ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1106 of 1866
« First < 10660610061056109611021103110411051106 11071108110911101116115612061606 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 07:54 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Kids had to get it for school and the wife for med reasons. I got it with them.
nice. good job for taking care of your family & doing it with them.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:03 AM 09-23-2021
Pharma business model.

Sell drugs.

Also, sell drugs to fix the damages from the earlier drugs!

Pfizer is having a COVID.

Profit Q2 2021 $19 Billion = $211 million per day

Lucky for them they also make
Eliquis treats blood clots – sales up 13%
Vyndaqel treats cardiomyopathy – sales up 77%

Opportunity in all things.#COVID19

— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) September 23, 2021

[Reply]
Monticore 08:29 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Pharma business model.

Sell drugs.

Also, sell drugs to fix the damages from the earlier drugs!

COVID causes those conditions at a much higher rate , not really surprising that drug companies who manufacture drugs that treat COVID would do well during a pandemic.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:43 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
COVID causes those conditions at a much higher rate , not really surprising that drug companies who manufacture drugs that treat COVID would do well during a pandemic.
everything is surprising when one is a compete moron who doesn't understand that covid causes these things far more than the vaccine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:44 AM 09-23-2021
The pharma companies have a history of burying studies on products that won't make them money, while they promote studies that will make them the most money. They have an ethics problem.

Nobel Prize winning virologist Dr. Luke Montagnier, because he discovered discovered HIV and the cause of aids, predicts everyone who got these vaccines is going to be dead in 2-3 years.

Dr. Falsi didn't accomplish that but screwed HIV/AIDs. He recommended AZT which was killing AIDs patients. He should be called Dr. Death. Magic Johnson stopped taking it, which saved his life.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:52 AM 09-23-2021
You don't understand market-based economics if you say that.

It is only because they're not really using the free-market, but because this program has been injected with taxpayer money and people high up in our govt are suppressing other safer effective treatments, while they have the back of pharmaceutical companies who are protected legally from any damages.

That's more appropriately called govt created market, that regulates their competition out of the market. Then there is the mass censorship of doctors finding their treatments like Remdesiver kill more patients and that vaccines don't protect and cause breakthrough infections; damages other organs of the body and even kills. Doctors aren't even allowed to use their own judgement in hospitals but must follow the state-imposed protocols. Hospital administrators are behaving more like gaurds at Auschwitz, enforcing these protocols.

Helluva protection racket by the state which is not free market based. You know what a merger of corporations with the state is called—fascism. This is the economic model of fascists systems.

They'd make just as much or more, if vaccines were free-market only, because the better and safer ones or treatments would win out. This is prevented in a fascist system.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:54 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
everything is surprising when one is a compete moron who doesn't understand that covid causes these things far more than the vaccine.
When elgatomalo is your leading medical source you can see why he might miss a few things.

https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7305763/
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:56 AM 09-23-2021
Sure, if you are still regurgitating propaganda like the fake Covid heart scare in athletes that turned out to be garbage.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:57 AM 09-23-2021
When elgatomalo is your leading medical source you can see why he might miss a few things.

https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7305763/
You're the retard that said the vaccines would be superior to natural immunity!

Maybe you should sit down and shut your mouth Pharma Ho.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:58 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You claimed that Mullis said this:

He said that PCR tests are very unreliable for detecting viral matter and shouldn't be used for this.

It's okay. I know he didn't.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=16541

See, this has been discussed here before, like most of the FUD you post

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=9858

Yes. I've said where I think they went. They didn't go anywhere. They existed, just in historically low numbers. If you think we had a normal number of cases last year, where did the go? Did "they" hide them all? If so, where? As COVID-19 cases?
Of course as Covid-19 cases. I think I've said that 3 times. Obviously, a brainwashed Covidian will laugh at that idea. Meanwhile, people with common sense are laughing their asses off at you for thinking there were 1800 cases of the flu.

