Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:13 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Apparently, you shut the game off right before KC decided to leave Miller completely unblocked, ran Tyreek right at him, watched him whiff on the tackle, and Tyreek trotted into the endzone.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:12 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Everyone knows this is a transition year for the Chiefs. The donks have a all new coaching staff and are hanging their hopes on a D that is a shell of its former self and no real prospect at qb. Our arrow is pointing up while you're pile driving yourselves to the bottom of the division for years to come
Broncos also won a SB a year ago, went to another a year before that and are still a year or 2 ahead of kc on the rebuild moving up last year to get a replacement QB and reload.

After winning the division, thanks to the Broncos, kc has since moved up to reach on a QB in the top 10 of the draft, failed to add a vet FA and then proceeded to dump cap space and will still have serious Cap issues if Mahommes doesn't pan out. I know kc fans are still on their draft day high but it is a Big IF and could take him longer to be ready than you might think.

I do have to hand it to teams like Chicago and kc for finally trying to draft a QB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:55 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Good luck with all that...

Smith was 59% completion, 220 yds with 1 TD and 0 INT in the first win.
Smith was 69% completion, 244 yds with 1 TD and 1 INT and 1 rushing TD in the second win.

Smith didn't kill Denver... but, he gets the credit because he's the QB, I do understand how that works.

I'm really looking forward to this season.
I didn't say Smith feasted on them in that comment. Denver supposedly has all these corners, yet no one could match with Reek. KC also gashed them in the run game. 30 PPG and they took the foot off the gas in game two. Your defense took a step back this off-season as well.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:00 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Broncos also won a SB a year ago, went to another a year before that and are still a year or 2 ahead of kc on the rebuild moving up last year to get a replacement QB and reload.

After winning the division, thanks to the Broncos, kc has since moved up to reach on a QB in the top 10 of the draft, failed to add a vet FA and then proceeded to dump cap space and will still have serious Cap issues if Mahommes doesn't pan out. I know kc fans are still on their draft day high but it is a Big IF and could take him longer to be ready than you might think.

I do have to hand it to teams like Chicago and kc for finally trying to draft a QB.
This ^ is the definition of insecurity
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:02 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I didn't say Smith feasted on them in that comment. Denver supposedly has all these corners, yet no one could match with Reek. KC also gashed them in the run game. 30 PPG and they took the foot off the gas in game two. Your defense took a step back this off-season as well.
I hear ya... this is all just kicking dirt at each other.

Denver was abused a few times by guys like Hill and Coleman (ATL). They gave up a lot more on the ground up front than the year before. And, don't act like Denver doesn't have a great secondary. Best of all time? Nah ... freaking bad ass, though? Yes.

KC got the better of Denver in 2016... fantastic, and it's over. I believe the team has brought in a few guys that can help them improve. SB talent? No way... bottom dwellers? Umm, hell no.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:36 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I hear ya... this is all just kicking dirt at each other.

Denver was abused a few times by guys like Hill and Coleman (ATL). They gave up a lot more on the ground up front than the year before. And, don't act like Denver doesn't have a great secondary. Best of all time? Nah ... freaking bad ass, though? Yes.

KC got the better of Denver in 2016... fantastic, and it's over. I believe the team has brought in a few guys that can help them improve. SB talent? No way... bottom dwellers? Umm, hell no.

[Reply]
RunKC 09:48 AM 06-21-2017
Most of the Chiefs team is already built aside from a new QB. It's hilarious that people think a team that won 23 games the last 2 years and swept the division is in full rebuild mode.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:12 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Most of the Chiefs team is already built aside from a new QB. It's hilarious that people think a team that won 23 games the last 2 years and swept the division is in full rebuild mode.
Part of that thinking may be due to the fact that on paper KC may have the worst WR corps in the division and one of the least experienced in the NFL.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:21 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Part of that thinking may be due to the fact that on paper KC may have the worst WR corps in the division and one of the least experienced in the NFL.
Yet we have the most talented young WR in the division who also has the most upside

[Reply]
vailpass 10:26 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yet we have the most talented young WR in the division who also has the most upside

I understand why you would feel that way. My point is, as you state here, that at this time it is nothing more than potential. You feel Hill could be Steve Smith caliber while some on the outside see an undersized special teams burner moving to WR1 where he is untried and unproven as an opening day starter.

It will be interesting to watch how it unfolds.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:26 AM 06-21-2017
Tyreek Hill > NFL
[Reply]
vailpass 10:28 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Tyreek Hill > NFL
Manziel to Tyreek=???
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 06-21-2017
I understand why you would feel that way. My point is, as you state here, that at this time it is nothing more than potential. You feel Hill could be Steve Smith caliber while some on the outside see an undersized special teams burner moving to WR1 where he is untried and unproven as an opening day starter.

It will be interesting to watch how it unfolds.
The guy was pretty much our #1 WR last year and gave some of the best corners in the league trouble as a rookie. He wasn't just a ST's guy contrary to popular belief.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:35 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:

As far as WR upside I'd rather have Mike Williams, Amari Cooper, and Carlos Henderson than Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 AM 06-21-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
As far as WR upside I'd rather have Mike Williams, Amari Cooper, and Carlos Henderson than Tyreek Hill.
Two guys that haven't even played a down and one guy that still can't catch the ****ing football

You're the only idiot that would do this. I'm sure your boy Harris would like to see him on the Broncos so he doesn't have to ever cover him again. Won't be anywhere to hide when Talib is gone lol.
[Reply]
Page 909 of 4823
« First < 409809859899905906907908909 910911912913919959100914091909 > Last »
Up