ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 607 of 1866
« First < 107507557597603604605606607 60860961061161765770711071607 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:09 PM 07-30-2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:11 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
after presenting his evidence to some a legislative body in Texas, that he was mercilessly attacked by a journalist from Singapore afterwards. They traced her back to the Gates Fdn.

Gates is a sadistic, evil energy...he even paid a company to create his image...with the nonthreatening sweaters. The Bill Cosby technique...it's essentially a fake persona...a deliberate disguise.

Someone in a sweater would never commit pharmaceutical genocide would they? They would have to have horns and a tail...and dress in all black.

He's only part of a consortium of evil...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:17 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Gates is a sadistic, evil energy...he even paid a company to create his image...with the nonthreatening sweaters. The Bill Cosby technique...it's essentially a fake persona...a deliberate disguise.

Someone in a sweater would never commit pharmaceutical genocide would they? They would have to have horns and a tail...and dress in all black.

He's only part of a consortium of evil...
Hmmm, that's a good idea for a T-shirt or a sweater. Tho' a T-shirt is cheaper to make. Or make the T-shirt look like a sweater. Bill Gate's head with a tail and horns on it with his glasses on. What can we say underneath? "The Real Bill Gates." Or quote him on population control with vaccines.

Think I'll head over to one of those custom T-shirt places where they put the graphic on you want. Would be good in red too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:17 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
And that data essentially verifies what the Dr in BEP's video was stating...vaccines actually are prolonging the infection.

They arent nearly as deadly...so good luck convincing people to be scared of a less-deadly variant.

The frightening thing is Google, Facebook and others are mandating that every employee must be vaccinated....so this shit will go on forever...which has been the mantra of "The Great Reset"..."We can never go back to normal".

Quite the shell game they have going on...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:21 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Got the second Pfizer yesterday afternoon. I was bragging to everyone at work this morning that my only side-effect was a sore arm and a couple hours later it felt like someone dumped a pallet of bricks on me. I'm about to start doing bourbon shots for the pain, I hear it works fantastic.
Side effects can show up to 3 days and other problems later. You're too early and it's anecdotal. Withdrawal of a drug should be based on how many are adversely affected.
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:00 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Side effects can show up to 3 days and other problems later. You're too early and it's anecdotal. Withdrawal of a drug should be based on how many are adversely affected.
Uhhh, okay?

Anyway, now I have a fever. But this bourbon running through me feels good!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:02 PM 07-30-2021
Uhhh, okay?

Good luck, let us know if you get a stiff neck.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:10 PM 07-30-2021
Uhhh, okay?

you'll be fine. Take a bunch of vitamin D. If it lasts a few days, take some Ivermectin.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:13 PM 07-30-2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:14 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
Now it's getting fun..

Vaccinated people make up 74% of COVID-19 cases linked to big events in Massachusetts town

Among the 469 COVID-19 cases identified, 346, or 74%, occurred in fully vaccinated people, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report found. Most of the vaccinated patients, 79%, experienced symptomatic breakthrough infections. Testing from 133 patients revealed that the delta variant was responsible for 90% of the cases.

Of the five COVID-19 patients who required hospitalization, four were fully vaccinated.

No deaths were reported.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ses-linked-bi/

we are headed for a freaking disaster. If this gets worse I have legitimate fear about what our deranged gov't will do.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:15 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
well duh, this was always the risk with vaccines. If we just let it hit like India, we'd get through it and the virus would get weaker. We are basically forcing the virus to evolve right now.

Science.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:24 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
you'll be fine. Take a bunch of vitamin D. If it lasts a few days, take some Ivermectin.
Good advice.

Let us know MTG if you can't find a doctor who will use it. There's links to doctors who will.

Oh take at least 50,000 IUS D3 that's good quality. Purity Products is a good one. Then lower it to 10,000 the next few days.
[Reply]
Spott 03:25 PM 07-30-2021
well duh, this was always the risk with vaccines. If we just let it hit like India, we'd get through it and the virus would get weaker. We are basically forcing the virus to evolve right now.

Science.
I got the vaccine because I figured that I would be forced to eventually because I travel for work. This seems to be the same concept as to why people that are germaphobes that live in a bubble and never expose themselves to anything always seem to get sick more than other people. This whole thing is a pandemic of people that have continually made unhealthy lifestyle choices.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:26 PM 07-30-2021
Where to get Covid -19 Medication
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...19-medication/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:29 PM 07-30-2021

Science.
And stop the vaccines, like Dr. Robert Malone and other doctors like Dr. Peter McCullough are saying to do.

Lockdowns—delay the virus spread which is needed to build immunity
These coronvirus vaccines—are shedding and spreading more viral infections, the spike protein is toxic, and it has a poison called graphene in it which is an electrical conductor.

Everything the state health agencies told us has not worked—but trust their science. BARF !
[Reply]
Page 607 of 1866
« First < 107507557597603604605606607 60860961061161765770711071607 > Last »
Up