ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 52
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
ModSocks 03:05 PM 03-20-2018
Oh, and i watched Jeepers Creepers 3. Also shitty. Doesn't hold a candle to the 1st, or hell, even the 2nd film.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:09 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh, and i watched Jeepers Creepers 3. Also shitty. Doesn't hold a candle to the 1st, or hell, even the 2nd film.
not surprising - if you like that sort of film - check out - Amusement

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:02 PM 04-21-2018
Watched Savageland on Amazon Prime earlier. Was a pretty good movie. It’s a mockumentary, and is a little slow in points, but overall I liked it! They did a good job of making it believable.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:14 PM 04-21-2018
The Terrifier

Holy sh*t this is nuts and awesome!! It's a throwback horror flick...pays excellent homage to those 70's/80's horror flicks gems you'd unearth at the now extinct mom & pop video store on vhs. Watching it on Kodi right now and it kicks ass!

Its not for everyone but for us horror buffs in our late 30's and up, I highly reccomend it!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:15 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The Terrifier

Holy sh*t this is nuts and awesome!! It's a throwback horror flick...pays excellent homage to those 70's/80's horror flicks gems you'd unearth at the now extinct mom & pop video store on vhs. Watching it on Kodi right now and it kicks ass!

Its not for everyone but for us horror buffs in our late 30's and up, I highly reccomend it!
Hopefully you watched it because of my recommendation :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:18 AM 04-22-2018
Acting isn't the best - but it's got a 'real feeling' about it. Synopsis below.

Independent Italian horror Movie. Inspired by the classic Italian horror movies of the 70s and 80s. A professor, Emma goes to Voghera, a small town in Northern Italy. To study the story of the witch Shanda killed in the early 1800's, on the river bank from which it is named. The professor will be enslaved to a magic spell and will be forced to repeat the same day over and over. Every time she will be killed and every time she will start the day again.

—Nick Moreno
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:00 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Acting isn't the best - but it's got a 'real feeling' about it. Synopsis below.

Independent Italian horror Movie. Inspired by the classic Italian horror movies of the 70s and 80s. A professor, Emma goes to Voghera, a small town in Northern Italy. To study the story of the witch Shanda killed in the early 1800's, on the river bank from which it is named. The professor will be enslaved to a magic spell and will be forced to repeat the same day over and over. Every time she will be killed and every time she will start the day again.

—Nick Moreno
Turned into turd as it progressed.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:39 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The Terrifier

I just watched this last night.

wow. A bit low budget and some sketchy acting in some places, but the villain is top-notch, and the blood, gore, etc is fantastic.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:00 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I just watched this last night.

wow. A bit low budget and some sketchy acting in some places, but the villain is top-notch, and the blood, gore, etc is fantastic.

Apparently Art the Clown has a pretty large cult following.

I watched The Terrifier recently and it’s pretty sick.

I was looking for The Terrifier 2 and came across a couple flicks called All Hallow’s Eve (1 & 2) which feature Art the Clown.

I watched the first one and it was super low budget but I can’t say it wasn’t worth a watch if you like shitty horror movies. I will try to find some time to watch the second one.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:11 AM 07-03-2018
I can't believe several of you hated Hereditary - I never get nightmares from watching movies - that movie freaked me TF out! I had the worse nightmare I've ever had after watching that!
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:38 AM 07-03-2018
I can't believe several of you hated Hereditary - I never get nightmares from watching movies - that movie freaked me TF out! I had the worse nightmare I've ever had after watching that!
Can’t wait to see this. Watching The Fog now. Deciding between Creepshow or Ghost Story this evening.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:58 AM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
Can’t wait to see this. Watching The Fog now. Deciding between Creepshow or Ghost Story this evening.
Oh you should watch The Mist!

[Reply]
ohiobronco2 02:04 PM 07-03-2018
Oh you should watch The Mist!

I thoroughly enjoyed The Mist, but damn if that ending isn’t heavy.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:58 PM 07-03-2018
I thoroughly enjoyed The Mist, but damn if that ending isn’t heavy.
The ending sucks. Totally fucks up the whole story. I bought this on DVD before I had ever seen it because I love the short story. Watched it once and threw it away.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:02 PM 07-03-2018
Creepshow is so awesome! Leislie Nielson, Ted Danson and Robert Hayes all in serious roles! Whole cast is phenomenal and the stories are great!

EDIT: ha. Robert Hayes is in Cat's Eye. Got my awesome SK compilations mixed up.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 52
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up