ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 269 of 275
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:36 PM 05-12-2022
Knocked off that damn Denver powerhouse. Took 4 interceptions to do it but he also had 2 punt return touchdowns so I won’t apologize.

After starting 0-5 without Dak, Benton has gone 16-3 since his return and joined the 1700 club.

Columbia is having Tannehill problems still.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:36 PM 05-15-2022
Russ comes back along with Braden Smith and throws 5 TDs. Tough to beat this team when Russ plays like that
[Reply]
Old Dog 07:35 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
A line of Trent Williams, Laken Tomlinson, Mitch Morse, Trey Smith, and Garrett Bolles gave up 6 sacks come on
Matt Ryan has fumbled seven times in the last three years in the NFL but fumbled five times in one game for me.....seems legit
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:22 PM 05-19-2022
free agent kicks 70 yards. No return. Touchback
4th Q 1:00 1st and 10 Sugar Land 25 Myles Gaskin rushes for 1 yard.
4th Q 0:39 2nd and 9 Sugar Land 26 Myles Gaskin rushes for 6 yards. time out Sugar Land
4th Q 0:31 3rd and 3 Sugar Land 32 Justin Herbert passes complete to Myles Gaskin for a gain of 9 yards.
4th Q 0:17 1st and 10 Sugar Land 41 Justin Herbert spikes the ball to kill the clock.
4th Q 0:15 2nd and 10 Sugar Land 41 Myles Gaskin rushes for 4 yards.

How do we stop this from happening? I'm down by 5 with a minute left and run the ball?
[Reply]
PHOG 02:31 PM 05-19-2022
I would think that would trigger the hurry up offense, and you should have that (the hurry up offense) set to 100% pass on all your formations.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:05 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I would think that would trigger the hurry up offense, and you should have that (the hurry up offense) set to 100% pass on all your formations.
Thank you not sure why I've never noticed that before. Wow I'm dumb
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:20 PM 05-19-2022
Just beat the best overall team Cleveland
[Reply]
rtmike 06:30 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Knocked off that damn Denver powerhouse. Took 4 interceptions to do it but he also had 2 punt return touchdowns so I won’t apologize.

After starting 0-5 without Dak, Benton has gone 16-3 since his return and joined the 1700 club.

Columbia is having Tannehill problems still.

I just kicked your top teams ASS and it wasn't even close.
12 sacks, 8 turnovers...ouch.
Thought Dak was the 2nd coming of PMII? LOL.

Here comes the excuses, lol.

Like said, "my team sucks"

The team I spent the least amount of time on is doing alright. VV is struggling.
Whatever D changes I make with CCA usually results in mega sacks. I use them for VV but it never produces the same results like prior years?



lewdog, you're next bitch!
[Reply]
rtmike 06:39 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Your teams ****ing suck!!!

31-3. I'd say you just got your ass kicked by a team that sucks, bitch!
Htf does that happen, lol.

You're just lucky I didn't unload my D on you. I wasn't expecting 5 sacks but I'll take it, ha!
[Reply]
lewdog 06:54 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
31-3. I'd say you just got your ass kicked by a team that sucks, bitch!
Htf does that happen, lol.

You're just lucky I didn't unload my D on you. I wasn't expecting 5 sacks but I'll take it, ha!
Wow, you beat a team lead by Taylor Heinicke and without Hopkins and a defense that sucks more dick than Billay. I checked it in weeks ago. My team is un-coachable and talentless.

Honest question, when you stand straight, can you even see your dick?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:57 PM 05-22-2022
Really a shame Russ was injured it appears Columbia isn't that good this year
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
I just kicked your top teams ASS and it wasn't even close.
12 sacks, 8 turnovers...ouch.
Thought Dak was the 2nd coming of PMII? LOL.

Here comes the excuses, lol.

Like said, "my team sucks"

The team I spent the least amount of time on is doing alright. VV is struggling.
Whatever D changes I make with CCA usually results in mega sacks. I use them for VV but it never produces the same results like prior years?
Some days the bear eats you.

And yeah, thatís beat down. Not sure what what happened there.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:52 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Really a shame Russ was injured it appears Columbia isn't that good this year
Some of you guys are working with loaded rosters. I have no idea why some of you aren't better at this.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Really a shame Russ was injured it appears Columbia isn't that good this year
They are not.

I got through a couple seasons w/ Tannehill/Fitzgerald but quarterback is really killing me this year. It shows up most obviously in large numbers during challenge play.

When things are going well, he's fine. But if the game is nip/tuck you can count on the guy taking a brutal sack or committing a massive turnover. He's been a big damn problem.

If I can get a little breathing room it may be time to see what kind of ground/pound game this squad can manage. The defense is still strong, but unfortunately it's a defense built to support an offense that's scoring and converting on 3rd downs.

Tannehill ain't doing either well enough.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:14 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Wow, you beat a team lead by Taylor Heinicke and without Hopkins and a defense that sucks more dick than Billay. I checked it in weeks ago. My team is un-coachable and talentless.

Honest question, when you stand straight, can you even see your dick?

You're funny.

Lemme know when u get your shit together. I'll see if my sucky team can hang.

Excuses, excuses, lol.

PS, come up with better humor. I don't stand anymore, lol.
Maybe you should have seen that before the season and planned better, lol. O, I forget, you give up, lol.
[Reply]
Page 269 of 275
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273 > Last »
Up