ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Netflix's The Sandman
Tribal Warfare 09:15 PM 07-25-2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:41 PM 08-30-2022
Putting gay people in a show isn't woke you stupid fuck. It's you being a dumb bitch because you just have to find something to bitch about and feel like you're being attacked. Fucking pussy.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:45 PM 08-30-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Putting gay people in a show isn't woke you stupid fuck. It's you being a dumb bitch because you just have to find something to bitch about and feel like you're being attacked. Fucking pussy.
1. I didn't use the word woke you stupid fuck.

2. I'm not complaining because there are gay people. It's that half the fucking characters were gay.

3. Nobody is feeling attacked. I enjoyed the show, and am just giving a minor complaint.

4. Go fuck yourself dumbass.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:50 PM 08-30-2022
Was the Corinthian gay? It's been a couple weeks since I watched the show. I do remember him at least pretending in order to manipulate a victim, but don't recall if he followed through before dispatching said victim. Or does it count either way? lol

Remind me of jr. high days going to M rated movies and scoring them according to the number of boobs seen. lol
[Reply]
Sorter 09:27 PM 08-30-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
To an extent, but not really. They gender-swapped Constantine and Lucifer, and swapped some character's races, but the gay/bi/trans stuff is all there in the comics. I doubt many of the people complaining have actually read them.
IIRC, they had to gender swap Constantine due to rights issues with HBO.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:04 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This show was overly gay. That's just a fact. Why does that upset you so much dude?
Gay doesn't equal woke.

Woke culture loves to use lesbian and gay people as a club to beat their enemies with. That's not their fault.

Not every southern Baptist is in the Klan. Not every black kid from Chicago is from a gang. Not every rich guy in his 50's works for Wall Street.

Don't be the thing you hate because you hate a thing...
[Reply]
markdis 02:12 PM 09-04-2022
Absolutely loved the series, despite a few characters being cringingly bad. I can never tell if it’s how they are written or it’s the actors themselves. The Boyd Holbrook (The Corinthian) had some serious Timothy Olyphant vibes in his delivery. As soon as i am done with my essay ( i mean i just need to read it, it was written by someone else https://www.topwritersreview.com/bes...ssay-websites/) I can continue to watch it. These days i try to keep tv off and concentrate on my studies instead.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:44 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Gay doesn't equal woke.

Woke culture loves to use lesbian and gay people as a club to beat their enemies with. That's not their fault.

Not every southern Baptist is in the Klan. Not every black kid from Chicago is from a gang. Not every rich guy in his 50's works for Wall Street.

Don't be the thing you hate because you hate a thing...
I never used the word woke...
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:47 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Have you seen the new season of RuPaul’s Drag Queens? They’re all dudes dressed up as women! If that’s not woke culture, then I don’t know what is.
Who would watch that?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:48 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I never used the word woke...
I was quoting you. I wasn't correcting you.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:38 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I was quoting you. I wasn't correcting you.
Ok and I agree with your point.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up