ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 435
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:20 AM 09-26-2019
For a team to invest $100 million in a defensive player, you expect an impact or a player that tilts the field opposite him. On Sunday, Clark had four pressures and a sack — and almost half the snaps trying to take him away. This week he certainly earned that respect.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...ion-for-week-3
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Does Frank Clark actually suck??

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...ion-for-week-3
This is why calling him the 4th best DL on the team was a crazy and baseless claim.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
People should read this. Baltimore was terrified of Clark. Designed their game plan around him. It seems other teams know more about Clark than we do.
I said the same exact thing after the game on Sunday after watching it live and got told I didn't know what I was watching.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:11 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I said the same exact thing after the game on Sunday after watching it live and got told I didn't know what I was watching.
You shocked? So many clueless people on these boards and Twitter
[Reply]
lcarus 10:27 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The Chiefs D is giving us exactly what everyone said we needed:

Going into tonight the Chiefs are

13th in ToP
15th in Points Allowed

Right smack in the middle of the pack. Everyone said all we need is an "average defense". Well you are seeing it so far.

Never mind the fact that most of you are overlooking is we have had the hardest strength of schedule in the AFC thus far while New England has literally had the easiest.
I just want a defense that can get a clutch stop and create turnovers. We all know in that Ravens game if we didn't ice it with that first down and had to punt we were probably gonna lose.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:31 AM 09-26-2019
The D stopped three 2-point attempts and a couple of 4th down attempts.Those seem kinda clutch.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:42 AM 09-26-2019
Damn this really makes all those people that denied Clark getting a ton of attention and the Ravens running away from him look really hard headed.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:52 AM 09-26-2019
Yea over reaction Planet. People are obsessed with sacks. I’ll take 15th ranked D over lead leader in sacks and 31st ranked D. The D made several stops on 3rd down. Harbaugh just had balls of steel going for it so much on 4th down and 2 pts. But I think we will start seeing more of it, because teams know you can’t punt and beat us.
But I will say my favorite play last week was after so many guys had tried to ankle tackle Jackson, ole Frank just jumped on his back like a borrowed mule. I don’t know that I’ve seen that very often. He wasn’t going to break that tackle. All the attention that Clark is demanding is letting Ogbah and Kpass look good. Hopefully HB is starting to get it together and they are all getting on the same page. We don’t need no stinking CB! Lol. I mean cuz I was told Fuller was the highest rated tackling CB!
[Reply]
lcarus 11:56 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
The D stopped three 2-point attempts and a couple of 4th down attempts.Those seem kinda clutch.
I wasn't necessarily talking about that game but in general that's what I want most out of the D. But about the Ravens game, yes they did stop their 2-point tries and that was big. And they did force a punt in the 4th quarter that was huge. Baltimore's last 3 possessions were TD, FG, TD. I know they got lucky as fuck on a couple of those passes and also lucky as fuck Honey Badger didn't intercept a ball in the end zone that hit him right in the hands.

That game was starting to feel like the Chargers game last year when we owned them all game and then all of a sudden they can't be stopped. Thankfully our offense took care of business and didn't give them the chance.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:17 PM 09-26-2019
Half the snaps trying to take him away and half didn't try to take him away? How is that a stat that shows he was good? Im really not understanding how this is a stat showing that he changed the game. I'd understand if it was like >60%. Someone explain this to me.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:24 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Half the snaps trying to take him away and half didn't try to take him away? How is that a stat that shows he was good? Im really not understanding how this is a stat showing that he changed the game. I'd understand if it was like >60%. Someone explain this to me.
Oh for pity’s sake . . . maybe this will help.

https://youtu.be/8N3Ebo_yYSU

https://lastwordonprofootball.com/20...s-city-chiefs/
[Reply]
-King- 12:42 PM 09-26-2019
Chiefs are top half in the league (including top 5 a few of those years) in scoring defense under Sutton 5 out of his 6 years here

SUTTON SUCKS! FIRE HIM!

Chiefs are top half in those categories this year

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE CHIEFS NEEDED

:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:52 PM 09-26-2019
^ You saying Bob needs to be brought back?
[Reply]
-King- 12:57 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
^ You saying Bob needs to be brought back?
I'm saying people are making excuses or are happy about the same things they complained about last year or the years before.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:00 PM 09-26-2019
^ So, basically you want to get the Band of Fools back together?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 435
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up