ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:42 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Eh, it's not like Burrow hasn't made it work with a shit OL before. And Spags for the most part had everything stamped out, especially once Boyd went down. Mixon and Perine were nonfactors, Chase and Higgins were reasonably limited, and the only 'drives' they could muster were chunk plays on 50/50 balls or rookies blowing a coverage or two. Spags deserves all the Escalades in the world after that one.
Burrow couldn't figure out our DL scheming and ditched quite a few throws all night.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:44 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Literally.. I mean, like literally...literally

[Reply]
stevieray 10:48 PM 01-30-2023
I guess it's determined by you then????

Just stop
No, it comes from simple common sense.
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:09 PM 01-30-2023
Two things about this: 1. Designed to stop Cincy; 2. C Jones said they purposefully did NOT do this during the in season game so these plays would be ready for the playoffs. Master class.

The @chiefs used this front 8 times last night. It was dominant for Chris Jones.

What’s the hardest part of it for OL??? @geoffschwartz @aqshipley @andrewwhitworth @joethomas73 @damienwoody#nfllive pic.twitter.com/MUdhHu2kl3

— Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 01-30-2023
wonder if andy learned the rope-a-dope from his days in philly losing all those championship games
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:33 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we're about to get two rings because of spags

YOU can suck HIS dick AND mine
This is the crap I am talking about. We ain't getting shit because of Spags. If we win, it will be because of Mahomes.

Spags is lucky to have Mahomes, not the other way around.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:34 PM 01-30-2023
Bro. We literally just watched a game where Spags and the defense won the game for us.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:39 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
This is the crap I am talking about. We ain't getting shit because of Spags. If we win, it will be because of Mahomes.

I'm as big a Mahomes fan as anyone on this site and what he did last night on one ankle without several starters is insane, but Chris Jones and this D had more to do with the win, than the offense did.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:43 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm as big a Mahomes fan as anyone on this site and what he did last night on one ankle without several starters is insane, but Chris Jones and this D had more to do with the win, than the offense did.
Did the defense score? No.

You don't win games because your defense played good, you win because you score more points than the other team. A defense can hold a team to 3 points, and if the offense doesn't score, the defense didn't do a damn thing to win the game.

Every win we get is because of Mahomes. It's crazy to me that anyone would think otherwise.

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:44 PM 01-30-2023
You wanted him cut based on some fat bitches uninformed story. GTFO with that shit.
Lmao, the guy with an uncountable never ending number of just atrocious, but also hilariously bad takes is talking shit, because Twisted had one bad take a few years ago is pathetic. Pete's only ammo is from like 4 years ago and that stupid shit says stupid shit pretty much each week of the season.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:48 PM 01-30-2023

You don't win games because your defense played good, you win because you score more points than the other team. A defense can hold a team to 3 points, and if the offense doesn't score, the defense didn't do a damn thing to win the game.

Every win we get is because of Mahomes. It's crazy to me that anyone would think otherwise.

God, what a stupid take. I said more responsible for the win. Not the sole reason for the win. No shit the offense has to score to win.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:27 AM 01-31-2023

It's the ultimate team game. I was glad to see Patrick getting a lot of help from both Defense & Special Teams last night. It was great to see him get the type of help Tom Brady & Joe Burrow have experienced numerous times in the playoffs.

It would be amazing if the KC Defense & Special Teams can repeat such a strong performance in a couple weeks. Need a bunch of dudes to get healthy on Offense and hope that will help the team overall in the next game.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:21 AM 01-31-2023

Dear lord this is dumb. If the defense gave up 40 points you would be bitching that the defense blew the game. All of the scorn none of the glory, huh?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:23 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's the ultimate team game. I was glad to see Patrick getting a lot of help from both Defense & Special Teams last night. It was great to see him get the type of help Tom Brady & Joe Burrow have experienced numerous times in the playoffs.
Bingo.

This is how dynasties are constructed, and Veach understood that when he traded Tyreek.

That move allowed us to win in January.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 AM 01-31-2023

We earned the 1 seed because Spags and his defense were instrumental in at least 2 wins this season.

We won on Sunday because Spags took a crew that needed 300 snaps from rookie and held down the most dangerous WR corps in football. There was a single sustained drive in that entire game and it required a spectacular catch on a 4th down YOLO ball to pull off.

Jesus, man - you're just absolutely refusing to give the guy any credit and then getting pissed off when people call you an idiot for it.

Nobody's saying you HAVE to say that Spags has had a fantastic year. It's a free country and you don't have to wear the ribbon.

But just about everyone is comfortable calling you a goddamn moron for simply putting blinders on and celebrating your ignorance. Worse still, it's not like anyone was calling for you to come out and announce it. You simply sauntered into the thread and felt compelled to double down on it.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up