ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1111 of 1878
« First < 11161110111061110111071108110911101111 11121113111411151121116112111611 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:15 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Ok, great, good to know.


Then why are Biden, Fauci, and Walensky denying natural immunity?

What's the point of that?
The candy striper Canuck has repeatedly denied natural immunity.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:15 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
So your criticism of the study is "It was in Kentucky and I don't like the dates."?
They have the data for the entire US.

Why select only a small subset of their total data?

Yes, that's the criticism.


The same that Makary made when he called it data manipulation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:18 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Jesus, it's grim.

I have a very pessimistic outlook on our future, as you do, because far too many people are still asleep. They need to trick us into inviting tyranny and so far it's worked like a charm. But there have been signs of resistance in recent days. There might still be hope.
It's even worse...in Australia, they are introducing a law that allows law enforcement to have complete access to citizens online accounts...and they can do it for 3 days before a warrant is approved.

They can plant evidence, remove comments...should be effective against political rivals and people rejecting being abused.

It was only a matter of time until they turned "terrorism" measures on their own people...Australia just sent their "anti-terrorism" squad against the protesters.

Must be awesome...paying the salary of those firing on you...paying for the bullets too.

Their government has turned on its own citizens...in a matter of months. That's how quickly things can shift...

Keep in mind a virus with a 99.8% survival rate is the justification for this....quite the conflict of interests. Starving your own people out and firing on them to keep them safe.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:20 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Ok, great, good to know.


Then why are Biden, Fauci, and Walensky denying natural immunity?

What's the point of that?
You just said Fauci said natural immunity was better? how are they denying natural immunity?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:23 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
You just said Fauci said natural immunity was better? how are they denying natural immunity?
He has a forked tongue.


:-)
[Reply]
banyon 11:23 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They have the data for the entire US.

Why select only a small subset of their total data?

Yes, that's the criticism.


The same that Makary made when he called it data manipulation.
No they didn't. The data was specific to that group. Did you even look at it? Also the date selection is explained here too:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...cid=mm7032e1_w

Kentucky residents aged ≥18 years with SARS-CoV-2 infection confirmed by positive nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) or antigen test results† reported in Kentucky’s National Electronic Disease Surveillance System (NEDSS) during March–December 2020 were eligible for inclusion. NEDSS data for all Kentucky COVID-19 cases were imported into a REDCap database that contains laboratory test results and case investigation data, including dates of death for deceased patients reported to public health authorities (3). The REDCap database was queried to identify previously infected persons, excluding COVID-19 cases resulting in death before May 1, 2021. A case-patient was defined as a Kentucky resident with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in 2020 and a subsequent positive NAAT or antigen test result during May 1–June 30, 2021. May and June were selected because of vaccine supply and eligibility requirement considerations; this period was more likely to reflect resident choice to be vaccinated, rather than eligibility to receive vaccine.§
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:24 AM 09-23-2021
Imagine there are people in America who listen to govt for health advice, that can’t pay its own bills without borrowing $2 trillion a year.

A govt that can't even comply with its own laws and regulations it creates and imposes on us.
A govt that can't educate its citizens in basic knowledge and has even ruined it.
A govt that pollutes worse than any private sector entity but is charged with overseeing pollution, global warming etc.
A govt that regularly violates the Constitution they take an oath to uphold.

That's who some people continue to listen to while they call others out as stupid who refuse to follow their edicts blindly.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:29 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
No they didn't. The data was specific to that group. Did you even look at it? Also the date selection is explained here too:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...cid=mm7032e1_w

Kentucky residents aged ≥18 years with SARS-CoV-2 infection confirmed by positive nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) or antigen test results† reported in Kentucky’s National Electronic Disease Surveillance System (NEDSS) during March–December 2020 were eligible for inclusion. NEDSS data for all Kentucky COVID-19 cases were imported into a REDCap database that contains laboratory test results and case investigation data, including dates of death for deceased patients reported to public health authorities (3). The REDCap database was queried to identify previously infected persons, excluding COVID-19 cases resulting in death before May 1, 2021. A case-patient was defined as a Kentucky resident with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in 2020 and a subsequent positive NAAT or antigen test result during May 1–June 30, 2021. May and June were selected because of vaccine supply and eligibility requirement considerations; this period was more likely to reflect resident choice to be vaccinated, rather than eligibility to receive vaccine.§

Yes, I looked at it. It looks like junk.


Two months May June 2021 in Kentucky!

If you are going to overturn something as big as natural immunity's superiority (a known fact for decades in viral vaccines) stronger stuff than this is needed.

But this is good enough for the Fauci fan boys and girls so of course you like it.
[Reply]
banyon 11:29 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Imagine there are people in America who listen to govt for health advice, that can’t pay its own bills without borrowing $2 trillion a year.

A govt that can't even comply with its own laws and regulations it creates and imposes on us.
A govt that can't educate its citizens in basic knowledge and has even ruined it.
A govt that pollutes worse than any private sector entity but is charged with overseeing pollution, global warming etc.
A govt that regularly violates the Constitution they take an oath to uphold.

That's who some people continue to listen to while they call others out as stupid who refuse to follow their edicts blindly.
Or imagine the people who peddle conspiracy theories on this site on a daily basis that continue to be shown wrong and then show up again and again with a new conspiracy that will definitely come true this time.

*this is the lady who told us the vaccine had microchips and 5G in it*
[Reply]
banyon 11:30 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yes, I looked at it. It looks like junk.


Two months May June 2021 in Kentucky!

If you are going to overturn something as big as natural immunity's superiority (a known fact for decades in viral vaccines) stronger stuff than this is needed.

But this is good enough for the Fauci fan boys and girls so of course you like it.
The study was published in August. What should the dates have been?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:34 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
The study was published in August. What should the dates have been?
Listen Donger JR....


Can you get any heavyweights in Epidemiology, Public Health to vouch for this Kentucky shit?

Makary knows all of them and called it garbage.

Cleveland Clinic study which was done on 52,000 + employees and had all kinds of endorsements from such people as legit.


Kentucky "study" is a joke in comparison.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Or imagine the people who peddle conspiracy theories on this site on a daily basis that continue to be shown wrong and then show up again and again with a new conspiracy that will definitely come true this time.

*this is the lady who told us the vaccine had microchips and 5G in it*
So does Australia and France look like a "conspiracy theory" to you?

****ing moron...

People like you are dangerous to my safety....
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:38 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So does Australia and France look like a "conspiracy theory" to you?

****ing moron...

People like you are dangerous...
When we called the vaccine passports they said that was a "conspiracy theory".

And now that they are here and getting implemented the same people who said that was a "theory" are all in on that theory.


:-)
[Reply]
banyon 11:38 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So does Australia and France look like a "conspiracy theory" to you?

****ing moron...

People like you are dangerous...
They are countries. I am not aware how they constitute proof of conspiracy theories.

I guess asking people to back up these asinine claims is "dangerous". Is that a threat?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:38 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So does Australia and France look like a "Conspiracy theory" to you?

****ing moron...
Look at South Africa now run on CRT. —> Food shortages, starvation. The left may not be able to meme, but their policies are usually massive failures but they continue with them despite the lack of results or even destruction. Yet, some insist on listening to the same people that gave us the problem in the first place as if they are a solution to the problem they created for us.
[Reply]
Page 1111 of 1878
« First < 11161110111061110111071108110911101111 11121113111411151121116112111611 > Last »
Up