Page 4888 of 4888
« First < 3888438847884838487848844885488648874888
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Just instigating nicknames early: Bi Box, Bo Toxic, Bo A Restricted, No Dix, Butt Ticks, Tater II, Horse Shit....
No Dix, or Thro Pix
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:58 PM Today
Weirdly, DEN is not among the league’s worst rosters, as ranked by BleacherReport.

LVR
LAC
ARI
NYG
CAR
NE
TEN
WAS

all ranked below DEN.

EDIT: not necessarily in that order.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Weirdly, DEN is not among the league’s worst rosters, as ranked by BleacherReport.

LVR
LAC
ARI
NYG
CAR
NE
TEN
WAS

all ranked below DEN.

EDIT: not necessarily in that order.
Bruh, go join the fucking Huddle. You sound like a fucking Donkey sympathizer. This thread is for shitting on Dungver and kicking them while they’re down. WTF are you thinking??🧐
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:12 PM Today
Groundhog Day starts every time these losers draft another quarterback.

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
No, because for the next three years Denver will essentially have $40,000,000 more cap space than you. If Drew Lock turns out to be the top 5 QB that he looks like, then KC will be in trouble for a little bit.
Quote:
4) Denver Broncos

Grade: A

Key Picks: Jerry Jeudy (WR, Alabama), K.J. Hamler (WR, Penn State), Michael Ojemudia (CB, Iowa), Lloyd Cushenberry (C, LSU)

Analysis: Best collection of offensive skill talent in the NFL? Adding this class to Melvin Gordon, Courtland Sutton, Noah Fant and Phillip Lindsay makes a strong case. Drew Lock is a lucky quarterback.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/2020-n...-all-32-teams/

Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Okay, well, I have to say that the Broncos are awesome again. Drew Lock has obviously worked his ass off - he looks fixed to me. And I’m telling you. Patrick Surtain is Champ Bailey 2.0. Mahomes isn’t going to have much time finding guys open with PS2 blanketing one side of the field.
Quote:
Looking at Siemian's play throughout the preseason, I must admit that I've been impressed with his accuracy, ball placement and decisiveness. He gets the ball out of his hands quickly and allows his playmakers to do the work on the perimeter. Against the 49ers, in particular, Siemian didn't hesitate to get the ball to his second or third option in the progression when the coverage took away his primary read. Speaking to a few Broncos players and coaches during the offseason, I frequently heard them rave about Siemian's command of the offense and how quickly he got the ball out. They also cited his competitiveness -- a Broncos team source told me that he treated every opportunity like a big deal and his success leading the 3s as a rookie opened some eyes around the building -- leadership skills and steady improvement as a passer as major factors in his ascension up the depth chart.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-the-real-deal

I'm telling you, if the Broncos can get over Siemian's lack of experience he could very well start week 1.
Quote:
Dak Prescott, Paxton Lynch grade highest among rookie QBs

Paxton Lynch, Denver Broncos

Drafted: Round 1, No. 26 overall.

Preseason analysis: Lynch was much further ahead than I anticipated during the preseason. His footwork was very crisp, considering the adjustment he's making from the offense he was in at Memphis. He displayed a huge arm and showed the ability to create with his legs. He is much more comfortable working on the edges as opposed to attacking the middle of the field. Lynch's touch and ball placement were a little spotty in the third week of the preseason. GRADE: B+

Areas for improvement: Lynch (six sacks in three games) still needs to improve his pocket awareness. He bailed early a couple of times, and he held the ball too long on occasion. He will get more comfortable in this area with more reps and game experience.

Expectations for rookie season: I know he's still pretty raw, but again, Lynch is much further along than I anticipated. His skillset is on another level than current Broncos starter Trevor Siemian. I believe he will take over the positon around the middle of the season.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ong-rookie-qbs

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I disagree with that. He'll start here at least the next two years...maybe longer.
on Trevor Semen

:-)

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bruh, go join the fucking Huddle. You sound like a fucking Donkey sympathizer. This thread is for shitting on Dungver and kicking them while they’re down. WTF are you thinking??🧐

What’s the Huddle’?

Not thinking anything really. Just surprised that somehow DEN has isn’t worse than a couple of those teams, lol.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What’s the Huddle’?

Not thinking anything really. Just surprised that somehow DEN has isn’t worse than a couple of those teams, lol.
Just giving you shit. I don’t think preseason rankings mean shit. And the Huddle is what took over after TJ closed down the Mane. I think that idiot Dom runs it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Just giving you shit. I don’t think preseason rankings mean shit. And the Huddle is what took over after TJ closed down the Mane. I think that idiot Dom runs it.
Ah, kind of thought that was it. Once OM shut down I stopped trying to check out any Bronco forums.

No worries, I knew you were screwing with me. Just didn’t have a proper zinger in reply. Though I was kind of implying that B/R forgot about DEN.:-)
[Reply]
Page 4888 of 4888
« First < 3888438847884838487848844885488648874888
Up