ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 361
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:48 PM 08-27-2015
But it's gonna look good with those too, it's really a bad ass car.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:53 PM 08-27-2015
First flat tire. Picked up a big piece of metal in a tire at lowes. No spare tire with this car. The sealant/ PSI is worthless. Had to call roadside assistance. Got to be towed for a flat tire?

The tire alarmed immediately. I could see it go down. 32.31.30.etc On the highway. I knew I had to get off. Instead of hearing the rumble of a flat tire and possible damage to the rims. That was the good part.

I have the tire and rim warranty. The warranty company says they don't have a record of the policy. Dealer says uhhhh here's the policy number. Warranty says sorry. All day back and forth. Take a PTO day . Deal with this crap because I picked up a piece of metal in a tire? There has to be a better way.:-)
Attached: 11204402_10205899828109486_275971580061238844_n.jpg (77.6 KB) 11949346_10205899828189488_1501717399033741593_n.jpg (79.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:53 PM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I like the steelies and caps better, lol.
I plan to keep them to swap out from time to time. I actually like them as well but am looking for something slightly more edgy.

I know the old school look kind of sets it apart from the usual build.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:55 PM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
First flat tire. Picked up a big piece of metal in a tire at lowes. No spare tire with this car. The sealant/ PSI is worthless. Had to call roadside assistance. Got to be towed for a flat tire?

The tire alarmed immediately. I could see it go down. 32.31.30.etc On the highway. I knew I had to get off. Instead of hearing the rumble of a flat tire and possible damage to the rims. That was the good part.

I have the tire and rim warranty. The warranty company says they don't have a record of the policy. Dealer says uhhhh here's the policy number. Warranty says sorry. All day back and forth. Take a PTO day . Deal with this crap because I picked up a piece of metal in a tire? There has to be a better way.:-)
What a shitter. Thank God the wheel is ok. I am sure the inconvenience is worst of it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:56 PM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I plan to keep them to swap out from time to time. I actually like them as well but am looking for something slightly more edgy.

I know the old school look kind of sets it apart from the usual build.
Understood.

Again it's a really nice car, you should be proud of it and yourself.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:59 PM 08-27-2015
But it's gonna look good with those too, it's really a bad ass car.
Thanks, its getting closer and closer.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:03 PM 08-27-2015
I like the steelies and caps better, lol.
love that look! on my 65, gonna put red steelies on with walls, and going matte black ext, red/int
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:08 PM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
love that look! on my 65, gonna put red steelies on with walls, and going matte black ext, red/int
That will look sweet. I honestly debated doing a red interior.

Check this car out, you will love it. Bone stock but kick ass.

http://www.superchevy.com/features/s...chevy-ii-nova/
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:16 PM 08-27-2015
I finally got all the side windows in the car about 2 months ago. Windows are smoked not tinted. Unfortunately I had a self induced wiring mishap with my ISIS (Now Infinity Box) system and the car sat for 6 weeks waiting on a repair part. Luckily it wasn't expensive.

Finally back on the road and going to interior soon. I realized Ishould do the sound system before interior. Its getting a hidden bluetooth system, nothing crazy 4 speakers and a small sub.

Finally decided on the wheels, fronts will be 8x8 and rears 18x9.

Little sound clip running down the road. This is probably 3/4 throttle and easy shifting, just winding it out a little.
I just bought a car. You made your car with your own hands and ideas. Way better. That is a way too cool car. :-)
[Reply]
KC native 07:27 PM 08-27-2015

Holy fuck that's a hell of a gash.

Yea, sealant isn't working on that.
[Reply]
KC native 07:30 PM 08-27-2015
hometeam,

any word on color options for the RS?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:32 PM 08-27-2015

Holy fuck that's a huge piece of metal that looks fucking sharp!

What the fuck you doing taking that car as your errand mobile?! :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:32 PM 08-27-2015
I just bought a car. You made your car with your own hands and ideas. Way better. That is a way too cool car. :-)
Thanks, nothing more flattering than someone liking your personal vision.

I think I mentioned last summer about this time I was in Oregon and saw what I believe was a Hellcat test car on the coast with Michigan Manufacturer's License Plates on it. I spent a ton of time looking at the car just sitting on the side of the road across from a pizza joint.

Your Scat Pak car kick ass. My brother is a Mopar fanatic and one of my first cars was a 70' Sattelite, sold to me under the guise of it being a 70 GTX. I was 15 and fell for it. Still only paid $700.

Did I mention I am going to SEMA this year? Cant wait.
[Reply]
KC native 07:35 PM 08-27-2015
Thanks, nothing more flattering than someone liking your personal vision.

I think I mentioned last summer about this time I was in Oregon and saw what I believe was a Hellcat test car on the coast with Michigan Manufacturer's License Plates on it. I spent a ton of time looking at the car just sitting on the side of the road across from a pizza joint.

Your Scat Pak car kick ass. My brother is a Mopar fanatic and one of my first cars was a 70' Sattelite, sold to me under the guise of it being a 70 GTX. I was 15 and fell for it. Still only paid $700.

Did I mention I am going to SEMA this year? Cant wait.
I disagree with on you just about everything but you car is fucking bad ass.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:35 PM 08-27-2015
That will look sweet. I honestly debated doing a red interior.

Check this car out, you will love it. Bone stock but kick ass.

http://www.superchevy.com/features/s...chevy-ii-nova/
That's awesome, even love the red stripes on the tires..My wifes Nova had that all red/chrome interior too. Old Rodder down the road bulit/sold a 64 Ford Comet in that color scheme. Nice car.

Your car sounds healthy!...:-)
[Reply]
Page 93 of 361
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up