ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 361 of 432
« First < 261311351357358359360361 362363364365371411 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:57 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Bobby Petrified does nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He and Clemence can hit the bricks
I did not write this but I could have:

Kansas basketball: Is Bobby Pettiford’s time in Lawrence coming to an end?

by Joshua Schulman5h ago

His name is not the only one that will come up in transfer conversations. Other players such as Zach Clemence and Joseph Yesufu could also leave after this season.

https://throughthephog.com/2023/03/1...ing-close/amp/

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:20 PM 03-13-2023

by Joshua Schulman5h ago

His name is not the only one that will come up in transfer conversations. Other players such as Zach Clemence and Joseph Yesufu could also leave after this season.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:22 PM 03-13-2023

PROUDLY PRESENT: Kansas fans watching the bracket show yesterday😂😂#KUbball pic.twitter.com/AB7B6InGeh

— Mike Vernon (@M_Vernon) March 13, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:24 PM 03-13-2023

by Joshua Schulman5h ago

Our coaching staff certainly isn't going to deter him.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:03 PM 03-13-2023

by Joshua Schulman5h ago

As long as we have a backup PG for next year, I hope they all leave.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:23 PM 03-13-2023
Our final three games to win the title last year

10 Miami
2 Novq (after they lost a good starter)
8 UNC

So we have caught breaks before obv
NC was a legit winner to get to the title. They kicked our ass all over the floor that first half. I wouldn’t call that catching a break.

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Who let this trash in our thread?
Missouri fan
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:27 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’d expect they are all gone via transfer. +Rice?
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 03:32 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Seems like they could go one step further and define the value of quad 1 wins/losses and so forth... maybe not a CFB computer rating level or anything, but something that pushes teams to a more challenging non-con, as well as of course more clarity on what it's worth it to Kansas to play in November tournaments and risk taking a loss playing for a 3rd time in 3 days, for example, while Houston is playing Sisters of the Blind.

:
I think, in theory, the NET is supposed to do this. The problem with the NET is it's a model based on past seasons and the theory that you normally have 10 to 14ish games at most that you have to get up for and play well to show what you can do. The model has no way of calculating how difficult it is to play an entire conference season against a Q1 team every game. It's not surprising that every team other than Texas, scored much lower on NET than where they got seeded. When Kansas was at the end of the year with so many Q1 games under our belt, the only way we could really start moving up the net was to basically crush people, and that's incredibly difficult to do against good teams.

Because of this, I actually agree with what KC_Connection said that Kansas never really had a shot at the top seed or even the two unless after the first reveal the other teams really stumbled badly. In fact I'd go so far as to bet Kansas was closer to being a 2 seed than the top 2 seeds based entirely on their net ranking being so much worse than Houston and Alabama. It's just what happens when you add unforseen data into a model that can't handle it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:48 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Following
I think it's possible we could cover the spread. I think when Dick is scoring, especially when he is scoring from all over the court, this team is very, very good.

But, when Dick can't score, this team can look bad, especially against athletic teams, and especially if that team has some length. I mean, TCU smoked us by 20+ in AFH, and Dick had 8 points. We just loss to Texas by 20, and Dick had 6 points.

And I said I think we win by double digits, just not 23.

Even if we were up 23 at the end of the game, the scrubs would then get more playing time, and it's likely that the 23 point lead would be lost.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:58 PM 03-13-2023
What do you think MJ Rice is going to do? I feel like he believed he could be one & done like Dick. Could he get frustrated enough to leave, like Grimes?

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:14 PM 03-13-2023
I wish I could find whichever KU scouting "insider" it was that told me Pettiford was the next Sherron Collins so I could get arrested for assault.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:17 PM 03-13-2023
Rice could be good... he just doesnt seem to have a lot of bbiq, currently. That can change as he matures, we will see if he sticks around for that. Probably not.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:18 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I wish I could find whichever KU scouting "insider" it was that told me Pettiford was the next Sherron Collins so I could get arrested for assault.
I remember someone saying "in 4 years KU fans will be in love with Pettiford". Don't remember the Collins comp, though. Thats a big swing and miss if so.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:20 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If you find out who it was, you beat the shit out him, I'll come in with the final kick.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:21 PM 03-13-2023
Did you read their profile? Both have gotta be on the floor to do that and there's no guarantees either one stays out of foul trouble against a team as physical as Howard. Remember who the backup PG is.

Read KU’s profile.
[Reply]
Page 361 of 432
« First < 261311351357358359360361 362363364365371411 > Last »
Up