ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Julio Jones traded to the Titans
JohnnyHammersticks 06:26 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
As long as Kelce and Hill are healthy, yes.
See this is the point. You hear a lot of people say we're good with Hill and Kelce as if there's no possibility of either of them having a major injury. We've been really lucky with that so far, especially with Kelce. If Powell and Gray come through and if Hardman raises his game another notch then we're covered, but those scenarios remain to be proven.

That being said, I'm glad we didn't overpay for Julio, as intriguing as it would be to see a healthy Julio in our offense - key word being healthy.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:43 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I think our revamped O Line more than makes up for them adding Jones. I say the gap is wider now than at any point in the Mahomes era...not just between the Chiefs and Titans, but between the Chiefs and the AFC as a whole.
If our new Oline can improve our running game and give Mahomes more time, we should have a truly dominate offense. Mahomes has been running for his life, now he shouldn't need to nearly as much.
[Reply]
TEX 02:04 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I think our revamped O Line more than makes up for them adding Jones. I say the gap is wider now than at any point in the Mahomes era...not just between the Chiefs and Titans, but between the Chiefs and the AFC as a whole.

Might be, especially if we have a strong running game.
[Reply]
JD10367 02:05 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Titans lost their OC as well as Davis and Smith.

They’ll beat the Colts in their division but aren’t closer to bridging the gap with the Chiefs.
Of course they're closer. They just added one of the great WRs in the league. People said Randy Moss was washed up, too, until he went to the Pats. This move immediately cements the Titans as probably the biggest threat to the Chiefs, followed by the Ravens and Bills (and MAYBE the Browns, if they can play up to their potential). Of COURSE the Chiefs are still the best. As long as they have Mahomes, they always will be. But that doesn't mean someone can't come along at the right time with the right gameplan like the Bucs did last season (and the Giants did to the Patriots twice).
[Reply]
PHOG 04:17 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Of course they're closer. They just added one of the great WRs in the league. People said Randy Moss was washed up, too, until he went to the Pats. This move immediately cements the Titans as probably the biggest threat to the Chiefs, followed by the Ravens and Bills (and MAYBE the Browns, if they can play up to their potential). Of COURSE the Chiefs are still the best. As long as they have Mahomes, they always will be. But that doesn't mean someone can't come along at the right time with the right gameplan like the Bucs did last season (and the Giants did to the Patriots twice).
:-) :-):-):-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:16 AM 06-07-2021
Great trade for the Titans. One of the top scoring offenses just added a HOF receiver. If their new o-coordinator is any good they will be a very tough team to beat.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:08 AM 06-07-2021
Luckily we have the Julio eraser in our favor! Ryan Tannehill.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:40 AM 06-07-2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:20 AM 06-07-2021
I'm glad we didn't give that up for him. We have the luxury of thinking long term.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:07 PM 06-07-2021
But CP told me that we could easily sign Julio

Getting a lot of Q’s from Chiefs fans re Julio.

KC was truly never in the Julio sweepstakes. It’s nothing against his talent or their belief that he’s still a top WR; the financials just never made sense. Cash comes into play.

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) June 6, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:11 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

He's said this several times on multiple platforms.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:04 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Those people were morons
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:09 PM 06-07-2021
:-)
[Reply]
JakeF 01:38 PM 06-07-2021
Titans give up a 2nd and swapped a 4th for a 6th.

Not a bad, paying the big salary is still one of the key issues.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:42 PM 06-07-2021
So...He left the Falcons for the Falcons with a barely better defense? :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up