ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Media stirring up more shit.
BigRedChief 07:25 PM 05-25-2023

Albert Breer went on Rich Eisen & said the Chiefs are going the extra mile to do everything to keep Mahomes happy.

Apparently they gave Mahomes’ family/friends access during COVID when they wouldn’t allow it for other players, apparently “pissed off” other players. pic.twitter.com/CYtbOIiptW

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) May 25, 2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:48 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by oldman:
Just a thought. How about we ignore random BS from some talking head that's just trying to fill his on-air time.
It's the offseason, this is what we do.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:52 AM 05-26-2023
Btw, can we be real about what family/friends means? I think we all know. And it isn't a posse of friends like lebron. It isn't his high school buddies. It isn't pats mom or dad.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:58 AM 05-26-2023
If you watch the full interview it isn’t as bad as the clip.

But it is pretty pathetic that Mike Florio made up a story and got the rest of the NFL media to play along. Florio’s obsession (and downright misstatements about the real situation) are very lame along with his bizarre rants about it being unfair unless Patrick gets a share of the salary cap (which is such a stupid idea it makes you wonder about the guy).
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:17 AM 05-26-2023
Michael Jordan's family got better treatment than Jud Buechler, story at 10.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:19 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Come to think of it....... I don't remember one story last year about Brittany and or Jackson causing an issue at a game. :-)
Then Jackson just goes wild as if it were Springbreak on a cocaine high.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:34 AM 05-26-2023
We should all click on this and spread it around and be outraged, that'll teach 'em to create controversial content!
[Reply]
Coogs 10:19 AM 05-26-2023
How many guys are still even on the team from 2019? A handful at most? And we have been a bit successful every damn year.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:24 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nah, I don't get it. The NBA leaned the hell in on steph curry. Personality wise, hes probably the closest to mahomes. When he was up against lebron the media really gave these two mutual respect instead of what they're doing now trying so hard to force some narrative that Lamar or burrow or Allen are better.

Brady got the Jordan/lebron/curry treatment with half the personality. It's bizarre how slow the NFL and media have been to lean all the way in on mahomes

Coildnt be more obvious that the NFL and media resent that their almost perfectly marketable superstar is in kansas city
They're leaning in on the angle that everyone is sick of the Chiefs instead.
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:10 PM 05-26-2023
Albert Breer, more like, get me another beer!!!

Amirite?!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:24 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

Amirite?!
I had a different word in mind, but I didn't want to offend any of our resident cock gobblers
[Reply]
Bowser 02:04 PM 05-26-2023

Amirite?!

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:19 PM 05-26-2023

Amirite?!
This is a great joke! Mind if I steal it?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:20 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I had a different word in mind, but I didn't want to offend any of our resident cock gobblers
Steers don't eat male chickens!
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:10 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Steers don't eat male chickens!
You should post more. Well done!!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:20 PM 05-27-2023
Another day, another Mahomes' salary hit piece by Midget Mike Florio. He's freaking obsessed. Mahomes and Brittany should get a restraining order.

And it contains this gem...

"If Mahomes goes too far the other way, Mahomes comes off as a sucker, someone who is being taken advantage of by a team and a sport that benefits far more financially from his presence in the league than he does."

Freaking psycho. I'd include a link, but screw him and his website. You know where it is.

Just glad to know that Patrick is "a sucker" for signing a $500M contract. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up