ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 152
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:08 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by tk13:
So are psychotic whackjobs.
I just nominated you for the new CP mod position, if you're interested.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:09 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
What?

[Reply]
cdcox 09:10 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
No one is going to loose sleep or run a 1600 post thread because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.
Yeah.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:10 PM 03-22-2011
Yes, we have our share of those around here too. They're currently over in Rain Man's thread voting for an overrated Guns n Roses song instead of American Pie.
[Reply]
Donger 09:27 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
:-)

I always thought whoever sang that was black for some reason.
[Reply]
Donger 09:29 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
Think "I need a Hero"....
'Doc' Scurlock
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:31 PM 03-22-2011
Is he back yet?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:35 PM 03-22-2011
'Doc' Scurlock

The Bird by Josiah G. Scurlock;

"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary, there came a knocking at my...back porch"

He ain't very original, is he
[Reply]
Donger 09:38 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
The Bird by Josiah G. Scurlock;

"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary, there came a knocking at my...back porch"

He ain't very original, is he
I'm a poet. I wrote it.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:41 PM 03-22-2011
Not so much anymore.
[Reply]
FAX 10:45 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by HMc:
Frazod, if the place is so terrible because all the timer quality posters have bolted due the flood of insufferable trolls, why don't you piss off aswell?

Sitting around moaning about how the place has gone to shit is worse than the trolling you're complaining about - at least trolls are occasionally amusing.

It's more likely that all the quality posters you miss legged it because they got sick of talking to you about the same crap all the time.
I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:51 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX
I must agree Mr. Fax.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:46 PM 03-22-2011
This thread is still going?

"JC, this town needs a hero."
Iiii have come to save the dayyyyy....
[Reply]
Frankie 11:54 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
I mean, there are some good, newish posters here .....

FAX
Are there really any GOOD Jewish posters?

Ohhhh,.... "newish!!!"

:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:28 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by HMc:
Frazod, if the place is so terrible because all the timer quality posters have bolted due the flood of insufferable trolls, why don't you piss off aswell?

Sitting around moaning about how the place has gone to shit is worse than the trolling you're complaining about - at least trolls are occasionally amusing.

It's more likely that all the quality posters you miss legged it because they got sick of talking to you about the same crap all the time.
Ah, a bright shining example of my point being driven home.

I'm not going anywhere, cockchugger. And I'm not here to amuse some reject from the ass of the world, either. In fact, I have a better idea - if my "moaning about how the place has gone to shit" annoys you so much, I'll just keep right on doing it. That and anything else I can do to make your stay as unenjoyable as possible.

Don't like it? Go find a nice soccer board to infest. Mate.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 152
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up