ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 568 of 1883
« First < 68468518558564565566567568 56957057157257861866810681568 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:48 AM 07-27-2021
I don't understand why Trump, Biden, Pence, Harris, Pelosi, Waters, etc. don't all do a joint PSA asking everyone to get the Vax?

I know some still won't and fair enough but it does sort of eliminate this pissing contest going on.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:49 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We can't be sure, we can't see his award... But he is happy, so it might be gold.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 10:49 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The vaccines aren't really vaccines so they don't stop transmission.

They do look like they provide few months of protection as a gene therapeutic for at risk. They are also highly dangerous, and unapproved experimental drugs.

So focus on the obese and elderly, leave the rest of us alone.

Mass vaccinations of everyone else could cause a dangerous new variant. Best to limit that by just focusing your gene therapy shots on high risk.
Of course they are vaccines, liar:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Again, nothing about transmission, so I think we can dispense with that lie as well.

How are they highly dangerous again? And relative to what?
[Reply]
banyon 10:52 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't understand why Trump, Biden, Pence, Harris, Pelosi, Waters, etc. don't all do a joint PSA asking everyone to get the Vax?

I know some still won't and fair enough but it does sort of eliminate this pissing contest going on.
I was informed by staylor26 that Trump has already done all he can do on the vaccine and asking him to do more is TDS. Welcome to TDS.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:52 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Of course they are vaccines, liar:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Again, nothing about transmission, so I think we can dispense with that lie as well.

How are they highly dangerous again? And relative to what?
to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease

Like this?

New Orleans business owner dies from COVID-19, family says she was vaccinated

'We are going to miss her': NOLA business owner dies from COVID-19, family says she was vaccinated

NEW ORLEANS —

New Orleans business owner Angelle Mosley devoted her life to fashion and letting other young girls know they too could follow their dreams.

Mosley, 33, and fully vaccinated, died Sunday following a COVID-19 diagnosis.

"She said 'I know I do not have COVID. I still can smell and taste. And I am vaccinated.' But when she got to the hospital, turns out she had it," said Tara Mosley, Angelle's mom.

Mosley said Angelle texted her last Thursday saying she did not feel well. She went to the hospital where she was later diagnosed, and eventually released. By the weekend she was back in the hospital.

"Her neighbor brought her at 2 or 3 in the morning. She said, 'They will keep me because I have pneumonia and a high fever,'" Tara Mosley said.

On Sunday, Mosley received a call from a doctor. Angelle passed later that day.
https://www.wdsu.com/article/we-are-...ated/37138394#
[Reply]
banyon 10:53 AM 07-27-2021
to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease

Like this?

'We are going to miss her': NOLA business owner dies from COVID-19, family says she was vaccinated

NEW ORLEANS —

New Orleans business owner Angelle Mosley devoted her life to fashion and letting other young girls know they too could follow their dreams.

Advertisement

"She said 'I know I do not have COVID. I still can smell and taste. And I am vaccinated.' But when she got to the hospital, turns out she had it," said Tara Mosley, Angelle's mom.

Mosley said Angelle texted her last Thursday saying she did not feel well. She went to the hospital where she was later diagnosed, and eventually released. By the weekend she was back in the hospital.

"Her neighbor brought her at 2 or 3 in the morning. She said, 'They will keep me because I have pneumonia and a high fever,'" Tara Mosley said.

You believe because a vaccine isn't 100% effective, then it isn't a vaccine? :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 10:54 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I was informed by staylor26 that Trump has already done all he can do on the vaccine and asking him to do more is TDS. Welcome to TDS.
Why do you single out Trump? It's that kind of political bullshit that doesn't help at all.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:55 AM 07-27-2021
You believe because a vaccine isn't 100% effective, then it isn't a vaccine? :-)

99%, right?

[Reply]
banyon 10:56 AM 07-27-2021
99%, right?

Nope. And that wasn't claimed except by people who can't read the USA Today article they keep posting that was actually talking about clinical trial results and not estimated effectiveness.
[Reply]
banyon 10:57 AM 07-27-2021
Why do you single out Trump? It's that kind of political bullshit that doesn't help at all.
Just because I got a lot of flack for suggesting he could help to persuade people to get vaccinated.
[Reply]
Donger 10:57 AM 07-27-2021

Like this?

NEW ORLEANS —

Since I know that you know that there are levels of immunity and that no vaccine is 100%, we'll just add this to your list of lies.

Vaccines do not prevent all transmissions, and that does not make them not vaccines. Scumbag.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:01 AM 07-27-2021
Just because I got a lot of flack for suggesting he could help to persuade people to get vaccinated.
Well put on a fresh pair of panties and get over your political bullshit. There are plenty of people to call out along with and\or besides Trump.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:04 AM 07-27-2021

Trump doesn’t want to alienate his base and hurt his future political aspirations.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:09 AM 07-27-2021
My employer is now going to force the vaccine for all employees. Unfuckingbelieveable
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:11 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
My employer is now going to force the vaccine for all employees. Un****ingbelieveable
It's very believable assuming you work for a large corporation.

They have power. You don't.
[Reply]
Page 568 of 1883
« First < 68468518558564565566567568 56957057157257861866810681568 > Last »
Up