ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 335
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Sorter 02:34 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Check out the new clip they showed on the Conan show when Davos was on there...looks pretty intense! CAN'T WAIT!

http://movieweb.com/game-of-thrones-...avos-jon-snow/

Man I hope Ghost rips Thorne's throat right out!!
I hope he gets Olly first.
[Reply]
Hawk 02:42 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I hope he gets Olly first.
Yeah, that would make me happy too. Traiterous little bastard turning on Jon like that, plus he killed Ygritte.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:16 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Stargaryen bruh.

His song will be that of ice and fire.
Nice.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:23 PM 04-08-2016
Yeah, that would make me happy too. Traiterous little bastard turning on Jon like that, plus he killed Ygritte.
You can't blame him for Ygritte. It was war. He had no idea of their history.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:28 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yep. One of the 3 riders along with the hotty and the little dude. At least that's my hope.
Thats been the "main" theory from the beginning. It's still making the most sense as the story has moved along.

I like Bran being a dragon. But Snow would have to be on the dragon. As far as I know Bran is a stark for sure. All 3 riders must be Targaryon in the prevalent theory.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:32 PM 04-08-2016
Check out the new clip they showed on the Conan show when Davos was on there...looks pretty intense! CAN'T WAIT!

http://movieweb.com/game-of-thrones-...avos-jon-snow/

Man I hope Ghost rips Thorne's throat right out!!
Yeah, Ghost ain't in the mood for any of that shit.

What's the chance Jon Snow warged INTO Ghost, and that is him ready to put foot (and tooth and claw) to ass?
[Reply]
vailpass 07:16 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, Ghost ain't in the mood for any of that shit.

What's the chance Jon Snow warged INTO Ghost, and that is him ready to put foot (and tooth and claw) to ass?
If you warg and your body does aren't you stuck like old 6 skins? If so that would mess up the whole Red Priestess thing?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:29 PM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
If you warg and your body does aren't you stuck like old 6 skins? If so that would mess up the whole Red Priestess thing?
I don't know, maybe? We are officially in undiscovered territory here. Has a warg ever taken over an animal only to have his body resurrected and then reclaimed by the warg? Not sure if there is anything in the lore about that. Where are Sorter, Hawk, and Red Brooklyn when you need them?
[Reply]
Hawk 01:29 PM 04-09-2016
I don't think these questions have been answered. The best info we have is the prologue to ADWD, and it doesn't address the reanimated body situation. I feel like he has warged into Ghost and will be able to re-enter his body, but with GRRM, it may not be that simple.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:26 PM 04-09-2016
I don't think these questions have been answered. The best info we have is the prologue to ADWD, and it doesn't address the reanimated body situation. I feel like he has warged into Ghost and will be able to re-enter his body, but with GRRM, it may not be that simple.
Maybe Jon gets his body back but brings a bit of feral direwolf with him....

All I know for sure is that I'm ready for this season and where they take the various stories.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:37 PM 04-09-2016
I don't think there was enough about warging with relation to Jon on the show to make it a real possibility. Maybe in the books. I still think either resurrection or just plain dead.
[Reply]
Hawk 11:57 AM 04-10-2016
Plain dead is the remotest of all possibilities in my mind. Jon's story is not over. I'd be majorly shocked and stunned...and disappointed...if he were really just plain old dead. Not even GRRM is going to do that I don't think. I believe that the whole Jon dying and being resurrected thing is just GRRM's vehicle for releasing Jon from his NW vows so he can go help get some Stark revenge.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:01 PM 04-10-2016
He's coming back....its just a matter of when during the season. Do they bring him back early or will that be the big reveal at the end of the season?
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:38 PM 04-10-2016
Plain dead is the remotest of all possibilities in my mind. Jon's story is not over. I'd be majorly shocked and stunned...and disappointed...if he were really just plain old dead. Not even GRRM is going to do that I don't think. I believe that the whole Jon dying and being resurrected thing is just GRRM's vehicle for releasing Jon from his NW vows so he can go help get some Stark revenge.
I don't think there's much chance he's staying dead, I just think that remote to almost zero possibility is more likely on than him warging, at least on the tv show. They've gone out of their way to set up the resurrection scenario.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:45 PM 04-10-2016
Rewatching last season looking for band names:

Cock Merchant
[Reply]
Page 90 of 335
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up