ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1117 of 1878
« First < 11761710171067110711131114111511161117 11181119112011211127116712171617 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 11:13 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The top contender is a medication from Merck & Co. and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics called molnupiravir

:-)
You have issues with anti-virals too?
[Reply]
Donger 11:14 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
2/3rds of positive cases in Wales are vaccinated.
Baye's theorem, on display.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:16 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No. Though I wouldn't put it past the BlackOp and Raidersofthecellar types.
You do know it's a crime to make a fake report?

So you are now forced to discredit a built-in failsafe for citizens to report medical instances...and blame "anti-vaxxers". One that has been in place for years..

And believe the media like Rolling Stone, who were just exposed fabricating a smear article on Ivermectin...which has been in human use for 40 years and won a noble prize.

You really are a state-sponsored company man...you'll defend their lies until you die.

You NEED to believe them because if you dont...it's a threat to accept that their are powerful forces working against you.

You're cutting you own throat for them...

If I were to have asked you, pre-Covid, it you believe the government lies to you...you would have said "of course". Now...though, everything they say is 100% honest and noble.

You people are disconnected....
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:20 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You do know it's a crime to make a fake report?

So you are now forced to discredit a built-in failsafe for citizens to report medical instances...and blame "anti-vaxxers". One that has been in place for years..

And believe the media like Rolling Stone, who were just exposed fabricating a smear article on Ivermectin...which has been in human use for 40 years and won a noble prize.

You really are a state-sponsored company man...you'll defend their lies until you die.

You NEED to believe them because if you dont...it's a threat to accept that their are powerful forces working against you.

You're cutting you own throat for them...
Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:25 AM 09-24-2021
When are you going to articulate an argument to refute others, Larry?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:27 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?
I'm just trying figure out why you are adamantly defending people you know are lying to you...

What "Scooby Snack" are you getting out of it?

Propaganda is amazing in it convinces people to work against their own best interests..

It really is Huck Finn convincing some suckers to paint his fence...Twain was a genius.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:28 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
When are you going to articulate an argument to refute others, Larry?
When people actually listen to the 10,000,000 posts I already made pointing out the logic holes in their conspiracy nonsense instead of pivoting to their next talking point.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:29 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
When people actually listen to the 10,000,000 posts I already made pointing out the logic holes in their conspiracy nonsense instead of pivoting to their next talking point.
What conspiracies? You sure you have that defined right?

Perhaps they don't think it's a conspiracy. Hence they're not addressing it. Still don't see what a Scooby snack does to address anything.
Why don't you just ignore them, if this is the case?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:33 AM 09-24-2021
Reminds me of a line from Aldous Huxley....

"In the future, man will not only learn to love his servitude...but actively defend it"

Why am I talking literature with a mindless Raider fan? Might as well be reading James Joyce to my cat...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:37 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Reminds me of a line from Aldous Huxley....

"In the future, man will not only learn to love his servitude...but actively defend it"

Why am I talking literature with a mindless Raider fan? Might as well be reading James Joyce to my cat...
Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-TAA!! PUPPY POWER!!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:41 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You have issues with anti-virals too?
It should be obvious why I'm laughing at Merck and those who buy into the latest scheme. But no point in taking the time to spell it out for you Covidians again.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:42 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-TAA!! PUPPY POWER!!
You cant make a legitimate response...you rely on others to supply you with your responses....so you can repeat them giving the illusion you are researched and informed.

The craziest part is you've actually convinced yourself they are YOUR opinions.

That's the fine art of high-level propaganda.

You dont really comprehend why the AMA would feel a need to develop a "word-swap" agenda...because if you already understood language as a weapon, you wouldnt be susceptible to their horseshit.

It doesnt register that this is LYING...they are sending out a guidebook on how to methodically manipulate you.

I would imagine, once they start replacing "hospital cases" with "deaths"...you'll be on here repeating it.

It right in front of your face...yet you will go on pretending.


[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:46 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You cant make a legitimate response...you rely on others to supply you with your responses....so you can repeat them giving the illusion you are researched and informed.

The craziest part is you've actually convinced yourself they are YOUR opinions.
Didn't you say all this was to effect a Great Reset? I guess some of the state sponsors who created the vaccines missed the memo that you apparently received.

Originally Posted by :
Covid is unlikely to mutate into a much deadlier variant because there ďarenít many places for the virus to goĒ, the lead scientist behind the Oxford vaccine has said.

Dame Sarah Gilbert said that viruses tended to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population which was becoming more immune.

Although Dame Sarah said some genetic drift was to be expected, she said Covid-19 would eventually become like other seasonal coronaviruses which cause the common cold and respiratory infections.

https://news.yahoo.com/nowhere-left-...175101965.html

As to giving responses to your nonsense, you ignore all points made to you and pivot to something new. Not as bad as RaidersoftheCellar, but similar behavior. As do all conspiracy theorists because your insanity can't stand the light of day.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:49 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
When people actually listen to the 10,000,000 posts I already made pointing out the logic holes in their conspiracy nonsense instead of pivoting to their next talking point.

Your posts have mostly been complete bullshit, with you doing nothing different from those you've mocked, save for being from the other end of the argument. You continue to ignore that problem.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 09-24-2021
Just went to get tested again since some dumbass at my party tested positive the other day.

No symptoms over here but lots of fucking anxiety out the ass.

Goddamn stupid ass CDC.
[Reply]
Page 1117 of 1878
« First < 11761710171067110711131114111511161117 11181119112011211127116712171617 > Last »
Up