ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 56
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:53 AM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefnj:
Why?? Do you really care if AJ is a screw up?
to hell with aj i want to see vito get f'd up
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 11:19 AM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by SLAG02:
to hell with aj i want to see vito get f'd up
How do you mean that?
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 01:18 PM 04-24-2006
Is Benny a made man? If so, Artie got off light.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:36 PM 04-24-2006
Artie was right for beating that kid in the head...and the kid was wrong for burning up his hand. I would have killed him if he did that to my business.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 02:38 PM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Artie was right for beating that kid in the head...and the kid was wrong for burning up his hand. I would have killed him if he did that to my business.
It's a TV show dude.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:20 PM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
It's a TV show dude.
In the context of the TV show...I would have killed him.
[Reply]
elvomito 03:57 PM 04-24-2006
the kid was assured that artie would apologize, but artie instead made a crack about that martina girl in front of his wife and family. on top of that, the kid was forced to have the dinner at arties place.... i think the kid was justified for burning arties hand.

what do you think about artie preparing rabbit for those people... the same rabbit he shot in his garden? is he goin insane, will it be the nail in the coffin for his business? it'll probably start a new craze in the city... hasenfeffer!!
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 04:15 PM 04-24-2006
In the context of the TV show...I would have killed him.
Thanks. That's better.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 04:18 PM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by elvomito:
the kid was assured that artie would apologize, but artie instead made a crack about that martina girl in front of his wife and family. on top of that, the kid was forced to have the dinner at arties place.... i think the kid was justified for burning arties hand.

what do you think about artie preparing rabbit for those people... the same rabbit he shot in his garden? is he goin insane, will it be the nail in the coffin for his business? it'll probably start a new craze in the city... hasenfeffer!!
I think that scene showed that Artie was catching his second wind and getting back to cooking himself. I thought it was a good omen. I think he's going to leave the pitty party behind and get straightened up.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:01 PM 04-24-2006
**** Artie, let's get back to the real characters.
There is a fat phag in New Hampshire that needs to be offed.

Anthony Jr. needs to start showing signs that he is his father's son and will continue the empire when Tony buys the farm.

Johnny Sac needs to do something to reverse the complete loss of face he suffered at his pig-daughter's wedding ( I loved how whne his wife fainted she hit the deck even though 5 people tried to catch her. Hog.)

Bobby Baccala needs to start earning more or he is going to keep doing stupid things like shooting rappers in the ass. Janet is about due to make some trouble.

What about Uncle June? Is he nuts or a genius?

Christopher is partying again, Paulie is breaking knees old school, Sylvio is bad as he wants to be, and Tony is gaining momentum (did you see when he asked Dr. Melfi if there was any chance of a mercy *****? ROTFLMFAO!). I love it, I love it, I love it.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:04 PM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by elvomito:

He stole from his customers and brought the feds into his business. And since he was cheating on his pregnant wife...he deserves to get caught...like I said...I would have killed him. Benny was w rong every step of the way.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:06 PM 04-24-2006
He stole from his customers and brought the feds into his business. And since he was cheating on his pregnant wife...he deserves to get caught...like I said...I would have killed him. Benny was w rong every step of the way.
Agreed. IMHO though in real life Artie would be pushing up daisies in a Jersey dump right about now. Artie is the bosses friend; outside of that he is a nobody.
[Reply]
elvomito 05:15 PM 04-24-2006
one thing is for sure, every episode leaves about 5 loose ends that need to be tied... the show will be getting a lot more fast paced soon
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:00 PM 04-24-2006
Anthony Jr. will take over at the end of the season or look like th eheir apparant. He's dropped out of school. Talking about whacking his uncle. Chris is back on drugs. Maybe
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:01 PM 04-24-2006
I miss Adrianna. Why was she never given a nude scene? :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 56
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up