ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 445
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270320 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Gonzo 01:26 PM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Sunday night drinking makes for Monday morning headache.
Things could be worse, Luv...

You could have woke up wondering why your ass hurt with a weird smell in the room and a goat in your backyard.

Always look at the bright side.
luv 01:32 PM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

You could have woke up wondering why your ass hurt with a weird smell in the room and a goat in your backyard.

it would definitely be worse waking up in a place that has a back yard since i live in an apartment. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo 01:53 PM 09-06-2010
it would definitely be worse waking up in a place that has a back yard since i live in an apartment. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
You know what concerns me a bit? It's the fact that out of all those options you could have been worried about, you picked waking up at someone else's house as #1.
It should go like this:
1. Ass pain
2. Goat in back yard
3. Location
4. Weird smell

Priorities, reassess them asap. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
bevischief 01:57 PM 09-06-2010

:-)
luv 02:00 PM 09-06-2010
You know what concerns me a bit? It's the fact that out of all those options you could have been worried about, you picked waking up at someone else's house as #1.
It should go like this:
1. Ass pain
2. Goat in back yard
3. Location
4. Weird smell

Posted via Mobile Device
I'm thinking ass pain would be more of a priority for you than it would be me.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:07 PM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I'd shag the shit out of sound of music Julie Andrews, and I'd fuck the shit out of this:

That's worth two in the bush.
bevischief 02:08 PM 09-06-2010
It should go like this:
1. Ass pain
2. Goat in back yard
3. Location
4. Weird smell

Posted via Mobile Device
Male or female goat?
Mr. Flopnuts 02:09 PM 09-06-2010
:-) Yeah, but, nevermind.
Gonzo 02:10 PM 09-06-2010
I...Uhhhhh... I'm not sure how to take this.
Have you grown accustomed to said unplanned ass pain? If so, this shows you in a far different light.
Posted via Mobile Device
luv 02:16 PM 09-06-2010
I...Uhhhhh... I'm not sure how to take this.
Have you grown accustomed to said unplanned ass pain? If so, this shows you in a far different light.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
DaKCMan AP 04:26 PM 09-08-2010
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly.

One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that." The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."

Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"

The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think." The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome." The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome." The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"

The old man said, "I thought it was GAS - but I was wrong, too!"
Hammock Parties 04:27 PM 09-08-2010
Strange thoughts run through your head the first time a chick tells you "make me your cum dumpster!"
KCUnited 04:39 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Strange thoughts run through your head the first time a chick tells you "make me your cum dumpster!"
The first being this bitch is a dude, followed by aids, herpes, and pregnancy.
LaChapelle 04:46 PM 09-08-2010
Who chose the graphics for ABCs new fall line up
it looks like it's getting spayed with piss
booger 06:18 PM 09-08-2010
finger banging is lots of fun but toe banging doesn't get enough air time. F#ck you hallmark i think it would sell.
Page 220 of 445
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270320 > Last »
Up