ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shows you enjoy watching now?
TripleThreat 12:55 AM 05-15-2021
My top picks that I’ve already watched

Game of thrones bar none. Can watch it 10x over and over

Breaking bad, solid series. Can’t watch it multiple times but is a perfect one and done series

Vikings, suprisingly good. People compared it to game of thrones. Lol not even close but a solid show when nothing else to watch

Black list, enjoyed the first season, takes a while to get back into it.

The 100. Great show actually. Not spectacular, but a perfect solid show that has a decent ending.

Walking dead - it’s the walking dead.

Currently watching

Cruel summer on Hulu. Believe it or not I’m actually enjoying this shit. I take a shot and grab some wine and I’m like damn babe, this isn’t bad!!

What other shows are you watching and what should I be watching?
[Reply]
lewdog 11:05 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I tried to watch The Man in the High Castle..it just bored me to death.
First season was ok and then it just got lost.

Do not recommend wasting your time.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:13 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That's the problem with serialized tv. I've made it a habit to never jump on a new show because it is almost inevitable that it turns to shit by the end.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:16 AM 05-15-2021
I binged Breaking Bad ~5 years ago maybe..... I'm rewatching it right now and I think binging the first time helps, because there are now a lot of parts I sort of remember or only remember as its happening.

Dr. House is the other one that I can watch every few years and never grow tired of it (granted, the House/Cuddy episodes get a little more annoying each time)... and of course The Office.

I enjoyed The Good Place... it was unique and funny, might watch it again eventually.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:18 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I tried to watch The Man in the High Castle..it just bored me to death.
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Do not recommend wasting your time.
I've thought about trying it again... liked the concept, but didn't get into it the first time.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:21 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
My FAVORITE!!!
Vol.2 had way to many plot holes.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:29 AM 05-15-2021
Watching

For All mankind
Waiting for season 2 Ted Lasso
Mythic Quest
Going to check out Jupiter's Legacy
for now
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:36 AM 05-15-2021
YOUNG SHELDON

GOD FRIENDED ME
[Reply]
HayWire 11:51 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I binged Breaking Bad ~5 years ago maybe..... I'm rewatching it right now and I think binging the first time helps, because there are now a lot of parts I sort of remember or only remember as its happening.

Dr. House is the other one that I can watch every few years and never grow tired of it (granted, the House/Cuddy episodes get a little more annoying each time)... and of course The Office.

I enjoyed The Good Place... it was unique and funny, might watch it again eventually.
Just House Not Dr. House.

I'm not sure if it's funny or creepy since we keep poking fun at each other but it's one of my all time favorites. Rewatching it now.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:53 AM 05-15-2021
Always look forward to Curb Your Enthusiasm, although the last few seasons weren't quite up to par.

I thought the first season of The Boys was great. 2nd season had a lot of praise but I think it jumped the shark.

Binge watched every season of the Larry Sanders Show again not long ago. Probably the greatest sitcom ever. Awesome from start to finish.

The British Office is another favorite comedy series. Short-lived but way better than the American version to me.

Watching Silicon Valley now. Consistently great through 3 seasons. Just starting 4.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:58 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Finally started watching Entourage- pretty descent with lots of cameos from stars.

Mare of East Town- very good so far.

Billions- this show rocks!

City of a Hill- with Kevin Bacon is pretty good too.
Mare of Eastown is really, really good. Awesome characters, great writing.
[Reply]
Third Eye 12:04 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I thought the first season of The Boys was great. 2nd season had a lot of praise but I think it jumped the shark.
What? Season 2 was fucking awesome! I do not understand this take, but to each their own.

Only current shows I’m watching are Handmaid’s Tale (though I don’t really know why. First season was good, but has been downhill since and is starting to border on ridiculous) and Mythic Quest. Looking forward to Ted Lasso in a few months. I don’t think there’s anything else on the immediate horizon that I’m looking forward to too much.

Thinking about going back and watching Dark. Simply heard too many good things.
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:04 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Binge watched every season of the Larry Sanders Show again not long ago. Probably the greatest sitcom ever. Awesome from start to finish.
Have you ever watched "It's Garry Shandling's Show"? I haven't seen it since the 80s, but I liked it back then.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:40 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
My top picks that I’ve already watched

Game of thrones bar none. Can watch it 10x over and over

Breaking bad, solid series. Can’t watch it multiple times but is a perfect one and done series

Vikings, suprisingly good. People compared it to game of thrones. Lol not even close but a solid show when nothing else to watch

Black list, enjoyed the first season, takes a while to get back into it.

The 100. Great show actually. Not spectacular, but a perfect solid show that has a decent ending.

Walking dead - it’s the walking dead.

Currently watching

Cruel summer on Hulu. Believe it or not I’m actually enjoying this shit. I take a shot and grab some wine and I’m like damn babe, this isn’t bad!!

What other shows are you watching and what should I be watching?
The Nevers and Mare of Easttown on HBO are very good. Kate Winslet is killing it and definitely should be nominated Emmy & should be the favorite.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:43 PM 05-15-2021
For broadcast network shows, I have been digging Clarice on ABC. The lead actress, Rebecca Breeds is Australian, but nails the West Virginia accent that Jody Foster used.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 12:49 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
YOUNG SHELDON

GOD FRIENDED ME
You just copied petes answers.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up