ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 2678
« First < 59109149155156157158159 1601611621631692092596591159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
rico 11:49 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When you say PMII as P-M-I-I, it sounds like "penii"

Coincidence? I think not
:-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:37 AM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Just glad we did it while Alex has a few years left on the off chance it doesn't pan we will be afforded more time to find a QB
Agreed. The plan is perfect. I think that is what I like most about it. Regardless of how Mahomes turns out, it is great to see we have a GM that takes the bigger picture into account.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:06 PM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Agreed. The plan is perfect. I think that is what I like most about it. Regardless of how Mahomes turns out, it is great to see we have a GM that takes the bigger picture into account.
He won't let us down. But even if, god forbid, Mahomes were to bust harder than Ryan Leaf?

It was still the right move.

100 times out of 100.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:22 PM 05-13-2017
The only thing he will bust is Sandys hymen
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:28 PM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
He won't let us down. But even if, god forbid, Mahomes were to bust harder than Ryan Leaf?

100 times out of 100.
I think there is a Zero percent chance PM2 would ever end up like Leaf.

Leaf was a selfish, arrogant, locker room cancer - that yelled at reporters and teammates for his own shortcomings. Then he became a drug addicted burglar, stealing pills out of old ladies medicine cabinets.

I was lucky enough to be at the "Leaf" game at Arrowhead, which was essentially his first step to the abyss. I can't even fathom PM2 having that kind of game or Andy letting him crash and burn like that.

As Chiefs fans, we have been burned so many times, it is hard not to have that little voice saying- "What if he is a Bust?" Don't listen to the voices- they are wrong this time. :-)
[Reply]
chinaski 12:48 PM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

As Chiefs fans, we have been burned so many times, it is hard not to have that little voice saying- "What if he is a Bust?" Don't listen to the voices- they are wrong this time. :-)
No risk, no reward.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:58 PM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The only thing he will bust is Sandys hymen
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think there is a Zero percent chance PM2 would ever end up like Leaf.

Leaf was a selfish, arrogant, locker room cancer - that yelled at reporters and teammates for his own shortcomings. Then he became a drug addicted burglar, stealing pills out of old ladies medicine cabinets.

I was lucky enough to be at the "Leaf" game at Arrowhead, which was essentially his first step to the abyss. I can't even fathom PM2 having that kind of game or Andy letting him crash and burn like that.

Originally Posted by chinaski:
No risk, no reward.
Nothing but truth here, all the way around.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:21 PM 05-13-2017
Nothing but truth here, all the way around.
Damn, is it preseason yet?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:30 PM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Damn, is it preseason yet?
Isn't it refreshing to be genuinely excited about Chiefs football again? :-)
[Reply]
threebag 05:14 PM 05-13-2017

100 times out of 100.
The right moves have been made to make the move possible, including Alex Smith.:-)

With Alex leading the team we have a solid 3-5 years to look and fill his position.

I hope Mahomes is the one, God knows we CHIEFS fans deserve it.

Doesn't change the fact I am glad Alex Smith is a CHIEF.

Alex Smith
Alex Smith

Alex Smith
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:21 PM 05-13-2017
The right moves have been made to make the move possible, including Alex Smith( who did, does, and always will suck ).:-)

With Alex leading the team we have a solid 3-5 years to look and fill his position.( The position has been filled )

I hope Mahomes is the one, God knows we CHIEFS fans deserve it. ( Mahomes is the Great KC Choco Peen, as prophesied by the QB1 Death Cult Sages )

Doesn't change the fact I am glad Alex Smith is a CHIEF.( a tarnish upon the name of the franchise who did, does, and always will suck )

Alex Smith( a cowardly lion )
Alex Smith( a slightly better Cassel )

Alex Smith( Does saying his name three times in secession make him appear in Threedouchebags bed at night?)
Enjoy your last Smith season.

Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that winning championships is far more fun than being King of the AFCW Pissant Hill.

But hey, to each their own.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:25 PM 05-13-2017
The right moves have been made to make the move possible, including Alex Smith.:-)

With Alex leading the team we have a solid 3-5 years to look and fill his position.

Alex Smith
Alex Smith

Alex Smith
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:37 PM 05-13-2017

Alex Smith
Alex Smith

Alex Smith
3-5 years :-)

God bless ya threebag, but lets PLEEEASE not wait that long

Smith was 100% THE key player in turning around a moribund franchise coming off a murder-suicide, it really couldnt have gotten any worse... his steady leadership was invaluable and I applaud him for that

It takes an incredible amount of drive and talent to resurrect a team as low as we were, he put KC football back in the spotlight

But lets also recognize that there is a ceiling on his abilities, everyone from NFL execs to you and me, know that he doesnt scare playoff defenses and that in those scenarios his defense has to carry the day... Alex will leave here a very rich man with a beautiful wife and beautiful life

We now have a complete team, a team able to compete with anyone... but a change at QB is needed to get over that final hurdle

Embrace it, dont fret for Alex Smith about it
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:41 PM 05-13-2017
Threebag02 hates it when people troll the forum and derail threads with non-stop Alex Smith talk, guys.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:45 PM 05-13-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
3-5 years :-)

God bless ya threebag, but lets PLEEEASE not wait that long

Smith was 100% THE key player in turning around a moribund franchise coming off a murder-suicide, it really couldnt have gotten any worse... his steady leadership was invaluable and I applaud him for that

It takes an incredible amount of drive and talent to resurrect a team as low as we were, he put KC football back in the spotlight

But lets also recognize that there is a ceiling on his abilities, everyone from NFL execs to you and me, know that he doesnt scare playoff defenses and that in those scenarios his defense has to carry the day... Alex will leave here a very rich man with a beautiful wife and beautiful life

We now have a complete team, a team able to compete with anyone... but a change at QB is needed to get over that final hurdle

Embrace it, dont fret for Alex Smith about it
Hardly.

The man who turned the franchise around and restored the players' faith, the man who got everyone to buy in so that the Chiefs could resume being a winning franchise, is the current Head Coach of this team.

Smith was nothing more than a component, and a less than stellar one at that.

But enough.

This is the Pat Mahomes thread, and I'll be good and goddamned if I'm going to taint this thread by talking about Alex fucking Smith.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 2678
« First < 59109149155156157158159 1601611621631692092596591159 > Last »
Up