Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman is a liability
treeguy27 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
Two almost fumbles
Dropped first down to kill a drive
Muffed punt
Poor decision on another punt

He actually made a critical catch to get a first down.... then almost gave it all up with a un-sportsman like penalty. Dude is making way more negative plays than positive plays.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 05:22 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
They are both JAG’s but one was a wasted high draft pick while one cost nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't know a uhhh second damn near third round pick was a high draft pick. :-)

Last night was one of the few games that I've been able to sit in front of a TV and watch all the way through and I saw exactly what I've been saying all year. I counted at least five drops from other WRs and 17 gets one target that he takes for a first down while getting assaulted.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 AM 12-06-2021
9 snaps...it's over

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:21 AM 12-06-2021
Yeah - 9 snaps coming out of the bye with Pringle getting 41 clearly denotes a change in the depth chart.

That said, Pringle certainly didn't slam the door shut last night. He had a hell of a rough game as a WR. And on the play they got the ball into his hands, Hardman is so noticeably fast out there. You can just tell when he has the ball in his hands because he's so damn explosive.

Man I wish we could count on that guy at all. I'd still prefer he be the WR3 even if he could be trusted, but he has unique speed out there.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:26 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - 9 snaps coming out of the bye with Pringle getting 41 clearly denotes a change in the depth chart.

That said, Pringle certainly didn't slam the door shut last night. He had a hell of a rough game as a WR. And on the play they got the ball into his hands, Hardman is so noticeably fast out there. You can just tell when he has the ball in his hands because he's so damn explosive.

Man I wish we could count on that guy at all. I'd still prefer he be the WR3 even if he could be trusted, but he has unique speed out there.
Pringle plays better when he gets less snaps. The moment he's counted on, he drops the ball.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:28 AM 12-06-2021

We should have grabbed Mooney if we wanted a fast guy that can catch.

If Hardman can't make a role on special teams we will just move on.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:56 AM 12-06-2021
Was Bolton injured? He had 29% of the snaps on defense. Even Niemann played more.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:02 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Was Bolton injured? He had 29% of the snaps on defense. Even Niemann played more.
Bolton's a base defense only guy as long as Hitchens is here. Right, wrong or otherwise (wrong) that's how he's going to be used.

And when the Broncos fell behind early, the Chiefs used a fair amount of sub-packages on defense so Bolton didn't play as much.

I don't care for it, but it's just the way they're using him. He looked fine when I saw him out there.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 10:03 AM 12-06-2021
Wasn’t hardman out of practice some of this week/last week? Or did I imagine that
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:24 AM 12-06-2021
Bolton's a base defense only guy as long as Hitchens is here. Right, wrong or otherwise (wrong) that's how he's going to be used.

And when the Broncos fell behind early, the Chiefs used a fair amount of sub-packages on defense so Bolton didn't play as much.

I don't care for it, but it's just the way they're using him. He looked fine when I saw him out there.
Interesting to know. What about Niemann getting more snaps than him?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Interesting to know. What about Niemann getting more snaps than him?
Niemann is the dime LB. They were in the dime quite a bit.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:03 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Niemann is the dime LB. They were in the dime quite a bit.
Isn't Bolton better than Niemann in every area? He's much quicker and is a better tackler. He should be getting those snaps. Niemann isn't exactly Donnie Edwards in coverage.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:51 PM 12-06-2021
And on the play they got the ball into his hands, Hardman is so noticeably fast out there. You can just tell when he has the ball in his hands because he's so damn explosive.
His speed and acceleration truly are special. I'd really love to be able to get him the ball more in space but it's just not doable for a few reasons.

It's so frustrating because he has a far higher ceiling than any of these receivers outside of Hill.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:52 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Wasn’t hardman out of practice some of this week/last week? Or did I imagine that
Yes he and Tyreek both missed the first practice after the bye week for "personal reasons".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 12-06-2021
I think part of the reason they had to bench Hardman is because Kelce and Hill aren't playing at a high level either.

When your studs are making mistakes you can't have dipshits making them too.

MAYBE when the rest of the offense gets back on track Hardman gets a few more snaps.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:16 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
His speed and acceleration truly are special. I'd really love to be able to get him the ball more in space but it's just not doable for a few reasons.

It's so frustrating because he has a far higher ceiling than any of these receivers outside of Hill.
Clay touched on this, but part of the reason they can't do more of what I wanted to see them do (lots and lots of drag routes w/ Hardman) is that if he duffs one, it's going to flutter right up over the middle and get picked.

Maybe you can tolerate that more if Kelce and Hill are doing their thing. But man, if they're doing whatever the hell it is they're doing right now, you can't have Hardman throwing a pick the the pot while you're at it.

Because Hardman coming full speed over the middle about 7 yards deep so those LBs can't take his head off would be dangerous as hell. And if you have him run it out of the slot coming on motion, nobody could get their hands on him either. He'd have a free release to just sprint across the formation and take a nice pitch/catch across the LBs face and into space.

Or, more likely, the damn thing clanks off his hands right to one of those LBs and another drive ends on a ball that should've been a new set of downs.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up