on a measly rookie contract. Teddy Bridgewater would agree with me.
You are like a broken fucking record on here. Do you spend your entire day thinking up some new bullshit to prop up your lame hypothesis?

The fact is you don't know WHEN he will play, you just don't like PM2 taking Alex's spot. But just keep repeating the same shit every day. :-)
[Reply]
Coogs 12:34 PM 05-18-2017
It doesn't concern you AT ALL that he doesn't have experience of being a winning QB? Even tho he played in a soft conference? I get that his defense sucked, but RW wasn't making excuses about his defense when he stepped in from Day 1 and put Wisconsin on his back all the way to the Rose Bowl.

There's a huge step-off in terms of maturity, decision making, leadership between Mahomes and RW.

2 years of shadowing Smith would be a gift for PMII. And he avoids 1 extra year of risking injury on a measly rookie contract. Teddy Bridgewater would agree with me.
I doubt he is worried about injury. Bridgewater either. He was injured in a non-contact drill. They are football players for christ sake. They know the risks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:45 PM 05-18-2017
You mean the light of Aaron Murray? How's that prediction working out for ya, cupcake?
:-)

I'll admit it; when it comes to showing your ass, you are the absolute champion.

That prediction was based upon the composition of the roster at that time. Murray was the most useless and Smith-like, so it seemed plausible that Reid would want to develop him.

How was I to know that Reid learned his lesson with your shitty boyfriend, and that he actually coveted real play by a real QB?

Please; continue showing your ass until Smith is run out of town and we have chased you off of this board for good.
[Reply]
Shag 05:55 PM 05-18-2017

WI wasn't giving up 41 points per game over the entirety of RW's career. RW also wasn't running a top 5 collegiate scoring offense 2 years in a row.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:59 PM 05-18-2017
Can somebody start a new thread about Mahomes and ban the Smith ballwashers? Between the uppercunt jerkoff and everybody who replies to him, this thread has been rendered useless. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:14 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Can somebody start a new thread about Mahomes and ban the Smith ballwashers? Between the uppercunt jerkoff and everybody who replies to him, this thread has been rendered useless. :-)
Truth.

It doesn't matter. The play of Mahomes will kill any ego these disease-ridden Smith mongrels may have left.

In the interim, I suggest you neg the shit out of them and make their board experience absolutely miserable.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:22 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Truth.

It doesn't matter. The play of Mahomes will kill any ego these disease-ridden Smith mongrels may have left.

In the interim, I suggest you neg the shit out of them and make their board experience absolutely miserable.
When has neg rep ever stopped a douche from being a douche? If anything, it makes them dig in that much more. And clearly this prick is only here to be hated.

The best feature of Facebook is blocking. You block somebody, it's like they no longer exist in your world - they don't see you, and you don't see them. There may be gaps in threads that are confusing, but that's it. Here the ignore feature is all but useless when you're trying to ignore a high profile troll that is constantly quoted.

I miss the days of Simplex 3 and his Firefox filter, which was actually effective in this regard.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:22 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Truth.

:-)
Dang, you really coin a catchy phrase. :-)!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:36 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When has neg rep ever stopped a douche from being a douche? If anything, it makes them dig in that much more. And clearly this prick is only here to be hated.

The best feature of Facebook is blocking. You block somebody, it's like they no longer exist in your world - they don't see you, and you don't see them. There may be gaps in threads that are confusing, but that's it. Here the ignore feature is all but useless when you're trying to ignore a high profile troll that is constantly quoted.

I miss the days of Simplex 3 and his Firefox filter, which was actually effective in this regard.
I found a chrome tool. Let me see if I can find it. It works rather well
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 07:05 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
There is none.
[Reply]
Page 164 of 2678
« First < 64114154160161162163164 1651661671681742142646641164 > Last »
Up