They've been using a test which, when turned up high enough, can detect just about any molecule they're looking for. We know that a reasonable threshold to avoid false positives is 28 or less, yet they were consistently used at 35-40. We also know that, as stated in FDA documents, due to not having a Covid-19 isolate, they used a cocktail of regular cold/flu viruses to calibrate the PCR. Then you have the CDC's admission that the tests can't differentiate between the flu and Covid. Connect the dots.

I like how you always link to some past poor explanation to indicate that you closed the case. But yes, I suppose you could say you "covered" it.

If you're wanting a quote from Mullis with those exact words, I'm not sure it can be found. But yes, that's the general idea of what he said.

I've shown that the manufacturer's inserts read "not intended for diagnostic use" and "for research only," but you want to distract from that because you're afraid to take an L as usual.
[Reply]
Donger 09:08 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Of course as Covid-19 cases. I think I've said that 3 times. Obviously, a brainwashed Covidian will laugh at that idea. Meanwhile, people with common sense are laughing their asses off at you for thinking there were 1800 cases of the flu.

They've been using a test which, when turned up high enough, can detect just about any molecule they're looking for. We know that a reasonable threshold to avoid false positives is 28 or less, yet they were consistently used at 35-40. We also know that, as stated in FDA documents, due to not having a Covid-19 isolate, they used a cocktail of regular cold/flu viruses to calibrate the PCR. Then you have the CDC's admission that the tests can't differentiate between the flu and Covid. Connect the dots.

I like how you always link to some past poor explanation to indicate that you closed the case. But yes, I suppose you could say you "covered" it.

If you're wanting a quote from Mullis with those exact words, I'm not sure it can be found. But yes, that's the general idea of what he said.

I've shown that the manufacturer's inserts read "not intended for diagnostic use" and "for research only," but you want to distract from that because you're afraid to take an L as usual.
Great! So, if the 30 million flu cases that we had last year were counted as COVID-19, why didn't we see a massive spike in cases during flu season last year? The PCR test does not detect influenza, so your blathering on about that doesn't help your claim.

And no. Mullis never said anything remotely like that. Why not? Because he invented PCR testing which can detect any DNA or RNA virus. You're just full of shit once again.

You claimed this:

Btw, the package insert for the PCR test by Roche states “This test is not to be used for diagnostic purposes.”

Prove that.

Meanwhile, here's a link to the actual Roche PCR test:

https://diagnostics.roche.com/global...ov-2-test.html

Features and benefits of the cobas® SARS-CoV-2 Test

The cobas® SARS-CoV-2 Test is a single-well dual target assay, which includes both specific detection of SARS-CoV-2 and pan-Sarbecovirus detection for the Sarbecovirus subgenus family that includes SARS-CoV-2. The assay has a full-process negative control, positive control and internal control. Two kit sizes accommodating either 192 or 480 test reactions are available.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:19 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
How do you know this?

Does being vaccinated make you omniscient too?
[Reply]
Monticore 09:22 AM 09-23-2021
Sure, if you are still regurgitating propaganda like the fake Covid heart scare in athletes that turned out to be garbage.
I posted an recent article earlier in the thread(in response to one of your tweets) stating COVID is 6x likelier to cause endocarditis than the vaccine you just ignored it, that is not my fault.

hell pretty much any other virus/infection is more likely to cause it than the vaccine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:22 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
How do you know this?

Does being vaccinated make you omniscient too?
Covid does, but not if treated early with the effective drugs that reduce those things. Such as the drugs that are suppressed and dissed. But the vaccines cause the problem too, plus more. Like expanding a dying-out virus that was extinct, into another pandemic making more people sick who also die.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:24 AM 09-23-2021
You're the retard that said the vaccines would be superior to natural immunity!

Maybe you should sit down and shut your mouth Pharma Ho.
If you didn't act like such a child people might take you more seriously.
[Reply]
Page 1106 of 1866
« First < 10660610061056109611021103110411051106 11071108110911101116115612061606 > Last »
Up