ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 338 of 435
« First < 238288328334335336337338 339340341342348388 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:42 PM 11-22-2021
All the Chiefs pundits I listen to have been shitting on the Chiefs for not drafting a CB in the first or second round for so long that they can't admit Ward might actually be good.

Chiefs top draft pick should go to WR, DE or LT (if we don't sign Brown long term) and nothing else for a while.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:48 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm not paying corners EVER. Shitty Steven Nelson got what, $12m per? No ****in' way.

The rules are so skewed against them that there's no point. The functional difference between a top flight corner and a Charvarious Ward is minimal. Draft, develop, churn, and burn at CB. Veach has been doing exactly right at that position, and should continue to do what he's been doing. Let Ward walk, take the comp pick, and get yourself another mid-late round guy to develop. Bring in one or two every year.
I agree. With how skilled Veach has been at finding them later we should keep doing what we are doing.

Pay premium money for elite safety and pass-rushers.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:50 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I agree. With how skilled Veach has been at finding them later we should keep doing what we are doing.

I agree. Pass rushers are a premium.

CB's under the current rules are over-valued, in my opinion.

Versatile, smart Safeties are undervalued.
[Reply]
penchief 04:55 PM 11-22-2021
Clark doesn’t suck. He’s a game wrecker when he’s feeling it. He plays his best in big games. The problem is that we aren’t getting our our return on the investment when you consider his production. He definitely needs to start wrecking games, and now. But in the end his contract was worth every penny. I’ve been a fan since Christmas Day 1971. That one Super Bowl that he helped will this team to will always be a great memory for me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:56 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm not paying corners EVER. Shitty Steven Nelson got what, $12m per? No fuckin' way.

The rules are so skewed against them that there's no point. The functional difference between a top flight corner and a Charvarious Ward is minimal. Draft, develop, churn, and burn at CB. Veach has been doing exactly right at that position, and should continue to do what he's been doing. Let Ward walk, take the comp pick, and get yourself another mid-late round guy to develop. Bring in one or two every year.
I'd probably pay Sneed at this rate.

Ward is a pretty fungible guy. Smart, tough, physical, but essentially a slightly bigger Fenton. Those shouldn't be hard to continue to draft and develop.

Sneed takes that package and adds better ball skills and significantly more athleticism. And a bit of a mean streak that Ward doesn't have.

He's essentially a combination of Carr and Flowers out there. He takes both guys strengths and puts them in a single package. That's legit #1 corner ability and having a guy that can shut down an opposing attack's top option is worth what it costs (at least in a vacuum - our own cap situation could change that).
[Reply]
RunKC 05:14 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

You have to give Spags and Sam Madison credit here. They’ve coached their asses off.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:19 PM 11-22-2021
It’s going to suck to lose Ward, but having Sneed and Fenton for next year on rookie deals is going to be nice.

I think they invest an early pick (1-3) to replace Ward.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:27 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s going to suck to lose Ward, but having Sneed and Fenton for next year on rookie deals is going to be nice.

I think they invest an early pick (1-3) to replace Ward.
We’ll be fine. These guys made Ward who he is. Matheiu has been at the pinnacle of his career here, they’ve found and developed Fenton and Sneed and guys like Breeland that left have turned to shit the minute they left.

We good
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:30 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ll be fine. These guys made Ward who he is. Matheiu has been at the pinnacle of his career here, they’ve found and developed Fenton and Sneed and guys like Breeland that left have turned to shit the minute they left.

We good
I've been really disappointed in Hughes this year but every time I look up I seem to see Breeland getting his ass kicked somewhere. It's pretty obvious we came out ahead in that swap.

Maybe Breeland is one of those 'shows up in ways that aren't on the scoreboard' sort of guys, but I sure see him showing up on highlights a fair amount and it ain't complimentary.
[Reply]
wachashi 04:19 PM 12-06-2021
Did anyone see Broncos tackle Garret Bolles last night pathetically yell into the Arrowhead crowd as time expired "Frank Clark didn't do shit!"?
[Reply]
TEX 04:30 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Clark doesn’t suck. He’s a game wrecker when he’s feeling it. He plays his best in big games. The problem is that we aren’t getting our our return on the investment when you consider his production. He definitely needs to start wrecking games, and now. But in the end his contract was worth every penny. I’ve been a fan since Christmas Day 1971. That one Super Bowl that he helped will this team to will always be a great memory for me.
I remember that game in 1971. Ruined Christmas.
[Reply]
TEX 04:31 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Did anyone see Broncos tackle Garret Bolles last night pathetically yell into the Arrowhead crowd as time expired "Frank Clark didn't do shit!"?
Scoreboard MONGO, scoreboard...
[Reply]
mabbott 04:37 PM 12-06-2021
Yeah, he came off as a Bitter Betty... they got stomped
[Reply]
TEX 07:09 PM 12-06-2021
MONGO forget stuff sometimes...
Attached: Screenshot_20211206-183236.jpg (26.8 KB) 
[Reply]
notorious 12-06-2021, 07:25 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Halfcan 07:34 PM 12-06-2021
The refs let this worthless fat ass hold all night.
[Reply]
Page 338 of 435
« First < 238288328334335336337338 339340341342348388 > Last »
Up