ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 315
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:37 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
My defense especially the secondary is slept on. I wish I knew we were simming last weds I could have set my gameplan and possibly be 3-1.

Oh well
You've got a stingy pass defense and a nice QB, but do you have the weapons you need for Russ to get you out in front and force teams to pass?

I mean you struggle to put a credible 21 package out there, let alone a good 3-wide set.

Just seems like you need to be working from in front and it's hard to get there when your receiving corps is as weak as yours is. Sanders is a few years removed from being truly dangerous, Williams is a solid 3rd guy but not someone I'd want in a starters role and Landry is a hell of a chain mover but needs INSANE volume to put up stats.

It's just not a run and hide offense that can force guys to attack your corners.

But time will tell. The inter-division play will decide everything for the 4 of us. Nobody's out of it, nobody's put themselves in an unassailable position. We each have 6 games against the other guys and anyone that goes 4-2 or better in that stretch is almost certainly bound for the post-season.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:41 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You've got a stingy pass defense and a nice QB, but do you have the weapons you need for Russ to get you out in front and force teams to pass?

I mean you struggle to put a credible 21 package out there, let alone a good 3-wide set.

Just seems like you need to be working from in front and it's hard to get there when your receiving corps is as weak as yours is. Sanders is a few years removed from being truly dangerous, Williams is a solid 3rd guy but not someone I'd want in a starters role and Landry is a hell of a chain mover but needs INSANE volume to put up stats.

It's just not a run and hide offense that can force guys to attack your corners.

But time will tell. The inter-division play will decide everything for the 4 of us. Nobody's out of it, nobody's put themselves in an unassailable position. We each have 6 games against the other guys and anyone that goes 4-2 or better in that stretch is almost certainly bound for the post-season.
Yeah when drafting I focused more on defense and disnt care about offense figured I'd add talent as the years go by. Hey I'm somehow 9th in scoring though.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:45 PM 12-05-2019
As we head into Week 5, the sandbox world turns its attention to the Vail-Columbia matchup. #1 offense versus #1 defense. Two of the last three undefeated teams, and one will fall.
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:54 PM 12-05-2019
tied for #1 defense....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As we head into Week 5, the sandbox world turns its attention to the Vail-Columbia matchup. #1 offense versus #1 defense. Two of the last three undefeated teams, and one will fall.
I'm rope-a-doping you.

I just think its important you realize this. This is a Teddy KGB moment where I can just go on stringing you along and not tell you that I've spotted your tell, but it's more fun to see you get angry and throw a box of Oreos.

I know what's going to happen and I'm pretty sure I've figure out why. I'm going to confirm the theory and then destroy the problem when we meet again in week 15.

Unfortunately I don't have a way to score more than 17 points if I can't !@#$ing fix this 3rd down nonsense. Your guys just keep going out there and strafing guys in the 1st quarter. That D comes out ready to play.

Gotta get an extended drive or two early in the game to keep you from running and hiding.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:23 PM 12-05-2019
Put some respect on Miami’s name. We’ve got the #1 defense in the only statistical category that allows you to claim the title of #1 defense lol
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:32 PM 12-05-2019
Why is it that no offenses have any penalty yards on the stats page?
[Reply]
lewdog 04:47 PM 12-05-2019
I’m tanking for a good draft pick now.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:59 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m tanking for a good draft pick now.
Who’s the leading candidate for rookie of the year? I’ve not been paying attention. Bosa? Jacobs? I couldn’t think of anyone from this years draft, I had to look it up. Would you say this has been an underwhelming draft class? I mean there’s been some guys that are solid starters but no one that I see that just changed the whole dynamic of a team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:02 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Who’s the leading candidate for rookie of the year? I’ve not been paying attention. Bosa? Jacobs? I couldn’t think of anyone from this years draft, I had to look it up. Would you say this has been an underwhelming draft class? I mean there’s been some guys that are solid starters but no one that I see that just changed the whole dynamic of a team.
Nobody tanks for a DE or a RB.

Lew's after a triggerman.

I'd be interested in some pieces off that roster if the trade desk were open.....

{grumble}
[Reply]
lewdog 05:29 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nobody tanks for a DE or a RB.

Lew's after a triggerman.

I'd be interested in some pieces off that roster if the trade desk were open.....

{grumble}
I’ve got weapons but no QB.

It’s a shame I’m wasting Hopkins and Diggs prime years.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:00 PM 12-05-2019
not gonna lie if someone misses their slot for draft they should be put on auto draft until they log in and uncheck it
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:34 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ve got weapons but no QB.

It’s a shame I’m wasting Hopkins and Diggs prime years.
Trade me Diggs
[Reply]
cdcox 12:04 AM 12-06-2019
Sorry about the multiple emails tonight. Lineups are ready for week 5.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:30 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Sorry about the multiple emails tonight. Lineups are ready for week 5.
What emails? I didn't receive any.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 315
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198248 > Last »
Up