ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Just throwing it out there, seeking voices
chagrin 01:32 PM 08-06-2022
Editing this, things are starting to come together so this thread is no longer necessary.
Everyone that I've messaged, I'll be in touch in a couple weeks. I had something come up so I'm traveling but I'll get back with you towards the end of the month.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:17 PM 08-06-2022
What is the topic of the podcast? Chiefs football? I am intrigrued. I could be your perfect man but I come across as pretty controversial. For that reason I doubt you would want me. But what is the theme of this podcast? Sports in general? Life in general?

If it is literature I really am your man. I can hang with any sports subject but no one would ever seek me out to hear my sports takes either.

I doubt I am your man. But for the good of your post, please do elaborate on the topics you intend to focus on.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:45 AM 08-07-2022
Interesting.

I assume the 1st podcast will be pimped on here for immediate destruction....I mean constructive criticism....
[Reply]
chagrin 06:22 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Interesting.

I assume the 1st podcast will be pimped on here for immediate destruction....I mean constructive criticism....
lol, excellent! I will link the show here for better or worse :-)
[Reply]
chagrin 06:42 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
What is the topic of the podcast? Chiefs football? I am intrigrued. I could be your perfect man but I come across as pretty controversial. For that reason I doubt you would want me. But what is the theme of this podcast? Sports in general? Life in general?

If it is literature I really am your man. I can hang with any sports subject but no one would ever seek me out to hear my sports takes either.

I doubt I am your man. But for the good of your post, please do elaborate on the topics you intend to focus on.
hey thanks for the reply. There is no dedicated topic. I began doing commentary on the radio when I was 19, so that was 1988 but the cast will not be scripted, I know where I will be taking it though, so it will most likely have a rough outline, hopefully my co- will be able to think on his toes to roll with whatever I go for on a given day.
I am not worried about controversy, I will be shitting on a ton of people, organizations. The language will be explicit and marked as such. I have a rage bucket that needs emptying and I have a ton of documentation and stories I am addressing.
Not much football or sports at all tbh, sorry. Not sure about literature but in the future, who knows? I do have a love of world history. NOTE: Not doing politics or religion, though some law and order topics will be touched on and if you decide to chat with me further about the cast, and we get to talking, I'll detail all of that. But I'd love to know how controversial you will sound because I'm going to be thrown out the f-bombs like crazy and I don't have a filter so I don't really care who I go after as long as it's somebody was going to sue me for every dime. I have specific victims/subjects in mind already to start.

I can only be so specific here and don't want to spoil it.

If you and anyone else is interested, I'll want to chat privately in a DM, next step is to have a conversation, nothing written out but just talk about a few things to see how we get along and if we flow. I'll throw out some topics or bait and see if you have a desire to discuss any of it.

It's going to be fun regardless, I am doing this because I need to, I'm not paid, neither will the co-host, but as I said I'll pay for the mic and whatever software but there really isn't much else you need but you'll need your own computer.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:17 PM 08-11-2022
Hey chagrin, long time, no see. I'm happy to see that you're still alive and kickin'. Good luck in your podcast endeavors.
[Reply]
chagrin 11:32 AM 08-23-2022
Yo! How are you man!!! Thank you for saying hi! How are you doing???
[Reply]
chagrin 11:39 AM 08-23-2022
Hey guys, I responded to all the messages and thanks a bunch for messaging me. I have some soundproofing finally but not all of it, and still counting down to October 15th. I have found at least one person, a former colleague to chat with me but it's a temp thing. To clarify, I would truly like to find a perm co-host but also, as someone put it, friends of the show. Seriously, it isn't that serious for now but with my background I'd love to have a well rounded cast at least, no stereotypical shit. I can do some voices but anyone that can talk, voice tonal quality does not matter. It's for fun yes but I'd like it to not be shitty. It will be for a short bit at first though lol! I need to shake the rust off anyway. So, just an update, if anyone else is interested please reach out via pm, looking forward to chatting further with everyone! Cheers!
[Reply]
chagrin 11:40 AM 08-23-2022
By the way, I do have a former child actor lined up for ongoing shows, fyi. No, not screech lol! I didn't realize who she was at first but I'm pretty stoked \m/
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 03:48 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by chagrin:
By the way, I do have a former child actor lined up for ongoing shows, fyi. No, not screech lol! I didn't realize who she was at first but I'm pretty stoked \m/
Would be awkward if it was Screech seeing as he is dead.
[Reply]
HayWire 12:06 PM 08-25-2022
I know I'm not as well known as most but I'm interested.

PM sent
[Reply]
chagrin 06:11 PM 08-30-2022
That's okay I'm not really looking for the most known person and I haven't been active on here for quite a while
[Reply]
scho63 11:13 AM 08-31-2022
Can I do a show about my trip to Belize?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:50 PM 09-01-2022
hey thanks for the reply. There is no dedicated topic. I began doing commentary on the radio when I was 19, so that was 1988 but the cast will not be scripted, I know where I will be taking it though, so it will most likely have a rough outline, hopefully my co- will be able to think on his toes to roll with whatever I go for on a given day.
I'm sure things will go sideways.

If they don't PM me. I'll help...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:51 PM 09-01-2022
That's okay I'm not really looking for the most known person and I haven't been active on here for quite a while
I'm feel'n that. I lived on here for like 15 years and now when I show up it feels like I'm visiting my parent's house. Comfortable and fun but....0dd.
[Reply]
Up