ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Herniated disc in neck...
penguinz 08:14 PM 03-02-2022
Anyone ever have to deal with this?

Causing nerve to get pinched and left arm is all but paralyzed and throbbing with insane amount of pain.

Already getting atrophied. Over an inch in circumference lost already.

MRI tomorrow and hopefully surgery or something to fix soon.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:25 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am happy my vertigo from it finally went away. There was about 6 weeks that it was so bad if I layed down, got up or turned my head things would spin so fast for so long I almost threw up several times.
Glad i haven't had to deal with any of that. Then again mine are all lower. S1-L3. Only other thing than pain is my left leg has lost a lot of strength and range and tends to drop put on me when I walk. It really sucks when that one small part of your body can screw so much other crap up.

Hopefully you'll not have any more problems, or at least push them many years down the road.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:11 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Glad i haven't had to deal with any of that. Then again mine are all lower. S1-L3. Only other thing than pain is my left leg has lost a lot of strength and range and tends to drop put on me when I walk. It really sucks when that one small part of your body can screw so much other crap up.

Hopefully you'll not have any more problems, or at least push them many years down the road.
Wish this was the last of it for awhile but it isn't. I have really bad arthritis in my AC joint and need that fixed. That involves just removing the last inch of the collar bone so it can't rub anymore.

That will greatly reduce how heavy I will be able to go for chest and shoulders.

I am paying big time for spending my younger years like I was invincible.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:18 PM 05-16-2022
Wish this was the last of it for awhile but it isn't. I have really bad arthritis in my AC joint and need that fixed. That involves just removing the last inch of the collar bone so it can't rub anymore.

That will greatly reduce how heavy I will be able to go for chest and shoulders.

Ain't we all.:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 08:42 PM 05-23-2022
Go under the knife in a little over 12 hours. Time to become slightly less human.
[Reply]
btlook1 04:10 AM 05-24-2022
Good luck!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:43 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Sorry man. That sucks. Injuries are no good. I’m doing my best to avoid those.

Re: Bold

Government run insurance? This is my shocked face.
Private coverage will fuck you just as good.

Years ago I was approved for a lengthy leave due to back issues. When it came to disability pay though, nope we don't believe your back is actually hurt.

Nope. I'm not bitter about it still. 5 years later. Not one bit.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:11 AM 05-24-2022
Go under the knife in a little over 12 hours. Time to become slightly less human.

God Speed
[Reply]
stumppy 05:15 AM 05-24-2022
Good luck.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:20 AM 05-24-2022

I still say it was worth every bit of time I spent playing football, baseball and other sports and doing crazy shit...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:22 AM 05-24-2022
Hope things went well.
[Reply]
scho63 06:34 AM 05-24-2022
Sex reassignment surgery? :-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:34 AM 05-24-2022
Penguinz going to Pengalz?
[Reply]
penguinz 07:29 AM 05-25-2022
Finally got this shit fixed was pumped so full of opiates that made me so nauseous I had to stay overnight

Other than the incision pain and from them yanking trachea and esophagus bout of the way can already notice much less pain.

So excited to be able to walk across the room and not get
vertigo!
[Reply]
stumppy 07:37 AM 05-25-2022
Finally got this shit fixed was pumped so full of opiates that made me so nauseous I had to stay overnight

Other than the incision pain and from them yanking trachea and esophagus bout of the way can already notice much less pain.

vertigo!
:-)

Glad to hear it.
[Reply]
EPodolak 01:58 PM 05-25-2022

vertigo!
In case I have this done someday I'm going to try and un-read "yank".

Glad yours was successful.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up