ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:23 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Man, and he wears that stupidity with so much pride. He thinks he's just sticking to the facts but in reality he's the biggest "feelings" poster on this entire board.
Mahomes threw 3 interceptions in the game. It was the third 3 interception game of Mahomes' career. He's started 80 games.

Chiefs still won by a TD.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:40 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
There was also the classic "Mahomes should have to walk home from Denver"

Mahomes has never lost to Denver.
:-) Please, someone find this one.

Please.
[Reply]
srvy 12:44 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
I was riffing on Bearcat's interpretive dance of a CP gameday thread. When anything goes wrong the speculation begins that the NFL is rigged against the Chiefs. (they're doing a pretty poor job of that the last 5 years or so, but w/e)

Typically someone comments that the NFL "admitted" it fixes games in a courtroom recently, that the back of your ticket says this, that they are not doing sports but "sports entertainment".
So you were gerbilling your way up his ass! Did you at least get a ham samich ass sniffer?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:47 PM 08-03-2023
Alot of female tendencies with these emotional freak outs
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:13 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Please.
Here you go. Sorry for the loss of brain cells.

Originally Posted by petegz28:
3 picks and some shit defense.....Mahomes should have to walk home from Denver. That was a piss poor game on his part.
When called out by Chiefspants who said as someone who made the most embarrassing thread of all time on this place, he should avoid hyperbole like this, ol Pete did exactly as RealSNR described, and doubled down with this.

Nope...3 ints in a game gets you a sneaker trip home...sorry if your feelings are hurt.

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:24 PM 08-03-2023
Pete idiocy continues

Pat could piss on you and you would swear it is raining.

He had a shit game after a good start. A shit game. He threw bad passes behind people, threw them too hard, and made bad decisions.

Sorry if you don't like it
This gem was posted AFTER the "shit game" Mahomes had was described for what it was. A 350+ yard passing game with 3 td passes, including converting the 3rd and 11 to snuff Denvers timeouts at the end.

Against the number 2 scoring defense in football, on the road Patrick added to his insane highlight reel.

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/...khomepage%3D12
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:50 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Please.
Found it :-)

3 picks and some shit defense.....Mahomes should have to walk home from Denver. That was a piss poor game on his part.

[Reply]
Womble 03:38 PM 08-03-2023
I'm not really a big fan of internet pile ons for a bad take or 2 in the heat of the moment.

Having said that, the OP is a fucking idiot and should do the right thing and check himself into an asylum. Twat.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:45 PM 08-03-2023
Anybody remember when pete was scared of his neighbor kicking his ass and wouldn't confront the guy about his bright porch light shining into his house?

THAT was less embarrassing than this thread.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:47 PM 08-03-2023
Glorydayz was REEEEEAALLLLYYY trying to out-pete pete early on in this thread too.

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Anybody remember when pete was scared of his neighbor kicking his ass and wouldn't confront the guy about his bright porch light shining into his house?

Pete..."won't sniff" confronting the neighbor
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:50 PM 08-03-2023
That was my signature until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
[Reply]
petegz28 05:53 PM 08-03-2023
The time you guys are spending whining and crying about me is right up there with a bunch of old ladies at their book club gossiping over there cucumber sandwiches and herbal tea…

Good stuff….compelling and rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:56 PM 08-03-2023
The time you guys are spending whining and crying about me is right up there with a bunch of old ladies at their book club gossiping over there cucumber sandwiches and herbal tea…

Good stuff….compelling and rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Reply]
Bearcat 05:57 PM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Go on....
[Reply]
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Up