ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Shows you enjoy watching now?
TripleThreat 12:55 AM 05-15-2021
My top picks that I’ve already watched

Game of thrones bar none. Can watch it 10x over and over

Breaking bad, solid series. Can’t watch it multiple times but is a perfect one and done series

Vikings, suprisingly good. People compared it to game of thrones. Lol not even close but a solid show when nothing else to watch

Black list, enjoyed the first season, takes a while to get back into it.

The 100. Great show actually. Not spectacular, but a perfect solid show that has a decent ending.

Walking dead - it’s the walking dead.

Currently watching

Cruel summer on Hulu. Believe it or not I’m actually enjoying this shit. I take a shot and grab some wine and I’m like damn babe, this isn’t bad!!

What other shows are you watching and what should I be watching?
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:20 PM 05-08-2022
Outer Range- with Josh Brolin.

Skip it. Does not make a lick of sense. Go find a big hole to fall in, you will enjoy it more.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:21 PM 05-08-2022
9-1-1
[Reply]
TLO 04:23 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by ijack:
Narcos
Really enjoyed Narcos.

Narcos Mexico is good too.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:28 AM 05-09-2022
I picked up Queen Of the South just recently. I'm actually very surprised how long this show has been off my radar. It's right up my alley with the drug smuggling, people getting killed every episode, and a good story and quality characters to root for or root against.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 04:59 PM 05-09-2022
Queen of the South was pretty good. If anyone hasn't watched 1883, do it!
[Reply]
TLO 05:41 PM 05-09-2022
Queen of the South on Netflix?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:34 PM 05-09-2022
I've probably mentioned this before but check out Banshee if you're into nonstop action and boobs with an interesting plot. I understand that won't appeal to most of you :-) The main character fights or fucks everyone.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:37 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Queen of the South on Netflix?
Yes
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:43 AM 05-10-2022
Finished Gomorra, and I HIGHLY recommend it. Same with Suburra : Blood on Rome. Top Boy took a few episodes to get going, but I’m so glad I stuck with it. Well until they left season 2 the way they did. Jesus I was in shock for 2 days over that ending.

ZeroZeroZero was awesome. Basically follows a huge shipment of cocaine from its place of origin and through the journey. Really good, and it wraps up in one season.

Before that Yellowstone was awesome, and so was Ozark.

About to start Romanzo Criminale, looks bad ass!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:48 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I've probably mentioned this before but check out Banshee if you're into nonstop action and boobs with an interesting plot. I understand that won't appeal to most of you :-) The main character fights or fucks everyone.
I’ve been putting off watching this, but it’s on my list. The bolded just made me move it up...
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:52 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Queen of the South was pretty good. If anyone hasn't watched 1883, do it!
Almost a 9 on IMDB wow.

Where can we watch it?
[Reply]
kepp 09:56 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Outer Range- with Josh Brolin.

Skip it. Does not make a lick of sense. Go find a big hole to fall in, you will enjoy it more.
Agreed. I really wanted to like it too.
[Reply]
kepp 10:00 AM 05-10-2022
I watched the first episode of "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds" and I actually thought it was pretty good. I've never been a trekkie, so I couldn't tell you of any discontinuities or anything like that, but it was pretty entertaining.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:34 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by kepp:
I watched the first episode of "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds" and I actually thought it was pretty good. I've never been a trekkie, so I couldn't tell you of any discontinuities or anything like that, but it was pretty entertaining.
Is that the one with fat ass Stacy Abrams?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 04:42 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Almost a 9 on IMDB wow.

Where can we watch it?
Paramount Plus
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up