ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Media Center>Molitoth's Music Repository
Molitoth 04:19 PM 02-04-2014
There has been quite a few people here who have liked my previous musical adventures. I'm pretty timid at self promotion but I really enjoy when others can connect with what I do, so sharing can be fun.

I will try and keep this thread updated as I go for those of you who enjoy.

Thank you to anyone who spends their time listening.

----------

https://molitoth.bandcamp.com/

https://alightwithin.bandcamp.com/
[Reply]
NewChief 04:25 PM 02-04-2014
Thanks!

You need to give that Auric album I posted in the "Now Playing" thread a listen. The bassist lives up in KC currently. You guys should hook up some reciprocal shows: one up in KC, then one down here in Fayetteville.

Seb's other band "Terminus" is probably a little bit more like A Light Within than Auric, but they're both awesome.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:52 AM 02-05-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Thanks!

You need to give that Auric album I posted in the "Now Playing" thread a listen. The bassist lives up in KC currently. You guys should hook up some reciprocal shows: one up in KC, then one down here in Fayetteville.

Seb's other band "Terminus" is probably a little bit more like A Light Within than Auric, but they're both awesome.
I only needed 1 song from Auric to know that I hated the vocal. Sorry, just not into growling. I may be wrong, but I doubt it was going to stray away from that style.

Terminus did not impress me until I hit the forth song on their EP, "Seven".
The vocal turned into this very Robert Plant style and it drew me in. I really hope he can sing more songs like that... it was very nice.
Instrumentally they write some great sounding jams as well. I think this band is still pretty raw, but they have a lot of potential.

I will keep an eye on Terminus.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:32 PM 02-05-2014
still love the Page #32 (Morning) song, kicks ass
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 PM 02-05-2014
I'm really glad you did this, have never just blown smoke about liking your music... but for the last three days the sound hasnt worked on my laptop and I dont have a CLUE why.

Havent fiddled with the settings or hit any weird buttons, I'm flummoxed... but as soon as I get things worked out I'm sure this will be a great thread :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 02-11-2014, 09:19 AM
This message has been deleted by Molitoth.
Molitoth 06-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Molitoth 06-10-2014, 09:02 AM
dmahurin 12:47 PM 06-10-2014
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Updated:

I really dig it just like your other stuff you've posted here. Only thing I would say is the vocal track through the first 3/4 of the song seemed a little low.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:01 PM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
I really dig it just like your other stuff you've posted here. Only thing I would say is the vocal track through the first 3/4 of the song seemed a little low.
Thanks for listening man! I genuinely appreciate it! :-)

It's hard to get people to listen without starting a new thread.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Molitoth 07:25 PM 03-24-2015
A new one:

[Reply]
RobBlake 10:36 PM 03-24-2015
im genuinely impressed.

I got a tool/a perfect circle like vibe from the music. dig the heaviness
great vox btw

also vocals could easily turn into a deftone vibe if you wanted too which i like that too lol
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:09 AM 03-25-2015
Good shit man. Like Mr. Blake, I got an APC vibe too.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 04:05 PM 03-25-2015
:-) My favorite so far. This one could use some 1/4 note and 1/16th note tempo delays that Dane mentioned. It's an old trick to get some groove but it's very effective and would add a lot to this track.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:36 PM 03-25-2015
Thanks for listening dudes! (as I state in the flowing positive rep)

I think I wrote a good song, but this isn't my best production. It really lacks some contrast between vocal sections that I hope to go back in and fix sometime.

I could easily double/triple some parts and make a bunch of vocal parts thicker.
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:23 PM 03-25-2015
i'm working on an album with my fellow buddy.. making a decent song is easy.. but making a song you are proud of 5-10 years down the line and wanting to have fans respect it, not so much lol. I also love the length of the song, but it doesn't feel that long.. thats when you know you hit the mark
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:25 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Good shit man. Like Mr. Blake, I got an APC vibe too.
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
:-) My favorite so far. This one could use some 1/4 note and 1/16th note tempo delays that Dane mentioned. It's an old trick to get some groove but it's very effective and would add a lot to this track.
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
i'm working on an album with my fellow buddy.. making a decent song is easy.. but making a song you are proud of 5-10 years down the line and wanting to have fans respect it, not so much lol. I also love the length of the song, but it doesn't feel that long.. that's when you know you hit the mark
Thanks so much for listening guys and the kind comments!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:34 PM 03-28-2015
I must have a real piece of crap rig, all I can see is an icon that says "soundcloud"... been trying to click that to no avail for days.

Know for sure you do great work, I've heard several pieces in the past that make me wanna go out to the woods and get baked... I'm sure the new stuff is no different.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up