ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1607 of 1866
« First < 607110715071557159716031604160516061607 1608160916101611161716571707 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:39 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Andoverer:
'It's over, people': WHO warns AGAINST vaccine mandates, repeated
boosters

https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/4974655/
Even an EU official said the same—said it would destroy your immune system.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:42 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Its very clear, though you may not be one of them, there are people who are so dug in on this they either don't look at thing subjectively or they ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

Simply put I can believe they haven't been honest about everything and still acknowledge there is some value to the vaccine for some people. Its not either or.
You probably meant objectively...and there is definite value to the vaccine for some people...especially Pfizer stock holders.

I dont think people against the vaccines were this way last January...only when it became clear that what was originally billed as a preventive choice for the "at risk" became a universal "or else" proposition...rather quickly too. Shit went dark...seemingly in a few weeks time. People resent being labeled "plague rats" and losing their livelihoods over something as intimate/varied as personal health decisions.

They more they doubled down...blocked medical discussion and public discourse....and were caught lying..the more it became obvious there was an ulterior political agenda other than just public safety.

What they did....and what was just blocked by the Supreme Court was evil...no other word for it. Surprise, surprise...people dont like evil people forcing them to inject themselves with an experimental substance...who would have guessed.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:12 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody said there were no side effects, the clear problem with making that claim you would have to KNOW more people were harmed than helped.

How exactly are you going to make the case that X person would have been worse off had they not had the vaccine because they didn't get much sicker? Its not possible. Antivaxx will just say the vaccine made no difference but you cant prove that.

All I can tell you is on a fairly large sample size of have seen at least 10 non vaxxed people end up hospitalized and not a single vaxxed person end up hospitalized out of 285 or so positives we have had. Its well more than that if you include extended family.

I do know of 2 very obese people who have been vaxxed who got pretty damn sick but again they are morbidly obese. Neither ended up hospitalized though.

I have friends who work in medicine who tell me they are seeing the exact same pattern. I'm not going to not believe what I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears.

And you made a comment disputing my comment about vaccines having therapeutic value so I took that to mean you didn't believe it so chalk it up to that. :-)

Its very clear, though you may not be one of them, there are people who are so dug in on this they either don't look at thing subjectively or they ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

Simply put I can believe they haven't been honest about everything and still acknowledge there is some value to the vaccine for some people. Its not either or.
You made the claim that there was no evidence. That's incorrect. You've now pivoting to whether or not you will deem the glaringly obvious evidence sufficient, which is not the same thing.

I'll leave this at that, because you're now down to using anecdotes, and that's a useless path to follow on this topic, because it just becomes a back-and-forth.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:14 PM 01-13-2022
Still waiting for a Corona Cult member to link the US raw national data.

Where is it?
[Reply]
Detoxing 06:52 PM 01-13-2022
So Covid has hit our shop and everyone around me.

My coworker and his whole family just tested positive today. My other co-worker's wife and child tested positive. They're all sick right now.

My wife and her mom are sick, though my wife's test came back negative. Might be a false neg as she tested on the same day she started feeling symptoms. My brother in law in sick as fuck, but he's too cool to get tested. Instead he's diagnosed himself with "bronchitis".

Me? I feel great. We'll see what happens.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:52 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
How so, dipshit?
Somebody's getting testy...
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:20 AM 01-14-2022

The Woo provides... pic.twitter.com/lD9h2hX9kb

— clif (@clif_high) January 12, 2022

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:02 AM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

My coworker and his whole family just tested positive today. My other co-worker's wife and child tested positive. They're all sick right now.

My wife and her mom are sick, though my wife's test came back negative. Might be a false neg as she tested on the same day she started feeling symptoms. My brother in law in sick as ****, but he's too cool to get tested. Instead he's diagnosed himself with "bronchitis".

Lots of people with what seems like the seasonal flu around me, all got over it within a couple of days. Most were over it within 24 hours.
[Reply]
Andoverer 07:25 AM 01-14-2022
Good grief. What is wrong with this POTUS!? Rhetorical question, we all know...

President Biden on Thursday called on social media companies to step up their censorship of Americans as it relates to Covid-19 misinformation.

The comment came at the end of remarks about the White House’s plan to order more
Covid-19 tests and distribute free masks.

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets: Please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that is on your shows,” the president said. “It has to stop. Covid 19 is one of the most formidable enemies America has ever faced. We have got to work together, not against each other.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...sored-n2601852
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:34 AM 01-14-2022

pic.twitter.com/ZUdtkKpHmD

— Defiant L’s (@DefiantLs) January 4, 2022

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 08:45 AM 01-14-2022
https://downthechupacabrahole.com/20...l-experiments/
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:59 AM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Andoverer:
Good grief. What is wrong with this POTUS!? Rhetorical question, we all know...

President Biden on Thursday called on social media companies to step up their censorship of Americans as it relates to Covid-19 misinformation.

The comment came at the end of remarks about the White House’s plan to order more
Covid-19 tests and distribute free masks.

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets: Please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that is on your shows,” the president said. “It has to stop. Covid 19 is one of the most formidable enemies America has ever faced. We have got to work together, not against each other.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...sored-n2601852
He's not attempting to ban actual misinformation. Just information brought out that doesn't fit their narrative of what's going on.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:00 AM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

My wife and her mom are sick, though my wife's test came back negative. Might be a false neg as she tested on the same day she started feeling symptoms. My brother in law in sick as ****, but he's too cool to get tested. Instead he's diagnosed himself with "bronchitis".

Everyone gets it at some point. It's a matter of time, but with that said take whichever precautions you can immediately. Being sick isn't fun whether it's a normal cold, or flu, etc.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:01 AM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
He's not attempting to ban actual misinformation. Just information brought out that doesn't fit their narrative of what's going on.
Hitler would be proud.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:03 AM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
https://downthechupacabrahole.com/20...l-experiments/
It's all true. Our govt has a history of such experiments. I have to wonder if it's because we imported all those nazi scientists in Operation Paperclip after WWII.

Govts will always use technology for destructive purposes. Private sector for things that improve our lives and standard of living.

Govts are also some of the biggest polluters, including municipalities—even more than private entities. For all the hand-wringing by the left on pollution they certainly never or rarely mention pollution by the state. These are the people they have complete faith in or put in charge of regulating pollution. Can't make it up!
[Reply]
Page 1607 of 1866
« First < 607110715071557159716031604160516061607 1608160916101611161716571707 > Last »
Up