ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
All the games against the Bengals have been close. If they "had our number" they'd be rolling us every game. They were fortunate to win both games last season. We were fortunate had we won tonight.

We've beaten the Chargers three in a row and I believe four in five times. Yet, I feel nervous each time we play them. Certainly don't think we'll roll them and have their number. The Bengals aren't dominating the Chiefs in these games.

We can beat this team. Chiefs fans just need to come to terms that the Bill/Bengals are no worse than us. All three teams are good. We're not just going to own the AFC each season.
[Reply]
493rd 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Chiefs have beaten 2 teams with a winning record this year. 9ers and Tits. Lost to the Bills, Bengals. Aside from the 9ers we’ve only beaten teams with losing records. It’s time to realize this. Wins against the Chargers 2x who were never above .500, the Bucs who are below .500. And a bunch of bottom feeders. Reid said we had 3 games circled on the calendar. We’re 1-2 against those teams. Chiefs are soft. Defense is garbage again.
Chiefs could’ve easily lost to the Raiders and the Chargers at least once. Defense can’t match up against the elite offenses in the AFC - Bengals and Bills. As a result, we lose to them it’s how it is right now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
What do you think the 6-6 Chargers would have as a record if they didn't lose to the Chiefs two times this year?

How about the 5-6 Bucs?

I'm sorry we're only 2-2 against the other .500 teams we've played this year, losing the two games by a combined 7 points.

Devastating indictment of our team!
I love you my brother, but what has this team accomplished this season? Lost to the Bills in our house. Lost to the Bengals, who beat us 3 in a row now. Hey we barely beat the Tits who had a backup quarterback. We beat the Chargers who have never been above .509 in the Herbert era. Barely squeaked one out vs the Fade. Our team is beating mediocre to bad teams and losing to good teams. The proof is in th pudding bro.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
Cant disagree... 0-3 against the Burrow Bengals...wont believe it until KC proves otherwise. I just knew Kelce was going to fumble that ball... I was screaming for him to go down.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:56 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Bengals are elite? See any of their losses this year?
3-0
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:57 PM 12-04-2022
3-0
By a combined 9 points. They're totally dominating us aren't they?
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:57 PM 12-04-2022
I love you my brother, but what has this team accomplished this season? Lost to the Bills in our house. Lost to the Bengals, who beat us 3 in a row now. Hey we barely beat the Tits who had a backup quarterback. We beat the Chargers who have never been above .509 in the Herbert era. Barely squeaked one out vs the Fade. Our team is beating mediocre to bad teams and losing to good teams. The proof is in th pudding bro.
Parody of the NFL. Name a team that doesn’t have a weakness.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:00 PM 12-04-2022
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:01 PM 12-04-2022
Are you familiar with the 49ers? They might be the best team in the NFC and we annihilated them.

We had a war against the Titans and won.

We won wars against the Chargers in both of our matchups.

We rolled over a Tampa team that everyone thought was a bad matchup for us ahead of time.

We had the first schedule ever where the first 8 teams we played had a winning record the prior season and yet still started 6-2.

We lost to the Colts almost entirely because we didn't have our kicker.

We have 2 other losses by a total of 7 points to the Bills and Bengals.

Our defense is almost certainly one of the 5 youngest in the entire league.

Mahomes is going to win MVP.

Stop. With. The. Entitlement.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:02 PM 12-04-2022
Chiefs have beaten 2 teams with a winning record this year. 9ers and Tits. Lost to the Bills, Bengals. Aside from the 9ers we’ve only beaten teams with losing records. It’s time to realize this. Wins against the Chargers 2x who were never above .500, the Bucs who are below .500. And a bunch of bottom feeders. Reid said we had 3 games circled on the calendar. We’re 1-2 against those teams. Chiefs are soft. Defense is garbage again.
They are fortunate to be 9-3 right now. Lucky to beat Chargers twice. Lucky to beat Raiders. Lucky to beat Titans.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:03 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They are fortunate to be 9-3 right now. Lucky to beat Chargers twice. Lucky to beat Raiders. Lucky to beat Titans.
I love how far people have to bend to hate on the Chiefs. Like...IF YOU TAKE AWAY THOSE WINS THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD.

Chiefs win a bunch of games....THEY WERE LUCKY.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:03 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yeah, but they could have won all three games they lost. All close games. Most games are going to come down to a few plays.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:05 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I love how far people have to bend to hate on the Chiefs. Like...IF YOU TAKE AWAY THOSE WINS THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD.

Chiefs win a bunch of games....THEY WERE LUCKY.
Not hating on them, just want them to live up to their potential. They are struggling in a lot of games this year. Pretty fortunate to win a lot of those close ones, but they've lost a few close ones too. The defense appears to be a long way from championship level IMHO.
[Reply]
TEX 08:06 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Cant disagree... 0-3 against the Burrow Bengals...wont believe it until KC proves otherwise. I just knew Kelce was going to fumble that ball... I was screaming for him to go down.
Me too. He looked off today.
[Reply]
DTHOF 08:07 PM 12-04-2022
Kelce hangs onto the ball and we win by double digits. Fluke play.

Bengals have the football gods on thier side right now but that will change. Have faith.

One play going wrong on all three losses this year. One freaking play? Maybe five teams or less can say that.

Super Bowl still in the future with a little luck. Which is required no matter who the team is.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up