« First < 140190230236237238239240 241242243244250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Taco John 03:56 PM 12-02-2021
No, Ethereum isn't capable of doing what XRP does. Vitalik admits as much and is pointing at ETH 2.0 as the path to fix the many problems that ETH has.

Also, it's looking more and more every day like the SEC is going to move to call Ethereum a security. Gensler has stated that he agrees with Jay Clayton's assertion that any coin that had an ICO is a security. When he was recently asked specifically about Ether's status as a security under the Howey Test, he refused to answer. Further, during the XRP/SEC trial, the SEC has distanced itself tom William Hinman's speech that gave ETH a pass on being a security, saying that was only his personal opinion. ETH is not out of the woods yet.

As for me, crypto is my favorite subject in the world right now, outside of my kids. I'm more than willing to bring clarity to questions or debate the issues around it. I think this is an important moment in time, and that people are going to get rich or get REKT depending on what their holdings are, and what happens with regulation. I think people should be less tribal and more analytical at this moment.

But I could see people criticizing me because I've consolidated all of my holdings into XRP. That could be considered tribal. What I will say is that my position is based on my own personal analysis of the market and the regulatory environment. I think XRP is the most technically sound crypto, which will pass the regulatory phase and become a safe haven crypto. Once this happens, and once Tether is regulated out of existence (and the subsequent market crash that I believe will come with that happens) I will be re-deploying into whatever cryptos are left standing.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:23 AM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I have half a billion safemoon lol so I'd be pumped if it did that
Are you eating any of this dip? I finally hit 1 bil SFM. Just gonna chill and let the reflections roll in now.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:56 AM 12-04-2021
The best part about crypto going down is hoping Taco will kill himself
[Reply]
GlassJaw 05:25 PM 12-04-2021
I like to go to errorm when investing advice strikes my mood!
[Reply]
-King- 07:21 PM 12-04-2021
I've made plenty of money off crypto but I'll never shake the thought of it being certain to fail and crash. There's close to zero utility. Nobody has used Bitcoin as a currency since 2017 and no major place even accepts it. It just makes no sense. No one uses Ethereum "smart contracts" or any of the supposed use cases it has and transactions cost so much that it's pointless to even try. And other cryptos are even more useless in the real world. The whole space just makes zero logical sense. ...I'll still play though until it crashes, hey money is money.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:24 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Nobody has used Bitcoin as a currency since 2017 and no major place even accepts it.
So much fail in this sentence I don't even know where to begin.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:38 PM 12-04-2021
I've made plenty of money off crypto but I'll never shake the thought of it being certain to fail and crash. There's close to zero utility. Nobody has used Bitcoin as a currency since 2017 and no major place even accepts it. It just makes no sense. No one uses Ethereum "smart contracts" or any of the supposed use cases it has and transactions cost so much that it's pointless to even try. And other cryptos are even more useless in the real world. The whole space just makes zero logical sense. ...I'll still play though until it crashes, hey money is money.
Both you and TamaleJohn are very uninformed.

100 Billion locked in DEFI

TSLA and El Salvador have BTC on their balance sheet.
[Reply]
-King- 07:58 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
So much fail in this sentence I don't even know where to begin.
Only stupid people would use something thats as volatile as currency. There's a reason BUY AND HODL is a motto for every single crypto.

When is the last time you bought something using Bitcoin?
[Reply]
-King- 07:59 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Both you and TamaleJohn are very uninformed.

100 Billion locked in DEFI

TSLA and El Salvador have BTC on their balance sheet.
How have you used crypto lately?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:32 PM 12-04-2021
How have you used crypto lately?
Store of value.

Its ok you don’t get it. You don’t have to.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:12 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Are you eating any of this dip? I finally hit 1 bil SFM. Just gonna chill and let the reflections roll in now.
On the fence, losing my hype with it.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:13 PM 12-04-2021
My luna and shib is still strong.
[Reply]
Warrick 11:22 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
https://youtu.be/l_ARaEXN3VQ
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:22 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Shib has cratered since I transferred coin assets to it. :-)

I just want 1 rocket ride- is that too much to ask?
[Reply]
Trivers 07:25 AM 12-05-2021
Used the big dip to load up on BTC, SOL, ETH.

Foundation coins.
[Reply]
Page 240 of 261
« First < 140190230236237238239240 241242243244250 > Last »
Up