ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 258
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
A lot of smoke that they're keeping Tannehill because they're trying to trade up for a QB and don't want to show their hand. There's no rush to release him is that's the case.
And then there's Malik Wilis. :-)
[Reply]
Coogs 12:07 PM 03-06-2023
If we tag Brown tomorrow, we will be around 23.5 million over the cap according to Over The Cap.

Not going to be a lot of shopping money left.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:14 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Coogs:
If we tag Brown tomorrow, we will be around 23.5 million over the cap according to Over The Cap.

Not really a lot of shopping to do, tbh. This team is so young. When you have a team full of rookies that just won the SB there's not gonna be a lot of guys you'd want to bring in.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:18 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Coogs:

I'm expecting a cheap 1-year deal for a veteran WR and re-signing someone like Carlos Dunlap or keeping Clark.

That's about it.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:40 PM 03-06-2023
Calvin Ridley reinstated. The Jags have got some weapons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...es/ar-AA18hM1Q
[Reply]
staylor26 01:47 PM 03-06-2023
I didn't realize Ridely is already turning 29 at the end of the year.

Combine that with a lot of time off, I'm not so sure that they get what they're hoping for there.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:23 PM 03-06-2023
Saw Derrick Henry to Bears?

can any one confirm

cant trust twitter
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:25 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Saw Derrick Henry to Bears?

can any one confirm

cant trust twitter
Titans are shopping him.

Pretty much everything I saw was Eagles fans begging for him.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:34 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not really a lot of shopping to do, tbh. This team is so young. When you have a team full of rookies that just won the SB there's not gonna be a lot of guys you'd want to bring in.
I disagree. What we done last season was an anomaly imo and relying on the same strategy again would be very risky when we are set to lose vets like Thornhill, Hardman, Saunders among others. I want more vets on that defense next season tbh.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:03 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I disagree. What we done last season was an anomaly imo and relying on the same strategy again would be very risky when we are set to lose vets like Thornhill, Hardman, Saunders among others. I want more vets on that defense next season tbh.
Nah. We'll be bargain shopping and leaning on the draft.

As I've stated- Mahomes is 23% of our cap next year. We flat can't afford any high salary FA's. We have to spread around that remaining cap and shoot for a best 52 plus Mahomes strategy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:13 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

As I've stated- Mahomes is 23% of our cap next year. We flat can't afford any high salary FA's. We have to spread around that remaining cap and shoot for a best 52 plus Mahomes strategy.
No-one is saying spend wrecklessly like the Rams did. But I want five or six vets brought in on that defense now we are losing guys. Thinking we can just keep playing rookies back there is simply naive. Watson and Mcdiffie both struggled at times in the playoffs and there's only so long that you can play with fire like that. Big voices in the locker room like Thornhill and Clark MUST be replaced with experience imo.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:16 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't want anything to do with that guy. Runs his mouth and sits in the tub. Pass.
It is the Chargers though. If Cal Ripken played football for the Chargers he would miss half the season due to injuries. Remember they messed up Tyrod Taylor pretty bad.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Nah man, if they aren't re-signing OBJ, they aren't going into the draft with more holes.

They will use the money they saved to fill holes elsewhere. That's the entire point of not tagging him.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:36 PM 03-06-2023
Now that Orlando is out I think the odds that Juju returns just went up pretty drastically
[Reply]
Mecca 03:37 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Now that Orlando is out I think the odds that Juju returns just went up pretty drastically
If he thinks he's gonna get like 18 per cause of how bad the market is, I'm not paying that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 258
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up