ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 257 of 315
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267307 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:09 AM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Remind me what your unspent salary points do if free agency ends and you don't use it all? Does it all carry over to next year?
Yes, half of it....the other half disappears.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:20 AM 01-15-2022
Love when you dig through the entire list after it's been open for a long time and put an offer in just to have someone offer them as well
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Love when you dig through the entire list after it's been open for a long time and put an offer in just to have someone offer them as well
Amazing how that works sometimes.

I've had guys in the past sit there unbid for 4-5 days, I'll throw a $1 bid on them and within 24 hours they're up in the 60s.

What really burns is when you've got a guy for $1 and next thing you know you get knocked off someone else you're bidding on. So you have a few extra bucks and decide to throw an extra year on the dollar player who has just a few hours left. So then his clock RESTARTS at 3 days and suddenly you end up in a bidding war on a guy you would've ended up getting signed for a year with no problem.

Learned that the hard way last season - at this point I'll just take the single year and hope I can get him re-signed if he earns it. It's just not worth the risk.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:12 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Amazing how that works sometimes.

I've had guys in the past sit there unbid for 4-5 days, I'll throw a $1 bid on them and within 24 hours they're up in the 60s.

What really burns is when you've got a guy for $1 and next thing you know you get knocked off someone else you're bidding on. So you have a few extra bucks and decide to throw an extra year on the dollar player who has just a few hours left. So then his clock RESTARTS at 3 days and suddenly you end up in a bidding war on a guy you would've ended up getting signed for a year with no problem.

Learned that the hard way last season - at this point I'll just take the single year and hope I can get him re-signed if he earns it. It's just not worth the risk.
Only being able to sign 2 of your own FAs each year means a lot of turn over if you aren't careful. That is one of the lessons I am working through this year. Being late into the FA pool was likely a mistake too. Ah well.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:15 PM 01-15-2022
Why is Chidobe Awuzie going for 175?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:53 PM 01-15-2022
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 02:57 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
:-)
I honestly think some people are confused on how this works.
[Reply]
cdcox 01-15-2022, 03:21 PM
This message has been deleted by cdcox.
DJ's left nut 04:58 PM 01-15-2022
Meanwhile I have 6 corners better than him and can’t get so much as a nibble on the trade market.

No clue…
[Reply]
lewdog 05:14 PM 01-15-2022
Meanwhile I have 6 corners better than him and can’t get so much as a nibble on the trade market.

No clue…
No idea why Billay won’t trade me Russ.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:15 PM 01-15-2022
Well I had him for dirt cheap at a solid deal. Then someone kept running him up so out of spite I just kept going. Now whoever has him has to pay a lot
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:19 PM 01-15-2022
No idea why Billay won’t trade me Russ.
He’s a contender without a backup QB.

Honestly not sure why he’d consider moving him.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:24 PM 01-15-2022
He’s a contender without a backup QB.

Honestly not sure why he’d consider moving him.
Contender? How about pretender?!

I’ve taken two teams to the playoffs with Flacco and Rivers. Super Bowl once. It ain’t all QBs and you’ve proven that too.
[Reply]
carlos3652 05:31 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Well I had him for dirt cheap at a solid deal. Then someone kept running him up so out of spite I just kept going. Now whoever has him has to pay a lot
That’s me. Sorry. I read that wrong, I thought his AV was 9…

I had money to burn, I was going to lose it anyway. Make fun.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 08:52 AM 01-16-2022
DJ, this is the Joplin Dog Weiners. If you would be willing to change out Mitch Morse with one of your LG's, you've got a deal. I don't need a Center, but I do need a LG.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:38 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
DJ, this is the Joplin Dog Weiners. If you would be willing to change out Mitch Morse with one of your LG's, you've got a deal. I don't need a Center, but I do need a LG.
I included Feiler in there. He’s the starting guard in LAC. He’s awfully good - probably a top 15ish guard.

I can’t move 2 of ‘em. Tomlinson is why I could trade feiler (and Thuney isn’t ‘throw in’ caliber).
[Reply]
Page 257 of 315
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267307 > Last »
Up